剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
可惜 你们阻止不了我再出手
Too bad you can't stop me from doing it again.
不对 我已经出手了
In fact, I've already done it again.
你什么意思 你又骗谁了
What does that mean? Done it to who?
淑淑 你还好吗
Shu Shu! Are you okay?
嗨 -我的天啦
Hi. - Oh my god.
你也被骗了吗
Did you get scammed too?
不行了
That's it.
那个混♥蛋♥必须死 -操 说得对
This bitch is gonna die. - Fuck yeah.
我给他传真了一份付款证明和我的驾驶执照
I faxed him a proof of payment and my driver's license because
因为他说他会送我一张
he told me he would throw in a gift certificate
爱蒂宝公♥司♥的礼券
to Edible Arrangements.
淑淑 你怎么看起来还是这么娇嫩
Shu Shu, how is it that you still look so good?
打住 我只是外表看起来年轻罢了
Stop. I look young on the outside.
其实我的身体部位已经下垂了
But internally, I have prolapsed.
我的天 -嗯 我看得出来
Oh, thank god. - Yeah, I can tell.
唯一应该下垂的东西
The only thing that's gonna prolapse
应该是这个骗子
is this scammer asshole!
警♥察♥帮不到我们 那我们就不得不出此下策了
Since the police won't help us, we must resort to plan B.
我们自己对付他
We take him on ourselves.
思琪 你有一家很成功的网店
Siqi, you have a moderately successful Etsy store
而且深受动物的喜爱
and animals love you.
你是狗语者
You're basically a dog whisperer.
淑淑发生了一些奇怪的事故
Shu Shu has broken every bone in her body
身上没有一块好骨头
through freak accidents.
但不妨碍她是个全能恶人
But she's an all-around badass.
爱丽丝 你可爱得让人想犯罪
Iris, you are criminally cute.
你随身携带乳液
And you always have lotion on hand.
你可以帮我们摆脱一切棘手的状况
You can get us out of any sticky situation.
至于我 是你们的无畏首领
And I'm our fearless leader.
解说女王 惊艳老友
Voiceover queen, amazing friend,
我他妈曾经吃了山那么大一堆的虾
I once ate a fuck ton of shrimps.
首先 我们找到他是从哪里打电♥话♥过来的
So, first let's find out where the hell he's calling from.
了解 我现在查一下这个号♥码
On it. I'm Googling the number.
他是从... 30大道上的食品超♥市♥打来的
He's calling from...from the G&Y Food Mart on 30th Avenue.
好了 那我们去那里给他个教训
All right, then. Let's go there and kick his ass!
有什么需要帮忙的吗 -当然有
Can I help you? - Yeah!
你这个小偷 先把我朋友的钱还给她们
You can start by giving my friends their money back, thief!
你说什么
I'm sorry.
我完全不知道你们在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
骗子 你在这个小店里进行电♥话♥诈骗
Liar. You are running a phone scam out of this bodega
我们要伸张正义
and we want justice!
不 不是我
No, I'm not.
我们的号♥码总是被人乱用
Our number is spoofed all the time.
什么
What!?
其实根本没有人从这里打出去
It wasn't anybody actually calling from here.
他们伪造了号♥码
They were just faking the number.
很抱歉 但是你们身后那个紧张的青少年
Now, I'm sorry, but the nervous teenager behind you
准备买♥♥避孕套
is trying to buy condoms.
林太太 你好
Hello, Mrs. Lin.
你们追踪到杂货店了 很厉害嘛
Good job tracking down the bodega.
你们真的认为我会蠢到用自己的号♥码
Did you really think that I was stupid enough
给你们打电♥话♥吗
to use my own phone number?
也许下一站我会去这里
Maybe I'll go here next.
他知道我住哪儿 -或者这里
He knows where I live? - Or here.
我们的住址他都知道吗
He knows where we all live?
没错 乐趣还会继续
That's correct. The fun is going to continue.
下一个我要骗这位老太太
'Cuz I'm gonna scam this grandma.
还有这位
And this one.
这位
And this one.
以及这位
And this one.
你们根本无法阻止我
And there's nothing you can do to stop me.
顺便说一下 试试最后一列货架上的
Oh, by the way, try the Fuego Chili Lime Takis
辣酸橙火果片
in the last aisle.
它们会让你的舌头皮肤直接脱落 但是很舒服
They'll take your tongue skin right off, but in a good way.
这算是哪门子的V字仇杀队
What the hell was that "V for Vendetta" Shit?
这将让你的手感到刺痛
This'll make your hands tingly,
但是别放在舌头上 除非你想
but don't put it on your tongue--unless you want to.
除非你有很多作业想要装病 你懂的
Unless you have a lot of homework, you know what I mean?
或者我可以找一些更强劲的给你们...
Also, I can just find you something stronger--
喂 你有蓝鞋子吗
Hey. You got Blue Shoes?
我...不知道你在说的是什么
Um, I--I don't know what those are.
别说笑了 我知道你们有
Come on, I know you have 'em.
我去...问问我的经理...
Let me--let me go ask my manager--
别去 别去 我...知道你们有
No, no, no. I...know you got 'em.
我一直是在这里买♥♥的
This is where I always get 'em.
我们只有蓝色的爆♥炸♥浴盐
We have a blue bath bomb.
伟哥
Dick pills!
我们这里不卖♥♥伟哥
We don't sell dick pills here.
她 卷发那个 她有货
Her. Curlita! She got them for me.
你好啊 奥斯卡 -等一下
Hey, Oscar! - Right back, okay?
怎么了 -你到底来这儿是干嘛的
What's up? - What are you doing in here?
说什么呢 我跟你一样 是来工作的呀
What do you mean? I'm working like you doin'.
你在卖♥♥壮♥阳♥药♥ -你在胡说什么
You are selling dick pills. - What are you talking about?
你今天还没喝蔬果汁吧
Okay, you need your green juice today.
你帮我看一下客人要什么
Will you take care of them?
他们准备花一些他们没有的钱
They're ready to spend some money they don't have
我来处理这个 你好啊 奥斯卡
and I'm here for it. Hey, Oscar.
库丽特 你怎么样
Hey, Curlita, how are you?
我挺好的
I'm good.
我很高兴你喜欢布鲁·艾薇·卡特
I love that you love Blue Ivy Carter.
她马上要登场了 -对 就在今晚
She's making an appearance. - Yes, tonight, tonight.
是啊 我们好爱布鲁
Yes, and we do love Blue so much.
那个黑客低估了我们
That hacker is underestimating us.
他根本不知道我孙子是个电脑高手
He doesn't know that my grandson is also a computer genius.
但是我现在是个演员了
You know, I'm an actor now.
我已经一年没有黑别人的系统了
I haven't actually hacked into anything in over a year.
自从我不小心把错误的锻炼照片
Not since I accidently uploaded
上传到同性♥交♥友网站后 就没有黑过了...
the wrong workout photo to Scruff--
你能别想那些屁♥股♥ 帮帮我们
Will you stop thinking about ass and help us?
知道了 好吧
Sorry, okay.
让我找找IP地址
Um, let me find the IP addresses
可以直接找到他的银行账号♥
that are linked to the bank accounts
我们就从那里开始 应该不会花太长时间
and we'll go from there. It shouldn't take too long.
好了 我需要休息一下
Okay, I need a break.
有了
I got it!
我找到他收现金的地址了
I found the address where he's getting the cash delivered!
我准备好揍他一顿了
Oh, I am so ready to cut a bitch!
埃德蒙 谢谢你的帮助
Ah, thank you for helping us, Edmund.
不 谢谢你 奶奶
No, thank you, Grandma.
我觉得我出了很多汗 掉了5磅
I think I sweat so much that I lost 5 pounds.
我这个体重参加试镜一定非常合适
I'm gonna be so thin for my audition.
试镜吗 哪部片子啊
Oh, audition? What for?
好吧 就是 "亲爱的埃文·汉森 "
Okay, so it's this cross between "Dear Evan Hansen"
和"林中小屋 "的联动...
and "Cabin in the Woods"--
埃德蒙 我不在乎
Edmund, I don't give a shit right now.
但是奶奶爱你
But Grandma loves you.
阴♥茎♥增强药物团伙...
Penis enhancement drug ring...
长岛...
Long Island...
24人被捕
24 people arrested?
我就知道是这样 蓝鞋子
I knew it! Blue Shoes.
我就知道有一个鸡鸡药的阴谋
I knew there was a dick pill conspiracy.
现在怎么做
Now what?
现在我们要复仇
Now we get revenge.
别惹奶奶
Don't fuck with grandmas.
现在很显而易见
Okay, it's pretty clear
这里有个好方法
there's one best way to do this.
我们得偷偷摸摸地溜进屋里
We'll have to stealthily sneak into the house.
等等 我们谁做空翻
Wait, which one of us is doing the flips?
闭嘴 思琪 别打断我
Shut up, Siqi. Don't interrupt me.
这里有扇狗门 我们就从那里进
There is a dog door. That's how we're getting in.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表