剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Drop it! Get down and drop it! Drop the gun!
我等了太久
I waited too long.
这是我的巨大过失
That was my big mistake.
从我带那小孩来家里的那一刻
From the minute I brought that kid into my house...
我就知道他有能力做出这种事
I knew he was capable of something like this.
我有这种预感 但是我不愿看到
I knew it, but I wouldn't see it.
我蒙蔽了自己的双眼
I wouldn't let myself see it.
我爱那孩子
I loved that kid.
布莱克威尔先生今天来拜访了我
Well, Mr. Blackwell paid a little visit to me today.
他十分失落地得知
He was very displeased to learn
他已经没有权利掌控你的事务了
that he no longer had power over your affairs.
- 很好 - 但是 吉妮 如果我们要证明
- Good. - But, Janine, if we're gonna prove
你的养子是蓄意陷害你的话
that your adopted son framed you for murder,
科博伊事务所需要更多材料
Corboy is gonna need more to go on.
不止动机 而是证据
Not just motive, but evidence.
你想没想过日子会是什么样
You ever wonder what it would've been like
如果我们出生在了另一个家庭的话
if we'd been born into a different family?
你是问我要是我们
You mean what it would've been like
生为垃圾和废物会是什么体验吗
if we were born as craps or some shit?
不再有勾心斗角 也不再有栽赃陷害
No more mind games, no more backstabbing.
那会是怎样一种感觉
How would that have felt?
我们去斐济
Yo, we should go to Fiji...
避避风头吧
till this blows over.
- 斐济 - 对 我在书上读到过
- Fiji? - Yeah, I've been reading all about it.
那里可以冲浪 远离大♥陆♥生活
Surf, live off the land.
靠吃坚果 浆果度日吗
Oh, like eating nuts and berries and shit?
不 是醉醺醺的游客
No, more like drunken tourists
进出桑巴酒吧的那种生活 混♥蛋♥
coming out of samba bars, asshole.
斐济没有桑巴
They don't have samba in Fiji.
管他呢 我们去就是了
Who gives a shit? Let's just go anyway.
- 不 - 这里安全了再说
- No. - Till it's safe.
不 我不行 兄弟 你知道我不能这样
No. I can't, man. You know I can't.
再说了 一旦老巴开始出♥售♥所有财物
And besides, we need our cut,
我们要得到我们那份钱
once Baz starts selling everything.
除非蓝妈妈出狱
Unless Smurf gets out.
什么 你怎么知道蓝妈妈不会使出杀手锏呢
What? You ever known Smurf not to be working an angle?
靠
Shit.
我们得去见她 就今天
We gotta go see her. Today.
否则 她会以为我们站在老巴那边
If we don't, she's gonna think we're on Baz's side.
等等 我们站哪边的
Wait, whose side are we on?
不站哪边 靠自己
Nobody's. Our own.
可不能让她有那种念头
Can't let her think that, though.
老巴知道会抓狂的
Baz is gonna freak.
不告诉他就是了
Not if we don't tell him.
我采纳了你的建议
I, uh, I took your advice.
没有你说的那么多 但是 已经不少了
It's not as much as you said, but still, pretty good.
好的
Yeah.
要是他们过来 我发誓 我会崩了你的脑袋
If they come over here, I swear, I'm gonna shoot you in the head.
我不能存入这笔钱 科迪先生
I can't deposit this, Mr. Cody.
想办法
You figure it out.
数目太大 会被标记的
It's, uh, too much. It will get flagged.
- 我到时候怎么解释 - 那你怎么解释
- And then how will I explain that? - How will you explain
在上一家就职的银行里当过卧底呢
being the inside man at the last bank you worked at, huh?
知道吗 当你书写人生履历的时候 我可在服刑
See, while you were building your résumé, I was doing time,
如果我揭发你
and I could've done... less
我是可以减刑的 但是我这么做了吗
if I told them about you, but did I?
- 没 - 没有 那么
- Nope. - No. So...
我要存进这笔钱
I would like to make a deposit.
蓝妈妈杀了凯瑟
Smurf got Cath killed?
如果你相信老巴 那是的
If you believe Baz, yeah.
他为什么要撒谎啊
Well, why would he lie?
来掩盖他做过的事情
To justify what he did.
随你怎么想
Whatever.
蓝妈妈让你负责
You know, Smurf put you in charge.
他们都要拍你的马屁了
They all have to kiss your ass now.
马♥克♥思♥给的阿得拉 你要点不
Addy from Max. You want some?
尼基 拜托 这不是
Nicky, come on. This isn't...
拜托 停下来 这不是随便玩玩 好吗
Come on. Stop. Stop. This isn't a game, okay?
我觉得无法脱身了
I'm stuck in the middle here.
这就是所谓的权力
You know, that's what power is.
如果每个人都喜欢你 你就没有任何权力
If everyone likes you, then you don't have any.
是啊 你从哪读来的
Oh, yeah? Where'd you read that, huh?
你没有必要这么矫情吧
Okay, you don't have to be such an asshole about it.
不 那是因为 现在事态严重
No, it's just... This shit's serious now, okay?
可能会恶化
It could get bad.
你这么聪明 不会的
You're too smart to let it.
你确定想自己去吗
Are you sure you wanna go alone?
我确定
I'm sure.
- 待在这里 好吗 - 好的
- Stay here, okay? - Yeah.
谢了
Thank you.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
你拿到我想要的东西了吗
Did you get what I asked for?
记住 现在在录音
Remember, you're being recorded.
没有
No.
他删除了所有档案
He deleted all the files.
立刻去找威尔逊 拿到委托书
Go to Wilson right away and get that power of attorney.
她还会给你一个信封
She's also gonna give you an envelope.
告诉你到送到哪里去
She's gonna tell you where to drop it,
能保证我在这里的安全
so I stay safe in here.
要是老巴发现代理权归我
What's gonna happen when Baz finds out
会怎么样
I have power of attorney?
他已经知道了
He already knows.
他今早去见威尔逊了
He went to see Wilson this morning.
他想卖♥♥掉所有的东西
He wants to sell everything.
别让他得逞
Don't let him.
只要你不签任何协议 你就不会有事
As long as you don't sign anything, you'll be fine.
拖着 明白吗
Just stall, baby, okay?
很快我就能出狱了
I'll be out of here before you know it.
一切就会像从前一样 好吗
And it will be just like before, okay?
冷静一点
Calm down.
她今早喝太多咖啡了
Yeah, she had too much coffee this morning.
好
Sure.
这里有一万块 地址在里面
Here's $10,000. The address is inside.
你需要把它交给丹尼尔·特鲁希奥本人
You give it to Daniel Trujillo and no one else.
- 好的 知道了 - 这是你的委托书
- Okay, got it. - This is your power of attorney.
是有效的原件
Certified original.
你需要根据它来处理事务 所以一定要保存好
You'll need it to conduct business, so keep it safe.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Um... Thanks.
有问题吗
Questions?
有
Yeah, um...
蓝妈妈的房♥产 她的银行账户
Smurf's buildings, her bank accounts,
那些东西
all that stuff...
现在要我决定怎么处理吗
I get to make decisions now?
- 是的 - 甚至不用问一下她吗
- Correct. - Even without asking her?
如果你想要我的个人建议
Well, if you want my personal advice,
我会先咨♥询♥她的法律顾问
I would say to seek her counsel first.
但是法律上讲 你现在是蓝妈妈本人
But yes, legally, you are now Smurf.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
All right, thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我看起来还好吗
Do I look okay?
老巴告诉你什么了
What did Baz tell you?
不要来这里
Not to come.
都是狗屁
That's bullshit.
他 呃
Yeah, he, uh,
他还给我们看了 呃
he also showed us all of the, uh... stuff,
你... 瞒着我们私藏的东西
you know, that you, uh, you kept from us?
我们不愿意相信
We didn't wanna believe it.
你最好相信
Oh, you'd better believe it, baby.
我为所有人存的
I kept that for all of us.
那是我们的救命钱
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表