剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
林沃利吗 -昂
Wally Lin? - Huh?
是 是我
Uh, yes, it's me.
你可以进来了
You may enter.
哇哦
Oh, whoa.
我可不习惯有这么帅气的病人来看病
I'm not used to having such gorgeous patients come in.
真是让我受宠若惊
Oh, ow. Thanks.
请脱下你的衣服 -好的
Please disrobe. - Okay.
我会回避的
I'll leave the room.
虽然我很不想回避
Even though I don't want to.
我能看出你背上有伤
I can see the problem is in your back.
嗯 我之前扭到了
Yeah, I tweaked it earlier.
沃利 你一点都没变
Oh, Wally, you haven't changed a bit.
我看得出来 你还是在锻炼
You're still working out, I see.
是嘛
Yeah.
我们以前认识吗
Do we know each other?
我和你是一个高中的
We went to high school together.
可能你不记得我了
You may not remember me.
我以前不太"正常"
I wasn't "Normal."
什么
What?
你背部的问题不是结构性的
The problem with your back isn't structural.
你的脉轮有点偏离[身体上能量的进出口]
Your chakras are off.
不是吧
No kidding.
就像你在10年级的时候和莫妮卡·桑托斯
Just like when you broke up with Monica Santos
分手那次那样
in tenth grade.
你的爱情生活出现了麻烦
There's trouble in your love life.
她叫什么
What's her name?
布兰达 -好
Brenda. - Okay.
我需要你闭上眼睛 然后想着布兰达
I need you to close your eyes and think about Brenda.
好吧
Alright, okay.
已经稳了 -好吧
It's secure. - Okay.
我们在干什么 什么是自录
What are we doing? What even is a self-tape?
就像是一个试镜 但是是在家里自己录
It's like an audition, but you do it from home.
不用一遍过 可以试错好几遍
And instead of doing 1 take, you do like 26.
等你录好了 你选一个你喜欢的发出去
And then after you're done, you send in your favorite one.
然后说"你好 CW电视台"
And then, "Hello, the CW."
但是老弟 这些规则太严格了
Yeah, but these rules are super intense, dude.
什么叫他们想水平地拍你
They wanna shoot you horizontal?
这是什么意思 -横屏模式
What's that mean? - Landscape mode.
我觉得我们不应该拍这个 -诺拉
I don't think we should do it. - Nora.
就连只猴子都能做这事儿
A monkey could do this.
拍得到我吗 -你太靠边了
Am I in? - You're so on that side.
移过来一点 -好的
Frame up that way. - Okay.
你准备好了吗
Yup, you ready?
你还需要往左移一点
'Cause you need to go left more.
我出框了吗 -完全不在镜头里
I'm out? - You're totally out.
我在里面了吗 -在里面了
I'm in? - Yeah, you're in.
我的活动范围在哪里 -就这儿
What's my range of motion? - That.
如果你没法控制...
If you can't control that--
太棒了
Yeah.
如果你不能控制... -没有 我在拍照模式呢
If you can't handle that-- - No, sorry, I was on photo.
好了 我们开始吧
Alright, here we go.
如果你不能控制...
If you can't control that--
天呐 你在视频上看起来糟透了
Oh my, it looks so bad on video now.
就像是完全不同的镜头在拍你一样
It's like a whole different lens.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果你不能控制那个婊♥子♥ 那让我来
If you can't control that bitch, I will.
如果你不能控制那个婊♥子♥ 那让我来
If you can't handle the bitch, I will.
如果你不能控制那个婊♥子♥ 那让我来
If you can't control the bitch, I will.
如果你不能控制那个婊♥子♥ 那让我来
If you can't control that bitch, I will.
如果你不能控制那个婊♥子♥ 那让我来
If you can't control that bitch, I will.
我感受到了你的愤怒
I felt that.
如果你不能控制那个婊♥子♥...那让我来
If you can't control that bitch...I will.
排练到此结束 太棒了
Cut on rehearsal, that was so good.
你没录吗 -没
You weren't recording? - No.
没 我怎么可能录这个
No, I wasn't recording those.
深呼吸 把身体交给我
Just breathe and let me do all the work.
好吧
Okay.
我现在要把针扎进去了 沃利
I'm gonna put it in now, Wally.
我们结束吧 -我们结束了
We're done. - We're done.
什么
Huh? What?
你今天一整天都会舒服很多
You're gonna feel a lot better today.
我已经很舒服了
Oh, what--I already do.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我们要来真的了
Okay, we are really doing this.
我们要来真的了 公开试镜
We are really doing this. An open audition.
没关系 来 喝点维生素水
That's alright, here, have some Vitamin Water.
里面有维生素和C能量[谐音为 紧急]
It's got vitamins and Emergen-C in it.
诺拉 这不是维生素水
This is not Vitamin Water, Nora.
我当然知道 这是激浪
It's Mountain Dew. Duh.
难道我的保温杯里还会放别的吗
What else would I put in a thermos?
我今天做了什么 为了能活到两点 直到两点
What did I do to die today to make it to two 'til two.
事情... -天呐
Things-- - Oh man.
这三个演员和你简直是一个模子刻出来的
There are three actors that look just like you.
而且他们都很性感
And they're all hot.
完了 完了 完了
Oh God, oh God, oh God!
小口喝
No, drink normal.
林埃德 -到
Ed Lin? - Present!
埃德 -这是我的艺名
Ed? - Yeah, it's my stage name.
这不是让我听起来更成熟吗
Doesn't it make me sound more mature?
天呐 天呐 天呐 -这听起来像狗屎 埃德蒙
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. - It sounds like shit, Edmund.
屎一样的名字
Shit name, dude.
好了 请介绍一下自己
Okay, please state your name.
林埃德 身高172 早晨能有175
Ed Lin, 5'8", 5'9" In the mornings.
我读了乔纳森的剧本
I am reading for Jonathan.
很好 准备好了就开始吧
Great, ready when you are.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
康纳说 天啦 你又来了 又在说我们了
Connor: Ah, man, there you go, smack talking us again.
克洛伊说 孩子们 不要害怕把第二名的奖杯带回家
Chloe: Don't be afraid to take home your second place trophy, boys.
你上次不是把它们留在这里了吗
Didn't you leave them here last time?
是啊 留在我的屁♥眼♥里了
Yeah. Pft, like in my aa-ss.
非常好 艾德 但是这次
That was great, Ed, but this time,
你能不能少用一点高♥潮♥
can you do that with a little less crescendo
在屁♥眼♥的"眼"字上 -好的
on the "Aa" Part of ass? - Yes.
"当"然
"Aa"-absolutely.
谢谢
Thanks.
好...开始
And...action.
那里有片云
That was a cloud.
那是...那是天气的原因
That was--that was the weather.
抱歉 你知道布兰达是个傻婊♥子♥吗
Excuse me, you know Brenda is a dumbass bitch?
你说什么
Sorry, what?
你知道七号♥站在哪里吗
Do you know where the seven stop is?
谢谢
Thanks.
鸡身上最好那块肉 被我吃到了
The best piece in the chicken, this right here.
这个地方试镜不合适吧
Can't be the right place.
这个地方很合适
It's the right place.
你要来点吗
You want some chicken?
那我来一点
Ew no-oh, I'll take a little.
趁热吃...一点皮
Take a little bit...skin while it's hot.
你们好
Hey.
你好
Hi.
这里是试镜的地方吗
Is this for the audition?
是的 "侏罗纪公园"的内部试镜
Yeah, it's for Jurassic Park, internally.
你入选了吗
You still in?
是啊
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
我就站在这里 不会走的
I'll be right here, I'm not moving.
我不会离开你身边的
I will not leave your side.
到这里来 祝你顺利完成
Come on over here, hit your mark.
你前面有个东西
Okay, so there's, uh, something in front of you.
我觉得是个恐龙蛋
I think it's an egg.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表