剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
你呢
Do you?
我还记得她吗
Do I remember her?
日日如此
Every day.
我永远都忘不了遇见她的那刻
I'll never forget the first time I saw her.
那晚我正走在回家路上
I was walking home one night.
我不记得具体是在哪了
I don't even remember exactly where I was.
就好像...突然之间
Just that...all of a sudden,
时间就静止了
it seemed like time stood still.
一动不动
Frozen.
是她停住了时间
She stopped time.
你知道吗 我总是梦见她回来了
You know, I have these dreams where she comes back.
我的第一反应是 我在生她的气
And my first reaction is, I'm kind of mad at her.
我生气因为她离开了我
I'm angry at her for leaving.
在梦里 我开始和她吵架
In my dreams, I start arguing with her.
我问她 "你为什么离开我们"
I ask her, "Why did you leave us like that?"
我知道我们不怎么谈论她
I know we don't talk about her a lot.
但...
And...
我每天都在想念她
I miss her every day.
我也是 我的小公主
Me too, Princess.
你觉得她看到我这样...
Do you think she'd be proud...
会觉得自豪吗
of how I am now?
我有没有跟你说过
Did I ever tell you the story
你妈是怎么去看灵婆的
about how your mom went to a psychic?
那时候她知道自己病了 而且...
She just found out that she was sick and...
她怀上你了
she was pregnant with you.
我们并不清楚孩子的性别之类的
We didn't know the sex of the baby or anything like that yet.
然后你妈就去见了灵婆
But your mom goes to this psychic.
那个灵婆说 "你会生下一个女孩"
And the psychic says, "You're gonna have a daughter."
她知道你生下来会是个女孩
Like, she knew you was gonna be a daughter.
很诡异
Spooky stuff.
可能有很多原因
Could've been a couple things.
她还说...
And she says...
"你女儿总有一天会成为一个特别的人"
"Your daughter's gonna be somebody special someday."
你认为那灵婆会是对的吗
You think this psychic will be right?
当然啦 她已经说对了
Come on, she already is.
我非常高兴你能遇见布兰达
I'm really glad you found Brenda.
是吗
Yeah?
好了 骆驼趾又出现了[女性阴♥部♥的侧影像骆驼脚趾]
Okay, it's the return of the llama foot.
看来我今晚能坐着把这瓶酒喝完了
I'm just gonna sit here and polish off this bottle, I guess.
你是时候该睡了吧
You should go up to bed
我晚一点再去睡
I'll hang out for a little bit.
好好陪陪你
Stay with you.
那好吧
Okay.
也没那么糟糕 -非常糟糕
It's not that bad. - It's pretty bad.
我很喜欢这个剧情
I really like the story on this one.
你觉得他会怎么让她付披萨的钱
How do you think he's gonna make her pay for that pizza?
好 我想到了 -他太擅长这个了
Well, I got an idea. - He's really good at that.
对 现在他们很少拍这类黄♥片♥了
Yeah, they don't make porn like this nowadays.
这些太猛太吓人了
Everything's all so scary and aggressive.
换做以前 大家都毫不掩饰
Back then, everyone was natural.
不是乳♥房♥♥晃来晃去就是下面的阴♥唇♥
You see a boob flopping around or a big-ole Furby down there.
那些奶♥子♥就像双节棍一样蹦来蹦去
Those titties are flying around like nunchucks.
她真的快要高♥潮♥了
She's really got a ZZ Top situation down there.
哦 那是动欲区的广♥告♥
Oh, an ad for The Erogenous Zone.
是一个成人商店
Adult shopping for grown-ups.
我在那买♥♥过一个高压锅
I got a pressure cooker from them once.
什么
What?
没错 他们也卖♥♥日常用品
Yeah, they sold normal stuff too.
我厨房♥里就有一个
I have one in the kitchen.
煮熟的声音比鬼叫还难听
It makes moaning sounds when it's done.
你们不知道有电了吗
You guys know the lights are back on, right?
你们竟然在一块看黄♥片♥
Are you watching a porno together!
啊 对啊 -不是的
Ah, yeah! - No.
真恶心
Y'all are gross.
不过 我也来
But so am I!
要是有红酒炖牛肉就好了
I wish we had some beef bourguignon!
看黄♥片♥你吃得下吗
You can eat while watching porn.
那看黄♥片♥还能干啥
Is there any other way to watch porn?
你知道气球结长啥样吗
You know what a balloon knot looks like?
当然 -就像她的屁♥眼♥
Yeah. - Her butthole.
还真是
Oh, yeah.
奥卡菲娜是他妈哪根葱
Who the is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表