剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
姐♥妹♥们♥ 跟我来 我们走
Come with me, girlies. Let's go, bitches.
我知道你住哪儿
I know where you-- where you live.
诺拉 回头 我们走
Nora, pivot. Come on girls.
我们要去哪儿 纽大的派对吗
Where are we going?! An NYU party?
没错
Yes!
和我网聊的大二学生说
The hot sophomore I've been DM-ing with
这将会是一个 "耶特"
said it's going to be "Yeet".
这是我刚学的一个词
Which is a word I just learned.
我要走了 -别啊
I'm out. - Yeet!
别走啊 诺拉 -我们要一起融入这里
No, Nora. - Be yeet, be yeet with us.
重回高中 -诺拉
Be yeet. - Nora.
你还记得我们在这种派对上
Do you remember how much dick and blow
搞过多少次口♥活♥吗
we used to get at these things?
我从没干过这些
I never got dick and blow at these parties.
你没有过吗 -你们好吗
You didn't? - Sup?
美女们 你们这是在扮演谁啊
What are you ladies dressed up as?
霹雳娇娃
Charlie's Angels, duh.
你们谁是克里斯汀·斯图瓦特
Which one of you is Kristen Stewart?
不 我们扮的是最早那部
Oh no, we're the original angels!
大卖♥♥的那部 -对
Like the blockbuster hit. - Right.
那部老电影
The film from the past.
我是德鲁·巴里摩尔
I'm Drew Barrymore.
三个女人的打戏
Three women fighting.
赚了很多钱 -拯救世界
It grossed a lot of money. - Saving the world.
这里是炫酷学生的地盘吗
The CCK, cool kids corner, huh?
咱们是在这干啥呢
Well----what do we got going on over here?
冰♥毒♥还是啥 -这是"得宝"
Meth or? - It's a dab.
"得宝"是啥
What's a dab?
反正超他妈劲大
It's fucking strong is what it is.
劲大吗
Strong?
伙计们 我比你们任何一个混♥蛋♥都抽得多
Oh dudes, I can outsmoke anyone of you motherfuckers,
尤其是你 小甜茶
especially you. Little Timothée Chalamet vibe.
好了 我们来吧 点上吧...
Well, let's go. Load that, load it, load her--
这个已经好了 抽吧 -好吧
That one's ready if you want. - Okay.
还有个小把手
Little rig here.
看看这个 跟我的体型一样
Wow, look at that, my body type.
小嘴儿在这呢
Oh, little mouthpiece there.
这是什么
And what's, what is that? Oh, ow.
是哦 这是点火的地方 好吧
Okay, yeah, right, that's where the torch went. Right.
然后我们只要...吸进去就行了吗
And then we're gonna... just gonna inhale?
是啊 我来帮你
Yeah, yeah, I got you.
给我水 等一下
I need water. Wait a second.
好茶啊
Mmm, this is divine.
是台♥湾♥省的阿里山高山乌龙茶吗
Is it Alishan high mountain oolong tea from Taiwan?
就是一般袋茶
It's Lipton.
挺好的
Lovely!
诺拉哪去了
So where is Nora?
她跟她高中时的小伙伴们出去玩了
Oh, she's out with her high school friends tonight.
你居然让她在城里撒野吗
You let her run around wild in this city, hm?
她现在做什么工作来着
So, what does she do for work again?
她算是个销♥售♥吧
Oh, she works in sales.
太好了
Oh good.
我一直以为她长大后会去卖♥♥保健品
I always thought she'd end up working in a drug store,
或者未婚先孕呢
or maybe have an unplanned baby.
真高兴听到她活明白了呢
Good to know she's figured it out.
我跟你说过我的孙子尤金吗
Did I tell you about my grandson, Eugene?
他刚21岁就成了麦肯锡公♥司♥的合伙人了
He just turned 21, already made partner at McKinsey!
你敢信吗 乔斯琳现在也成了
Can you believe little Jocelyn
巴克莱银行的董事总经理
is now Managing Director at Barclay's?
看上去她吃了不少丹麦曲奇呢
I see she still enjoys her Danish cookies!
诺拉还在抽她的非法大♥麻♥吧
Does Nora still enjoy her illegal marijuana?
她喜欢大♥麻♥就像乔斯琳喜欢她的一字眉一样呢
About as much as Jocelyn enjoys her one eyebrow.
我算是看明白了
I see what this is!
你叫我来就是为了气我
You brought me here to upset me.
这也就是为什么我甚至不敢打给你
This is exactly why I dreaded even calling you.
你在嫉妒 嫉妒我的生活
You are jealous, jealous of my life.
这只是你的想法而已 罗莎琳德
That's what you think, Rosalind!
虽然我嫁给了个开出租的
Just because I married a taxi driver
在城里养育了我的子女
and raised my children in the city
也没去纹个唇线
and don't have tattoo lip liner,
并不代表我嫉妒你的生活
doesn't mean I'm jealous of your life.
你要是胆敢再说一句我孙女的坏话
And if you put my granddaughter down again,
我一定会趁你睡着再把你的胡子全剃了
I'll shave your mustache in your sleep again
就像当年一样
just like old times!
你个野丫头
You wench!
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我才不会自降身份跟你这种可怜虫计较
I will not stoop to your pathetic level.
尤金要来接我
Eugene is coming to pick me up
送我去机场了
and bring me to the airport.
去啊 你这个野丫头
Well, go ahead, you wench!
野丫头是我先说的
I said wench first!
我爱死这个政♥府♥了 我觉得它非常棒
I love the government. I think it's so good.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Hey, guys.
在聊什么呢 姐♥妹♥们♥
What is dingalinging, folks?
你怎么样了
How you doing?
我好极了 兄弟
I'm good, man.
感觉自己像是泡在浴盐里 兄弟
I feel like I'm on bath salts, dude.
真的吗 -真好
Right? - Yeah, totally.
我们和凯勒聊政♥治♥聊得正开心
We are having the best time talking politics with Kale.
是沙拉里的那种"凯勒"吗 [Kale有甘蓝的意思 常用于沙拉]
Oh, like the salad?
不 不 不是 再次再次重申 我叫凯尔
No, no, no. It's Kyle, for the third time.
是凯尔啊
Kyle.
多谢你们了 话说回来 -真喜欢这个名字
Thank you. Anyways. - Loving that.
纽约现在可以说是鼎盛时期了
New York's at its peak right now,
你们懂我意思吧
ya know what I'm sayin'?
比如你能想象自己十年前来这里吗
Like could you imagine even being here ten years ago?
那就是个鬼地方
It was a shithole.
慢着 你能再说一遍吗
I'm sorry, say that again?
我猜你是纽约本地人 对吧
I bet you're like a native New Yorker, right?
我的意思是 每个人都不喜欢中产阶级化
I mean it's like, yeah, everyone hates gentrification
但是没有人 没有一个人会提到犯罪率的下降
but no one--no one wants to talk about the dips in crime,
以及破窗策略所带来的逆转
the reversal of broken window policies.
是啊
Yes.
你知道我们花了多少钱在你们城市
You know how much money we pump
就为了让你们能有纯净水吗
into your city for your water?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh hell no.
上吧 姐们 -去你的
Go off, woman. - Hell no!
休想
No, no.
你以为你有资格说这座城市的坏话吗
You think you can talk shit about this city?
你又没在这长大
You didn't grow up here!
你不知道房♥租诈骗
You don't know how rent-gouging
对街区的伤害有多大 迫使了多少社区退出
is killing neighborhoods, forcing communities out.
你大可以继续吃那些傻♥逼♥煮热狗
So you can keep your fake ass boiled hot dogs
但你休想再说一句我们城市的坏话
but you don't you ever talk shit about my city again
因为你永远不会像我们这样了解它
because you'll never know it like we do.
说实话 我挺赞同凯尔的话的
Honestly, I kinda agree with Kale.
纽约以前确实是个鬼地方
New York was a shithole.
现在也确实变得好多了
It's much better now.
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗 詹妮法
Are you fucking serious, Jennifar?
我只是想说
I'm just saying.
我对这种情况有独特的看法
I have a unique perspective on the situation
因为我离开了这里几年
because I've been gone a few years
上了医学院 成了正式的医生
because I went to med school 'cause I'm a doctor legally.
而你们一直都待在这里
You guys have just been here the whole time.
你们有点像城里人了
You're like townies, kind of.
哇哦 正中喉咙
Oh, in the throat!
詹妮法就不是个他妈的人名
Jennifar is not a real fucking name.
记得打给律师 我们该走了
Call Cellino & Barnes, we gotta go.
凯尔 救命 凯尔
Kale, Kale, Kale.
罗莎琳德 你怎么还没走
Rosalind, why are you still here?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表