剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
是吗 哪里像了
Yeah, um, like in what way?
你是亚裔
Like you're Asian.
是这样没错 但是...
Right, but...
而我们正在进行一场愚蠢的冒险
And we're on a goofy adventure.
但是你是白人
Yeah, but you're White.
我当然知道 好吗
Oh my God, I know, right?
那是我 还是个婴儿呢
Aw, there I am as a baby.
可爱的婴儿
Oh, babies.
你知道吗 一开始我不确定我该不该来这里
You know, at first I wasn't sure I even wanted to be here
或是见一见年轻的自己
or meet my younger self.
但是...我很高兴我们还是来了
But...I'm really glad that we're here.
是啊 这真不错
Yeah, it's really--it's nice, yeah.
朱迪时钟
Oh, Judy Clock.
天啦 以前是这个钟教会了我怎么看时间
Man, this thing used to teach me how to tell time.
为什么你的玩具都这幅样子
Whoa, why are your toys all fucked up?
什么...你对这个婴儿做了什么
What...what'd you do with the baby?
我刚刚拯救了63条人命
I just saved 63 lives.
你是连环杀手吗
You're a serial killer?
你永远是我的库马尔
You'll always be my Kumar!
我会是哈罗德
I would be Harold!
我的天 她刚刚把自己"封环"了
Oh my God! Oh my God, she just Looper-ed herself.
[环形使者最终必须杀死未来的自己 这样才不会给未来主顾留下任何的麻烦 这个过程被称为"封环
她刚刚把自己"封环"了 我♥操♥
She just Looper-ed herself. Shit.
不是我♥干♥的 不是我
It wasn't me. It wasn't me.
天啦 格蕾塔
Oh God, Greta?
死定了 -发生了什么吗
Oh shit. - Hey! What's new?
好吧 我要跟你讲清楚
Okay, I'm gonna come clean with ya.
把事情都说清楚 我是时空旅行者
I'm just gonna come clean. I am a time traveler.
是嘛... -真的 我没骗你
Oh, yeah, I-- - Really. No, really.
我也是这么以为的 -好的
I thought so. - Okay.
我有想过这事儿 -我需要回去
I thought something, yeah. - Good, and I need to go back.
我得回去 我得回到...
I need to go back. I need to go back...
未来 -是嘛
to the future. - Uh-huh.
我奶奶说过 这里会有一场很大的地震
And my grandma said there was an earthquake that happened
就在今天 在播"法官朱迪 "之前
right before "Judge Judy" On this day.
我需要.... -"法官朱迪"吗
And I have-- - "Judge Judy"?
我天 还有一个小时就开播了
Oh my God, it's on in an hour.
我得回急诊中心去
I have to go back to the urgent care.
我得立刻回急诊中心去
I have to go back to the urgent care.
等等 你那个朋友哪去了
Wait, wait, where's your friend?
她把自己"封环"了 -这样啊
She Looper-ed herself. - Oh, wow.
她需要吃点抗生素吗
Is she gonna get antibiotics?
不 "环形杀手"是未来的一部电影
No, "Looper" Is a movie from the future.
其实我还真的拍过一个关于时间旅行的黄♥片♥
I actually did an adult film about time travel,
叫作"回到厕所"
and it was called "Back to the Pooper."
这也是我最好的作品之一了
And it's really some of my finest work.
但你知道 如果你改变了过去
But you know that if you change the past,
你同时也以一种无法预测的方式
then you could change the future in ways that you can't
改变了未来 比如你随手敲了一下
even predict, you know, like you could just knock
你家的门 你的家人们可能就都死了
on your family's door, and they could all be dead.
应该没有敲个门那么简单吧
Not just like knock on their door.
你应该没有跟你自己对话吧 你只是...
But you didn't talk to yourself, right? You just--
我确实跟自己聊了两句...
I did have a bit of a chat.
啊哦 -怎么了
Eee. - Why?
你的红疹没了 恭喜啊 -别啊 真的没了吗
Your rash is gone, congrats. - No, it's gone?
是啊 -不 这 这不可能...
Yeah. - It's--no, it's imposs--
这是好事啊 -一点也不好
That's good. - It's not good!
此话怎讲 -因为我改变了过去
Why? - Because I changed the past.
我的天啊 你得看看... -我得去跟我自己说话
Oh my God, you have to see-- - I have to go talk to myself
撤销我造成的影响 -看这里
and undo the past-- -here,
"回到厕所" 就在这 看吧
"Back To The Pooper," It's right here. Come on.
厉害啊
Oh, oh, wow.
哇...我的天 那是我 他们以为我...
Wha--oh my God, that's me! They think I--
我的天 你最好快点离开这里
Oh my God, you better get out of here.
我得走了 -好的
I have to go. - Okay.
替我向你朋友问好 她真的很好看
Well, say hi to your friend. She's really cute.
爸爸 奶奶
Dad? Grandma?
我的天 他们不见了
Oh my God, they're gone!
奶奶去哪了 -她死了
Where's Grandma? - She's dead.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
我的天啊 我就不该跟你说话
Oh my God, I should have never talked to you.
我把我家人给"封环"了
I Looper-ed my own family. -
你们好啊
What's up?
真恶心 一边去 你长水痘了
Ew, get away, you have chicken pox.
我没有 你才有
No, you do.
等一等 你俩谁才是我 我认不出...
Wait a minute, which one's me? I don't--
我需要这辆车
I need the bike.
休想 -把车给我 快点
No! - Give me the bike, come on.
不 休想 -快点 快
No! No! - Come on! Come on!
该死 2003年这里还是日光浴沙龙
Shit, it's a tanning salon in 2003.
欢迎光临 有什么能为您服务的
Hello, how can I help you?
你好
Hello.
我在找一台核磁共振仪 你们有吗
I'm looking for an MRI machine, if you have any.
我们有两种套餐
We have two packages.
35分钟的"大溪地太阳之吻"
Our Tahiti Sunkiss, which is 35 minutes
使用的是香柠椰果精油
with the coconut lime oil.
还有"沙滩性♥爱♥"套餐 有额外的20分钟
Or the Sex On The Beach package that includes an extra 20
以及免费的脚趾保养服务
minutes and a complimentary toenail separator.
你知道时间吗 你知道现在几点了吗
Do you know the time? Do you know what time it is?
我看起来像个时钟吗 宗毓华[美国知名亚裔女主播]
Do I look like a clock, Connie Chung?
行吧
Alright.
你这话说的 就很没有必要
That's not--you know, it's un--it's unnecessary.
等等
Wait a second.
你是新闻上说的那个杀人凶手
You're that homicidal killer on the news.
不 我不是 -是 就是你
No, I'm not. - Yes, you are.
不 真的不是 该死
No, I'm not! Oh, shit!
站住 别动 别跑
You there, stop, stop!
糟了
Shit.
好了 好了
Alright. Okay.
时空裂缝要打开了
It's happening!
终于可以走了
It's happening!
神啊 终于要走了
Dear God, it's happening.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
刚刚那下震得挺厉害的 是吧
That was quite a quake, huh?
现在 现在还是2003年吗
Is it--is it still 2003?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about,
不过 真的很抱歉
but major apologies.
我们今天有两个日本客户
We had two Japanese clients in today,
我把你的档案和他的搞混了
and I confused your file with his.
"他"的
His?
是的 一个75岁有先天性心脏病的男性
Yes, a 75-year-old male with congenital heart failure.
我把我家人给"封环"了
I Looper-ed my family.
我把我家人给"封环"了 我得走了
I Looper-ed my family. I must go.
但你可能有脑震荡
But you may have a concussion!
你有看到一个女生吗
Okay, did anyone see a girl?
就刚刚坐在那把椅子上 吞了一把钥匙
That was sitting in that chair and she--and she had swallowed
和人的毛发的女生
a key and human hair?
没有 但是不知道为什么 感觉这个世界
No, but for whatever reason, the world just feels
变得美好了很多
so much better.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
奶奶
Grandma!
回来啦 -爸爸
Hey! - Dad!
你没事吧
You alright?
没事了 没事了
Oh, it's alright.
你们还活着 -那当然了
You're alive. - Uh, yeah.
带状疱疹可能长到她脑子里去了
The shingles has gone to her brain.
有道理
Possibly.
我的疱疹已经没了
I don't have shingles anymore.
是啊 看起来好像是转移到了另一边
Yeah, it looks like it just migrated over to the other side.
是啊 你看看 -对 就在这
Yeah, check it out. - Yeah, yeah,
现在看起来像意大利了 -看起来像是盘♥古♥大♥陆♥
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表