剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
独♥立♥生活
Be on my own.
我以前也像你一样这么胸有大志
I once too had ambitious of that.
开口闭口就是经济话题
What would be economy now, like,
我反正不相信金子了 你懂我的意思吧
I don't trust gold anymore, you know what I mean?
总之 我要迟到了 因为我有工-作 工作
Anyway, I'm late because I have a J-O-B now. Job.
我先走啦 对了 泰迪
I'm gonna get, uh-- Hey, Teddy, by the way,
你和你朋友需要大♥麻♥吗
you and your friends need weed?
我也在做小生意
'Cuz, I do that too.
不需要 -行
No. - Okay, yeah.
回见
I'll see you later, yeah, for sure.
好了 我得走了
All right, gotta go.
爆♥炸♥浴盐 润唇膏 面霜 卸妆油
Bath bombs, lip balms, creams, oils,
药膏... 诺拉
salves--Nora!
真了不起 你终于来了
Hey, we're glad you could join us.
你迟到了八分钟 所以你又一次罢♥工♥了
You're eight minutes late, so that's another strike.
我完全不认路
I got totally lost.
我最后来到了运河街 我感到很困惑
I ended up on Canal Street and I got confused because
因为字母"C"不见了 我想难道是 "肛♥门♥街吗
the "C" Was missing and I was like, "Anal Street?
我是说 我在哪里"
I mean, where am I?"
好吧 那我继续了 希望你能准时到
Well, moving forward, I would prefer that you came in on time
或者迟到时间在五分钟以内
or within the five-minute grace period,
这对我来说已经是超级弹性了
which is already super flexible on my part.
好的 请继续吧 我...向你道歉
Yeah, going forward, yes, and I...I...I apologize to you.
好了 公♥司♥今天会派人过来
Okay, corporate is gonna be here today,
所以我们要展示最好的服务
so let's implement best practices.
给我们销♥售♥人员提个醒
And just as a reminder to our sales associates,
我们门店在商业区
we are a CBD store.
请各位不要让我们的客人抽大♥麻♥
Please don't tell our customers to smoke weed.
不要这么做 大家千万别这么干啊
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Don't do--don't go do that.
有个和我一起上高中的女生抽大♥麻♥死了
A girl I went to high school with died from smoking weed.
这真的很危险
It's like really dangerous.
抱歉 这是哪位 她谁啊
Sorry, who is this? Who is this?
斯黛西 我们新来的销♥售♥助理
Stacy. Here is our newest sales associate,
要是你准时到了 你肯定就认识她了
which you'd know if you'd be here on time.
她将是你今天的实习生
She'll be your trainee for the day.
带她到处看看
Please show her around.
为什么不叫席琳带她看看
Why can't Celine show her around?
我昨天刚从爱荷华搬来
I just moved here yesterday from Iowa.
纽约让人很振奋 不是吗
Isn't this exciting, the Big Apple?
是啊 不夜城
Oh yeah, Big Apples, yup.
好吧 我想我们先从厕所看起
Um, well, I guess I'll start with the restrooms.
是你需要自带厕纸的这么一个地方
Uh, more of a bring your own TP sort of situation.
好吧
Okay.
林太太 抱歉让您等这么久
So, Mrs. Lin, sorry for the long wait.
我拿到了您的检查结果
I have your test results.
是器官衰竭 对吗
It's organ failure, isn't it?
白内障还是痛风
Cataracts, gout?
或者至少是肛裂
Or at least an anal fissure?
结果确实有些...不同寻常
Well, the results did come back...abnormal.
我就知道我要死了
I knew I was dying!
我的遗嘱是...
My final wish is that...
我所有的泳衣归诺拉
all my bathing suits go to Nora.
不 您不会死
No, you're not dying.
事实上 您极其健康
In fact, you're extremely healthy.
您的器官的健康程度堪比23岁的摩♥门♥教♥徒
You have the organs of a 23-year-old Mormon.
什么 -是的
What? - Yes!
您的耳朵 心脏 肺部 它们都运转得很好
Your ears, heart, lungs, they're all outperforming.
就好像您是本杰明·巴顿一样 返老还童
It's as if you were Benjamin Button.
您正处于你生命中最好的状态
You are legitimately in the best shape of your life.
噢 你可不知道我的生活
Aw, you don't know my life.
您在和谁发短♥信♥
Who are you texting?
你干嘛这么关注我
Why are you so obsessed with me?
干♥你♥的活儿去吧 你可以走了
Go on, get out of here.
好吧 销♥售♥的关键是你必须为客户服务
Okay, the key to sales is you gotta work the customer.
看好了
Watch and learn.
你们好 欢迎光临 呃 商业区的幸福地带
Hi, there. Welcome to, uh, CBD Bliss Zone.
两位或许对乳液感兴趣吧
You guys interested in lotions, perhaps?
因为我们这有一款非常适合舒缓身体的乳液
Because, uh, I got one that would relax the body,
同时也可以让夜晚更加活跃...
but also makes, uh, that late-night bump bump--
你怎么知道的 -我当然知道
How did you know? - Oh, I knew.
他的腿在他69岁时抽筋了 -不会吧
His legs get cramped in 69. - Oh, no.
那我这里有一款超棒的乳液 绝对值得你们一试
I have a excellent lotion that I think you should definitely try.
谢谢你啊
Thank you, thank you.
我要把这瓶东西涂满你全身 宝贝
We'll spread this all over you, baby.
试试这个 从你们一进门
Try this out, I knew from the moment you guys walked in
我就知道你们是一群怪人
you were a bunch of freaks.
听着 兄弟 我同意
So, bro, listen. I agree.
商业区并不是真的很狗屎 你懂我意思吗
CBD ain't really shit, you know what I mean?
我认识一个人 他...有些抑郁
I know a guy. He--he dreams in blue.
我会把他的号♥码发给你 懂了吗
I'll DM you his number, you know?
我就是那个人
I'm the guy.
我就是那个...卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
I'm the guy that--that sells weed.
克罗恩氏病啊
So Crohn's disease, wow.
所以...你总是在拉屎吗
Yeah, it's just...so you're always shitting?
说实话 我...很羡慕
I'm...I'm jealous, to be honest.
你知道吗 我每两周才拉一次硬块儿
I got Bristol Ones every two weeks, you know?
我可以给你一个浴球 但是你知道
I--I could give you a bath bomb, but, you know,
很显然 别把它塞到屁♥眼♥里
obviously don't shove it in your asshole,
我...想你不会的 因为 克罗恩氏病
which I...I don't think you would, 'cuz...'cuz the Crohn's.
我的天 诺拉 你好会销♥售♥
Wow, Nora, you're, like, so good at sales.
你懂的 "没啥大事"和"商业街的事" 就是会有共鸣
Yeah, you know, NBD, CBD. Just, uh, vibin' with it.
你能做你梦想的工作真的很酷
And it is so cool that you get to do your dream job.
我都不知道这是不是我梦想的工作
Yeah, I don't know if this is my--my dream job.
这只是个临时工作 用来维持生活的
This is just a--you know, a gig. Something that pays the bills.
你知道吗 我这话听起来有点傻 但是我总想着要
You know, this is like dumb, but I've always wanted to be
像凯莉·布拉德肖一样
like Carrie Bradshaw.
莎拉·杰西卡·帕克在剧中扮演了她...
Sarah Jessica Parker played her in this...
我知道是谁 很有名的角色
I know who, yeah. Very famous role.
这不仅仅是因为她和她的姨妈们能够得到
And not just because of all the hot guys her and her aunts
所有的帅哥
were able to score.
你是说她的姨妈们吗 -是啊 她们是她的姨妈吗
Did you say her aunts? - Yeah, were those her aunts?
斯黛西 她们是她的朋友
Stacy, those were her friends.
噢 那就说得通了 -是啊
Oh! Yeah, that makes sense. - Yup.
无所谓 请叫我追梦人
Well, anyway, call me a dreamer,
但是住在纽约是我的梦想
but living in New York is my dream.
我快速给你点建议吧
Let me just give you some advice real quick.
纽约会把你榨干
Um, New York is going to chew you up
然后把你的残骸吐出来
and it's gonna spit you out.
它会把你吞下去 再拉出来
It's gonna swallow you down, and it's gonna shit you out into
变成一堆腹泻的狗屎梦 好吗
a pile of diarrhea shit dreams, okay?
然后你会挣扎 每天都在挣扎
And you will struggle. You'll struggle every day.
你生命中的每一分钟 你醒了就开始挣扎
Every minute of your life, you wake up and struggle.
睡下了也会挣扎 懂吗
You go to sleep, struggle. Okay?
我只是想让你谨慎行事 因为它会
And I just want you to proceed with caution because it's gonna
像砖墙一样砸向你
hit ya like a brick wall.
我懂了
I see.
你更像是米兰达阿姨
You're more of an Aunt Miranda.
你方便离我远一点吗
Do you wanna just get away from me for a little bit?
当然 -好的
Oh, sure. - Yeah, okay.
大伙们 谢谢你们都来了
Thank you, guys, all for coming.
我有件大事要宣布
I have a big announcement.
你的有钱孙子埃德蒙从中国回来了吗
Oh, is your rich grandson Edmund back from China?
没呢 他还在中国
No, he's still there.
思琪 不要这么饥渴 他才30岁
And stop thirsting, Siqi. He's 30!
总之 我在医生的办公室里顿悟了
Anyway, I had an epiphany at the doctor's office.
老年不仅仅是走向死亡的漫长而缓慢的旅程
Old age isn't just a long, slow march toward death,
而是一种新的生活
but rather a new lease on life.
你有很多白头发了
You have a lot of white hair.
李薇 看着我 我觉得比以前更健康了
Li-Wei, look at me. I feel healthier than ever.
也比以前更勇敢了
And braver than ever, too.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表