剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
你好 你迷路了吗
Hello. Are you lost?
没有 呃 其实有一点
Um, no. Uh, yes, a little.
你是来这里找麻烦的吗
Are you here to cause trouble?
不 不是
No, no. No, I'm not.
我不是来找麻烦的
I'm not here to cause any trouble.
我是来...找人的
I'm just--I'm looking for someone.
你在找谁
Who do you seek?
我不知道她的嬉皮士名字
I don't know her hippie name.
朝她撒尿 -可以
Widdle her! - Mm-hmm.
不...不要 -要
No...no! - Yeah.
别朝我撒尿 别点头
Don't--don't widdle me! Don't nod to that!
我是来找我的阿姨的 她叫桑德拉
I'm looking for, uh, my aunt Sandra.
我们是亲戚 -她是不是说桑德拉了
We're related. - Did she say Sandra?
我们应该告诉朱庇特夫人吗
Should we tell Mistress Jupiter?
怎么了
What's happening?
你是诺拉吗
Are you Nora?
对 没错
Yes. Yes!
诺拉 桑德拉和我提起过你
Nora! Sandra's told me all about you.
不过 她说你的斗鸡眼很严重
But she said that you were severely cock-eyed.
我的眼睛的确轻微散光
I have a slight astigmatism.
听说你还长着条尾巴吗
And you have a little tail?
不 那是我表弟埃德蒙 他才有尾巴
No, that's my cousin--Edmund has a tail.
我是正常人
I have just flat skin.
诺拉 终于见到你了 真的太好了
Nora, it's so wonderful to finally meet you.
让我们敞开胸怀拥抱一下吧
Let's hug, breast to breast!
好吧
Okay.
确实 奶♥子♥都挤到一块了
Yeah, that's definitely nipple contact.
在七月联邦这里
So, here at the Union of Seven Moons,
每一个人都远离尘世
we're living off the land.
我们在这建起家园
We build our own houses.
我们自己做衣服穿
We make our own clothes.
完全是自给自足
We're completely self-sufficient.
听起来有点像
Sounds like one of those, like,
网飞纪录片里面的嬉皮邪教
Netflix documentary hippie cults.
这才不是邪教
It's not a cult.
不 我们一般不会 我们不用...
No, we don't--we don't--
我们一般不用那个词
We don't use that word.
这里更像是一个地方 在这里 我们通过反思自我
It's more of a place to, sort of understand the world
然后去理解这个世界
through reflection of the self.
你说的"自我"是什么意思
What do you mean, the self?
这么说吧 你有没有想过 诺拉
Well, haven't you ever wondered, Nora,
你究竟是谁
who you really are?
你的存在是为了什么 你的人生意义是什么
I mean, why you're here? What you life's purpose is?
的确 有时我会有这样的想法
Yes, at times I've had these thoughts, yeah.
从你的眼神里我能看到挣扎
I see conflict in your eyes.
我也能看到迷茫和困惑 诺拉
I see chaos and confusion, Nora.
我不想成为一个失败者
I don't want to be a loser.
不想成为一个漫无目的活着的人
Someone who has nothing to fight for.
我脑子里有这些胡乱的思绪 差不多 已经一个月了
I had, some bird shit in my hair for, like...A month.
这是好事
That's good luck.
话虽如此 可我想弄明白这些想法从哪来
Right, but I just wanted to be cognizant of it
然后才能更好抛掉他们
and get it out, you know?
在联邦这 有我们自己去定义成功是什么
Well, here at the Union, we define our own success.
在这 你会成为一个明星
Here, you are a star
脱颖而出
in a constellation.
要吃点叶枝吗
Want some leaf branch?
尝尝吧 非常好的东西
Yeah, yeah, try it. It's good.
这 就是二胡
So, this is an erhu.
一种传统的中国乐器
A traditional Chinese fiddle.
哇 真没看出来你还来自音乐世家呀
Wow, I didn't know your family was so musical.
当然不是 我刚从亚马逊上买♥♥的
We're not. I just ordered it from Amazon.
这声音比鬼哭还难听
I think it sounds like shit.
此日此刻 七月联邦正式欢迎诺拉的加入
Today, the Union of Seven Moons welcomes Nora.
人生在世 及时行乐
Dum vivimus vivamus!
干杯
Cheers.
通常 宴会开始前 我们都会进行
We usually begin our welcome feasts
简短的头脑风暴游戏
with a short spiritual exercise.
不要思考 说出一个词
Without thinking, say one word
来描述你此刻内心的想法
that describes your internal pendulum at this very moment.
别犹豫 诺拉
Don't hesitate, Nora.
号♥角 -我很喜欢
Horn. - I love that.
这是不是 那种味噌开胃汤
Is this like a--like a miso starter soup?
不是 不是
No, no, no.
这是我们用西葫芦自己酿的酒
This is wine we make from our own summer squash.
还加了老鹰的精♥液♥
And eagle semen.
我们称为自然汁液
We call it nature drip here.
我们只食用纯自然的东西
We only consume all-natural products straight from the land.
对你的灵魂和性健康都特别好
It's better for your soul and your sexual health.
这么说吧...
Like...
你觉得我现在多大年纪了
how old do you think I am?
三十四 三十四吗
Thirty...four? Thirty-four?
我19岁了
I'm 19 years old.
因为有点背光
'Cuz there's a bit of a backlight.
上面的桥挡着了 所以这下面很暗
It's a covered bridge, so there's a bit of a shadow.
所以说 这个时间段简直完美
Just, you know, it's golden hour.
如果不介意的话 我要尝尝这只鸡
If you don't mind, I'm gonna reach into the bird here.
这只鸡这么老还这么大
It's a big-old chicken.
这可不是鸡
That's not chicken.
难不成火鸡吗 -也不是
Turkey? - No.
鹌鹑 -继续猜
Quail? - Keep guessing.
我实在 不知道这... -这是只企鹅
You know what? I don't-- - It's a penguin!
他于2002年自然衰老死亡
He died of natural causes in 2002.
2002年
2002?
你想要些拉差酱吗 这也是自♥制♥的
Do you want some sriracha? Homemade.
那 那又是拿什么做的
What--what do you make that with?
老鼠
Oh, that's a rat.
不用 我只吃面包就够了
Yeah, I'm going to just do the bread.
我的天哪 这真的太好吃了
Oh my goodness, this is so good!
我不明白
I don't get it.
你是怎么做的这么好吃的
How did you get all this flavor in there?
因为放了树枝
It's the twig!
再经过30小时的小火慢炖
And the 30 hours of slow-cooking.
和你待在一起真的太享受了
You know, I'm really enjoying spending this time with you.
很好 你能喜欢那再好不过了
Good. I'm glad you like it.
你知道吗 这让我想起了以前的时光
You know, it reminds me of the time
我妈带我去看电影的时候
my mom would take me to the movies.
我们在经典电影之夜
We'd sneak in and see "Casablanca"
偷偷溜进去看"卡萨布兰卡"
on the classic movie night.
我妈也带我去看过电影
My mom used to take me to the movies too.
准确说不是电影 应该是现场表演
Well, not movies. Live theater.
现场表演也不准确
Well, not live theater.
应该叫现场处决
Public executions.
他们的头被砍下来之后 那些舌头 眼睛
You know, after they cut off a head, the tongue, eyes,
和嘴巴还在动
and mouth still move.
就像这样
It does like this.
因为神经还没完全死亡
Because the nerves don't shut off.
太诡异了 -没错
Strange. - Yeah.
你还要再来点吗 -不用了 我吃饱了
You want some more? - No, I'm good, I'm good.
进来吧
Come in.
朱庇特夫人让我转告你
Mistress Jupiter wanted me to tell you that noctis
现在正在举♥行♥通灵会 你要来吗
is happening now. Would you like to join?
啥 什么是通灵会
What is--what is noctis?
我们43个赤♥裸♥的人搭成人体金字塔然后尽情释放自己
Naked, we form a 43-person human pyramid and we release.
释放什么 压力吗
like--like tension?
没错 同时也释放压力
Yes, that as well.
我很想去 但我现在非常累了
I would love to, but I'm super tired.
我只想躺下来休息会 不过有个问题
I think I'm just gonna lie down. Question though.
你有没有看到过一个拖车司机
Have you seen a tow truck driver
穿着一身红色的本♥田♥制♥服♥ 车门上还贴着火焰贴花
carrying a red Honda Fit with flame decals on the door?
事实上 外面那位先生已经把钥匙给我了
Actually, an outside gentleman did approach me with keys
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表