剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
谁来打我 揍我
Somebody punch me! Fight me!
我想要感受活着的冲击
I wanna feel the rush of being alive!
亚洲人不是葡萄干 宝贝
Asians don't raisin, baby!
我的确感到非常强壮
I do feel very strong.
我以为我2015年的时候有心脏病
I thought I was having a heart attack in 2015.
结果发现是喝了一口运动饮料
It turns out I was just having a sip of energy drink.
你有糖尿病 不该喝那个
You shouldn't drink that stuff with your diabetes.
思琪 不要教我该怎么做
Don't tell me what to do, Siqi.
至少我走起路来不像一直在玩呼啦圈
At least I don't walk like I'm permanently hula-hooping.
我天生就是罗圈腿
I was born bowlegged!
思琪 你打算任由李薇这么跟你说话吗
Siqi, are you gonna let Li-Wei talk to you like that?
才不会呢
Oh, hell no.
李薇 你个婊♥子♥
You're a bitch, Li-Wei!
你才是婊♥子♥ -不 你才是
You are a bitch! - No, you're a bitch!
好吧 你们俩需要多受点侮辱
Okay, you two need to get more insults.
不过 有一个办法可以解决这个问题
But there is one way to settle this!
准备好了吗
Ready?
我要把你扳倒
I own you!
是我会把你扳倒 -我才是
I own you. - I own you!
可以闭嘴了 开始
Oh, shut up already. Begin!
这就是我所说的
That's what I'm talkin' about!
下一局到我了
I got next!
这是我们的信♥用♥卡♥机
And this here is our credit card machine.
我们叫它小刷 它很漂亮
We call her, uh, Lil' Swipey. She's beautiful.
显然 我们这里是无现金业务
Um, and, uh, we're a cashless business, obviously, up in here.
这...有它的坏处
Uh, which-- which has its downsides
也有一些好处
and--and--and its upsides.
坏处就是 你没法从里面偷钱了
Downsides being that you can't steal money.
你好啊
Hey, there.
你能把制♥服♥塞进去吗
Can we get that uniform tucked in?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
这里的其他人都把制♥服♥塞进去了 所以...
Everyone else has their uniform tucked in, so...
哦豁 所以你觉得 就因为你是个男的 你就能在这里
Oh, so you think because you're a man that you can come
大摇大摆地告诉一个女人她应该如何
walking around here telling women what to do
对待她的外表 是吗 是这样吗
with their bodies, right? Right?
有个什么词来着的 应该是叫女权主义吧
Uh, there's this word, I think it's called feminism.
你 你 你知道什么行为很不女权吗
And--and--and do you know what--what--what femin-isn't?
就是你走上来 告诉一个女性她该怎么穿
You coming up in here and telling women how and how not
她的制♥服♥ 说话的口气仿佛你是这的老板一样
to wear their uniforms, like you own the company.
事实上 我真的是 -哇喔
Actually, I do. - Oh, wow.
我立刻现在马上把它塞进去
This is getting tucked. I will tuck this in.
多谢配合
Thank you.
我是从公♥司♥来这巡视的
I was checking in from corporate.
这样啊 -对
Yeah. - Yeah.
我会把它塞得深到
I will--I will tuck this in so hard,
这件制♥服♥可以当做泳衣使
I will loop it around like a bathing suit.
我们一起上过高中
We went to high school together.
史蒂芬·劳赫
Steven Rauch?
史蒂芬·劳赫啊 对对对 我想起来了
Steven Rauch. Oh, yeah, yes, yes!
你当时可是个很特别的小孩 那时候我就知道了
You were a really special kid and I knew it back then.
我对于刚刚发生的一切深感抱歉
I'm so sorry about what happened just now.
拜托 拜托别炒了我
Please--please don't fire me.
我挺需要这份工作的 你知道的...
I--I kinda need this job and, you know--
是啊 你不能炒了诺拉
Yeah, you cannot fire Nora.
她对于这里有着极高的热情
She's like super passionate about what goes on here.
她一整天都在教我怎么在这里做事
She's been showing me the ropes all day.
她这个人简直好极了
And she's like ah-mazing.
这份工作就是她的一切
This job is everything for her.
倒也不至于
Not everything.
好吧 记得把制♥服♥穿好就行
Okay, just wear the uniform right.
没问题 史蒂夫
You got it, Steve.
曾几何时 你跟他在同一个年级读书
Isn't that kooky that you guys were in the same grade,
但现在你却在他的公♥司♥当销♥售♥顾问 是不是挺奇怪的
and now he owns the company that you're a sales associate at?
倒也没有那么奇怪
It's not that kooky.
可能是缘分天注定呢 对吧
Serendipity! Am I right?
天啊 这让我想起了《欲望都市》里有一集 夏洛特姑妈
OMG, this reminds me of a SATC episode when Aunt Charlotte
喝酒喝多了 然后她买♥♥了...
had too many cosmos, and then she bought...
近来如何 诺拉
What's up, Nora?
嘿 道格
Oh. Hey, Doug.
这位是安妮 我的新朋友
This is Annie. Meet my new friend.
你好 -你好啊
Hey. - Hi, there.
宝贝 你去看看那边的精华液怎么样
Why don't you go check out the serums, babe?
我的天 我太喜欢这里了
My god, I love it here.
闻起来就像我的继父一样
Smells like my stepdad.
行 行吧 -你听到了吧
Oh, okay. - You heard that?
兄弟这他喵的怎么回事 怎么不是梅兰妮了
What the fuck, dude? What happened to Melanie?
这就不好说了
I don't know.
我们之前吵了一架 她想掐死我
We got into a fight and she started to choke me.
但是安妮人就好多了 她的多动症让她有趣极了
But Annie's hella cool. Her ADHD makes her fun as shit.
她一个人在那没事吗
Is, um, she all right down here?
没事没事 她从一座高山上摔了下来
Oh, yeah, yeah, she fell off a big-ass mountain.
真的吗
Oh, seriously?
我还真不知道等她石膏拆了我该怎么办
I--I just don't know what I'm gonna do
我太爱她这副笨拙的模样了
when that cast comes off. I love how clumsy she is.
她就像是那个"糊涂女佣" -行吧
She's like Amelia Bedelia. - Mm-hmm.
她让我感觉不那么孤独了 -确实 我看出来了
She makes me feel less lonely. - Yeah, I--I feel that.
她看上去是个很好的人
She--she--she seems really great.
好了 有空再联♥系♥
Anyways, hit you up soon.
安妮 等等我
Annie, hold up!
她还拄着拐呢 道格
She's on crutches, Doug.
你知道吗 李薇
You wanna know something, Li-Wei?
我觉得你闻起来像一块过期了的牛顿牌无花果馅
I think you smell like an old-ass Fig Newton.
令人作呕
And I hate it!
你想听听看你最喜欢的韩剧 "来自星星的你"
Do you want to know what happens at the end of your
结局发生了什么吗
favorite K-drama, "You From Another Star"?
不行 你住口
No, you wouldn't!
都敏俊消失了...
Min-Joon disappears...
但在最后还是回到了千颂伊的时代跟她在一起了
and comes back at the end to join Song-yi in her timeline!
不 不 气煞我也
No, no! Aah!
我赢了 -本杰明·巴顿在此
Winner! - Yeah! Benjamin Button!
该死
Oh, crap.
我的天啊 我被录取了 -录取什么
OMG, I got accepted. - What?
我被新学校录取了
To The New School.
我得到了全额奖学金和上西区的宿舍
I got a full ride and a dorm on the Upper West Side.
就像凯莉·布拉德肖一样
Just like Carrie Bradshaw!
这不令人激动吗
Isn't this exciting?
我还能在赫斯特出版集团做我的
And I'll be able to do my in-semester internship
期中实习项目
at Hearst Publishing.
你怎么做到的
How did that happen?
你昨天还在拉瓜迪亚社区大学
You flew into LaGuardia yesterday.
就像你说的那样 诺拉
Well, it's just like you said, Nora.
纽约就是个梦幻之地
New York is a dream.
不 不 我可没这么说
No, no. I didn't say that.
我说的完全是相反的
I said the opposite of that.
你需要帮忙锁门或...
Do you need any help to lock up or...
不用 去吧 去庆祝吧 -谢谢
No. Go, celebrate. - Thanks.
你好啊 -我的天
Hey. - Oh my god.
诺拉 -丹尼尔
Nora. - Daniel?
我的天啊 你最近怎么样
Oh my god, wow. How are you?
我 我挺好的 相当好
I--I'm good. I've been so good.
相当好吗 -非常好
You've been so good. - So good.
我很久没在这看到你了
I--I haven't seen you around.
是啊 我搬到卡罗尔花♥园♥去了
Yeah, no, I moved to Carroll Gardens,
所以就没在皇后区这活动了
so I'm not in Queens anymore.
真棒啊 那里可是个好地方
Nice. Yeah, that's a nice neighborhood.
今天在这遇到你真的有些神奇
It's crazy that--that I'm seeing you right now because
因为我最近刚好梦到你了
I, uh--you were in a dream that I had recently.
说起来挺尴尬的
So, uh, yeah, really, really weird.
不过 你想一起去喝点什么吗
Um, but what--would you wanna like grab a drink or something?
嗨 宝贝 -完犊子
Hey, baby! - Uh-oh!
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表