剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
我还在找人来接我
I'm just trying to figure out my ride.
尤金不来了吗
Eugene's not coming?
尤金说现在是财报季 他们太忙了
Eugene said it's earnings season, they're too busy.
忙得没时间来看看他们已经四年没见过的奶奶
Too busy to see their Nai Nai who they haven't seen for four years.
走吧 我送你去机场
Come on, I'll drive you to the airport.
不要
No.
你不相信松鼠能开车吗
You don't trust Squirrel to drive?
走吧 -行吧
Come on. - Fine.
好的 野丫头 -松鼠
Okay, wench. - Songshu.
我车技可好了
I drive very good
前提是我能看得比仪表盘高
if I can see above the dashboard.
还记得你上次给了詹妮法的喉咙一拳吗
Remember that time you punched Jennifar in the throat?
我把那婊♥子♥揍的说话像唐老鸭
I made that bitch sound like Donald Duck.
确实有点
Little bit. Yeah.
你觉得她有没有可能说对了 我是说...
Do you think maybe she's right? I mean...
这座城市变了 但我们没变
the city's changed but we haven't.
看看你的周围 梅兰妮
Melanie, look around you.
纽约从没真正改变
New York never really changes.
你懂吧
You know?
我们再去个地方
Let's make one more stop.
你不会后悔的
You're not gonna regret it.
更好的地方
Better.
还记得那只杂货店的猫跟着我们到这里来吗
Remember when that bodega cat followed us here?
记得 我们还用椒盐脆饼喂它
Yes, we were feeding it pretzels
然后我们用蘸过巧克力的那片喂了它
and then we fed it that chocolate dipped one
它就死在这了
and it died right there.
为什么那么多人在说纽约已经死了
Why are so many people saying New York is dead?
我一大堆的朋友都离开了这里
I have a ton of friends who are leaving the city.
他们去了洛杉矶 奥斯汀 西维吉尼亚
They're going to like, LA, Austin, West Virginia.
西维吉尼亚吗 -毕竟那里山多嘛
West Virginia? - It's the mountains.
啊 对 就像那首歌♥里唱的
Yeah, yeah, like that song.
对
Right
我只是不想当个城里人 诺拉
I just don't wanna be a townie, Nora.
我们不是什么城里人
We're not townies.
我们是纽约人 你知道的
We're New Yorkers, you know.
我们生于斯 长于斯 死于斯
We like, live here and die here, you know.
我们不能让凯尔那种人来这里
And we can't let all the Kales come up in here
开那种高端服装店
and build a Talbot's.
你说得对
You're right.
你还记得早些时候我高♥潮♥的那下吗
You remember earlier when I had a full-blown orgasm?
当时我的脚趾像海星一样张开
As a result, my toes are spread like starfish
我还以为它们再也不会合拢了
and I feel like they're stuck that way.
好吧 气氛被你搞奇怪了
Okay, you made it weird.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我一直感觉很不舒服 况且我还被逼着
It's been very uncomfortable, especially when I'm forced
穿了高跟鞋
to wear heels.
好吧
Okay.
你回来啦
Hey, you're back!
你怎么还醒着 现在都快凌晨四点了
What are you doing up, it's like 4 a.M.?
我刚送完罗莎琳德去机场回来
Oh, I just got back from taking Rosalind to the airport.
然后...
And...
这是啥意思啊
Oh, what's that for?
奖励你一直在做自己
Oh, just for being you.
而且一直陪在我身旁
And for being there always.
你也是
You too.
今晚和你的朋友们玩得开心吗
So, did you have a good night with your friends?
还算过得去吧
Umm, yeah, it was alright.
詹妮法这次让你扮刘玉玲了吗
So did Jennifar at least let you be Lucy Liu this time?
没有 我扮的是卡梅隆·迪亚茨
No, I was Cameron Diaz.
但是没关系 我不在乎这个
But that's okay. I don't mind that.
我喜欢她把精♥液♥弄得满头都是
I like that scene where she got the semen
那一幕
all over her hair.
那不是霹雳娇娃里的 那是...
That's not Charlie's Angels. That happened in...
不过确实 那一幕很精彩
But yeah, no, that was good.
你的裤子上是啥 -没什么 只是皮裤而已
What you got on your pants? - It's not, it's just leather.
只是褶皱而已 -褶皱吗
They're pleather. - Pleather?
那是什么让它们这么僵硬呢
Yeah, but what's making 'em stiff?
是精♥液♥吗 你把精♥液♥搞得整条裤子都是吗
Is that semen? Did you get semen all over your pants?
不 我没有
No, I don't.
奥卡菲娜是他妈哪根葱
Who the is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表