剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
绝了简直
Yeah! Dope!
看小视频的时候一定很爽
Porn sounds sick on it!
肯定
Yeah, I bet!
韦恩 可以了 别炫耀了
All right, all right, enough showing off, Wayne.
停一下
Come on.
好了...知道了
Yeah, all right... all right.
我们去喝一杯聊聊天吧
Let's go drink and catch up?
当然 -威士忌酸酒怎么样
Yeah, sure! - Whiskey sours?
威士忌酸酒
Whiskey sours!
你身材不错啊
You look good, man.
是的 老兄 你保养得真不错
Yeah, dude, you are jacked!
没有没有
No, no.
谢谢你们 你们知道的
Thanks. Yeah, I'm just, you know,
我不过是想要保持健康而已
trying to stay healthy and fit and all that.
你们保养的也很好
You look pretty jacked too.
得了吧
Come on.
不 伙计 我需要一个更好的离婚身材
No, man, I need a better divorce bod.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what?
你和温迪发生了什么
What happened with you and Wendy?
这故事可长了
A long story, bro.
但是结局很美好
But one with a very happy ending.
是吗 -当然 我自♥由♥了
Yeah? - I'm free as fuck!
我也是
Me too!
不是吧 你和帕特丽夏也离婚了吗
No, wait! What, you and Patricia?
对不起兄弟们 很抱歉你们离婚了
Man, I'm sorry, you guys.
是啊 离婚可糟了
Yeah, divorce is the worst.
是啊 -但是你知道吗
Yeah. - But you know what?
离婚是发生在我身上最美好的事了
It's really the best thing that ever happened to me.
是嘛
Yeah?
自从帕特丽夏离开了我 我买♥♥了两辆摩托车
I got two motorcycles now, now that Patricia's out of my life.
我是说 如果我想成个高位截瘫的人 那是我的决定
I mean, if I wanna become a paraplegic, that's my decision.
我自己的
Mine!
你知道 温迪不会让我戴帽子或出轨
You know, Wendy would never let me wear hats or cheat.
现在我两样都可以做到
Now I can do both!
习惯单身 准备好交朋友
Here's to being single, ready to mingle,
让你的丁丁叮当响
and make your thing-thing tingle.
虽然有点恶心 但是我喜欢
That's kind of gross, but hell yeah!
你...有什么瞒着我们吗 海象
You... you holding out on us, Walrus?
没有
No, no.
我半年前开始约会了
I started going out with somebody, for, like, six months.
她叫布兰达
Brenda.
布兰达 这名字听起来很性感
Brenda. That's a sexy-ass name, dog.
六个月
Six months.
对于中年人来说 像是100个月
That's, like, 100 months in middle-aged man years.
你的花名册上还有谁
Who else do you got on the roster?
什么花名册
On the roster?
你懂的 你还有和哪个备胎周♥旋♥吗
You know, who else do you got on rotation?
你总是有三个以上的选择
You always have to have more than three sides.
忠于多样选择 -什么选择
Love me some sides. - Sides?
你是说女人吗 -是啊
You mean like women? - Yes!
不 不
No, no, no, no.
我就一个对象 挺好的
I'm pretty good with just the one. Yeah.
但是她超级漂亮
But she's, like, really, really pretty.
女人都这样的
They all are.
刚开始的时候
At first!
兄弟 你们知道吗 今晚
Boy, you know what, tonight?
我们都是单身
We're all single, okay?
就像当年一样
Just like back in the day!
我有反应了 或者说面部痛风要来了
I'm having a reaction or face gout.
你们还记得那部片子吗
Remember that movie?
沃利还是老样子
The same Wally!
埃德蒙 怎么了
Edmund, what's wrong?
没什么 我只是觉得我在这方面很糟糕
Nothing. I just feel like I suck at this.
每个人都因为刚刚那个开怀大笑
Everyone was laughing on that last one.
是啊 笑我
Yeah, at me!
很脆弱 但也很有魅力
It was vulnerable and charismatic.
我都不知道不合时宜的放屁还能有魅力 但是...
I don't know that an ill-timed fart can be charismatic, but...
我知道这是我想做的 这让觉得自己还活着
I know this is what I want to do, that I feel alive doing it.
我只是...在想是不是值得
I just... wonder if it's worth it, you know?
你很爱这个事情吗
Do you love it?
是的
Yeah. I do.
找到你了
There you are.
你还好吗 比萨头
What up, Pizza Top?
我挺好的 大鹅
Yeah, you watch it there, Goose.
下着蛋呢
Lay some eggs.
告诉你个好消息
Good news, kid.
我们下周开始拍新一季了
We start filming the new season next week
导演想让你演内华达拳击手
and the director wants you to play the Nevada Knuckler.
我吗 -对 祝贺你
Me? - Yeah, good job.
真的假的
Really?
导演会很高兴的
The director's gonna be psyched.
这他妈开什么玩笑
Fucking kidding me.
我的...
My...
红桃A 老K 皮蛋
Ace, king, queen,
红桃J
jack of hearts, my friends.
太顺了吧
That's cool!
你怎么学会的
How did you learn how to do that?
我一直在听潘恩·吉列的播客
I've been listening to this Penn Gillette podcast.
学到很多
Crazy stuff.
我现在单身 我有太多时间了
Now that I'm single, I have so much free time.
对你们来说 重新开始会很难吗
So, was it hard for you guys to start over?
刚开始会觉得难
At first.
但是我现在超级享受单身
But now I freaking love being alone.
是啊 单身万岁
Yeah, it's the best.
我从来没有这么开心过 而且一点都不饥渴
I've never been happier and not horny at all.
我有无数次屎一般的无意义的性 真的像狗屎一样
I have actual shit-tons of meaningless sex, like shitloads.
你呢 海象 你现在住在哪里
What about you, Walrus? Where are you living these days?
我还住在皇后区
I'm still living in Queens.
皇后区很棒诶
Yeah, Queens. Queens is nice.
那里很不错
It's way cool.
你知道吗 我...在长岛看中一套房♥子
You know, I... I looked at a building there, LIC,
大都会人都住在这里 景色超好
where all the Mets live. Gorgeous views!
我还是住在我从小长大的房♥子里
I'm still living in the same house I grew up in.
那你一定是一个人住吧
You live alone, I hope?
和我妈还有我女儿住一起
I live with my mom and my daughter.
诺拉 可爱的诺拉 她小时候超可爱
Nora! Sweet Nora. What a cute kid.
是啊 她快30了
Yeah, she's almost 30 now.
真不错
Nice!
真有特蕾莎修女的感觉
Some real Mother Teresa shit right there.
亚洲孝顺儿子那种 我说的对吗
Good Asian son of the month kind of thing, am I right?
不 不是这样的
No, it's nothing like that.
那要是你要和布兰达发展下去了
What are you gonna do when, you know,
到时候你该怎么办
things get serious with Brenda?
具体点
What do you mean?
你不能没有自己的房♥子啊
You can't have your girlfriend move into your childhood home.
当然不会 -总不能和你妈和老女儿住一起吧
Yeah, right. - With your mom and old kid.
我好像没有想这么远
I guess I never really thought that far ahead.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
你迟早需要买♥♥一套自己的房♥子的
You're definitely gonna need to get your own pad real soon.
你也这么认为啊
You think so?
但是别担心 你认识很棒的房♥产经纪
But don't worry 'cuz, I've got a great broker.
正餐来啦
I think the main event has arrived.
正餐 啥正餐
The main event? What's that?
我们叫了个脱衣舞♥女♥郎
We got a stripper.
你们叫了什么
You got a what?
你不用担心 海象 她是顶级的
Don't you worry, Walrus, she is top of the line!
兄弟们 真的叫了脱衣舞♥女♥郎吗
Guys, guys, guys, really, a stripper?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
海象 这里发生的事...
Walrus, what happens in this loft...
没人会知道
stays in this loft!
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表