剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You can trust me.
我相信你
I trust you.
证明一下吧
Okay, prove it.
我正在筹备个活儿
I'm setting up a job.
真的吗 什么活儿
Seriously? What kind of job?
我们要当海盗
We're gonna be pirates.
- 是吗 - 去劫船
- Huh? - We're gonna rob a boat.
酷毙了
Oh, that is so cool!
没错
Yeah. It is.
那要我做什么呢
Okay, what's my part in it?
我第一次遇见你的时候
You know, when I first met you,
觉得你就是个傻♥逼♥
I thought you were a total asshole.
我也是这么想的
Well, the feeling was mutual.
当时主动搭话的可不是我
I wasn't the one talkin'.
不用明说 你态度很明显
Well, you didn't have to be.
你走进来
You walked in,
一副不可一世的样子
thought you were too cool to be there.
刚好是我的菜
It's just my type.
我也算菜吗
So I'm a type?
各有所爱嘛
Oh, everybody's a type.
神呐 老兄你在开玩笑吧
Jesus. Dude, are you kidding me?
你得把这些东西整理一下
You gotta get your shit together here.
怎么了
What?
这可是我精心设计的系统化管理
That's a very carefully designed system.
听着 我卖♥♥过很多套房♥子给
Look, I've sold a lot of properties
那些破产的初次创业者
to first-time business owners who've bellied up,
都是被细微的琐事给拖垮的
let the little things overwhelm them.
- 麻烦都是小事引起的 - 好吧
- It's always the little things. - Yeah.
大事的话... 像是洪水 地震...
The big stuff... floods, earthquakes...
买♥♥保险就能保障了
you got insurance for that.
你有买♥♥这些保险吧
You do have insurance for that, right?
我挑着呢
Yeah, I'm shoppin' around.
好吧 嗯...
Okay. Uh...
这是我保险经纪人的电♥话♥
This is my insurance guy.
还有会计
And a bookkeeper,
专业还不贵
cheap and good.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 交下会费
Oh, and I need your association fee.
273块
The $273.
不是吧
Are you serious?
你以为我昨晚来是干嘛的
Why'd you think I came here last night?
让你交会费来的
To get you to pay.
真搞笑 我以为 鉴于
Well, that's funny 'cause I thought, you know,
咱俩睡了 我就能免会费呢
if I slept with you, maybe I wouldn't have to.
好吧
Okay.
- 下次吧 - 行
- Well, next time, then. - Yeah.
"众生皆无法企及上帝荣耀的标准
"We all fall short of God's glorious standard,
"但上帝仍旧仁慈地宣称
"and yet God freely and graciously declares
众生是正义的"
that we are righteous."
罗马书 22到24节
Romans 22:24.
所以...
So...
你好
Hello?
需要帮忙吗 警探
Can I help you, Detective?
是的 能跟你说两句话吗
Yeah. Can we talk to you for a second?
抱歉 各位
Sorry. Excuse me, guys.
发生什么事了
Yeah, what's up?
对 他是我们这个小组的活跃成员
Yes, he's a very active member of this group.
他工作很忙 所以...
You know, he works a lot, so...
- 谢谢 - 别客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
所以...
So...
抱歉 各位...
I'm sorry. You guys...
大家介意我们周四继续吗
Do you guys mind if we pick this up on Thursday?
好吗
Yeah?
- 谢谢你 - 他们说了什么
- Thank you so much. - What'd they say?
稍等一下
Just a sec.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
Not really.
他们在找利昂
They were looking for Leon.
他们一直在试图联♥系♥他
They've been trying to reach him.
利昂不可能从教会偷钱的
There's no way Leon would steal from the church.
自从他出来后 这里就是他的一切
Since he got out, this place has been everything to him.
你应该打给他 告诉他
You should call him and tell him
躲避警♥察♥可不是什么好事
the worst thing he could do is avoid them.
好吧 嗯...
Okay. Yeah. Um...
直接转到语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voice mail.
我知道他在哪儿工作 你能去跟他谈谈吗
I know where he works. Will you come, talk to him?
不行 这可不是个好主意
Mm, no, I don't think that's a good idea.
如果... 如果利昂不联♥系♥他们 说明他害怕了
If... if Leon's not calling them back, he's scared.
你坐过牢
Okay, you've done time.
能了解的他的感受
You know how he feels.
拜托了
Please?
给你五十也不愿意吗
You really won't do it for $50?
还要我说几遍
How many times do I have to tell you?
不准你倒酒在我肚子上舔着喝
You are not doing shots off my stomach.
戴娜 我就爱这名字
Dana! I love that name!
戴娜 宝贝 别冲动 宝贝 来
Dana, baby, be reasonable. Sugar, come on.
七十五呢
$75?
顾客想玩人体饮
Customer wants to do body shots?
应该满足他
He should have 'em.
听艾瑞克的话
Huh? Listen to... Eric.
来吧 到沙发上来
Come on, on the couch.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧
All right.
我来
I'll do it.
但希望你不介意我出了些汗
Hope you don't mind a little bit of sweat, though.
这里面热死了
It's hot as balls in here.
好了 开始吧
All right, let's go.
不 我 我不用了
Nah, I'm... I'm cool, man.
你确定吗
You sure?
算了吧
Yeah, whatever, man.
好吧
All right.
我欠你一个人情 谢谢
I owe you one. Thank you.
- 艾瑞克 - 戴娜
- Eric. - Dana.
很高兴认识你 戴娜
Nice to meet you, Dana.
也很高兴认识你 艾瑞克
Nice to meet you, Eric.
做弹♥药♥呢
Making loads?
小乔想学
J wants to learn.
箱子里有什么
What's in the box?
新的运动传感器
You know, it's the new motion sensors.
要确保它能和报♥警♥器兼容
Gotta make sure they're compatible with the alarm.
克雷格和戴伦还在因为救了自己母亲
Craig and Deran still bitching about
但没拿到报酬而发牢骚吗
not getting paid to save their mother?
随便给他们扔五千块吧 没完没了了
Just throw 'em 5 grand, or I'll never hear the end of it.
我得拿回那二十万
I'm gonna need the $200,000 back.
要是他们知道你拿他们的钱买♥♥凶了
I'm not sure the other guys would be too cool
不确定他们会不会有意见
knowing you used their money for a hit.
好
Okay.
明天行吗
Tomorrow?
好的 我会去银行
Yeah, I'll go to the bank.
必要的话我会刷信♥用♥卡♥
Use credit if I have to.
好
Good.
- 老巴 - 怎么了
- Baz? - Yeah?
知道我刚才在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking earlier?
还记得"教皇"十三岁时
Do you remember when Pope was 13
他觉得是警♥察♥窃听了我们所有人的电♥话♥
and he decided that the cops had tapped all our phones lines,
就把所有手♥机♥都弄坏了扔出去
ripped every phone out of the wall?
然后他就跑到外面爬上了电线杆
And then he ran out back and climbed up the telephone pole?
想要把电♥话♥线弄断
He was gonna rip down those wires.
要是你没把他劝下来 他可能已经被电死了
If you hadn't talked him down, Pope would've been electrocuted.
所以你才接纳了我
Is that why you took me in?
来照顾"教皇"
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表