剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- Todos al piso! - Hey!
趴下
Todos al piso!
好 喂 你这几个朋友不开窍啊
Okay, hey, you got some stupid friends.
让他们趴下
Tell them to get down.
卡米洛 丹尼尔 安德烈斯
Camilo, Daniel, Andres...
趴下 坐下来 别找死
Down!... sit down before you get yourselves killed!
- 趴下 - 趴好
- Get down! - Stay down!
大家如果保持冷静按我们说的做
If everybody stays calm and listens to what we have say,
没人会受伤 好吗
nobody's gonna get hurt, okay?
大家如果保持冷静按我们说的做
Si todos se calman y hacen lo que les decimos,
- 没人会受伤 - 戴黄领带的 戴黄领带的
- nadie se va herir! - Uh, Yellow Tie. Yellow Tie.
手放后面 现在
Hey, hands around your back. Now.
趴下
Al piso!
大家 趴好
Everybody, stay down!
好 如果大家保持冷静 没人会受伤的
Okay, if everybody stays calm, nobody gets hurt.
好
Okay.
你闭嘴
You shut up.
- 快点 快点 - 好
- Get going. Get going. - Aah! Okay!
快 快点
Come on! Get going!
- 你别对她这么粗暴 - 闭嘴
- You don't have to treat her so rough, - Shut up!
- 兄弟 - 是吗
- man. - No?
天啊
Oh, my God!
- 停下 - 停下
- Stop! - Stop!
- 你闭嘴 - 好 好
- You shut up! - Okay! Okay!
- 你闭嘴 - 好 对不起 对不起
- You shut up... - Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
别找死
And don't get yourself killed.
好了 钱包和珠宝放在黑袋子里
Okay, wallets and jewelry in the black bag.
手♥机♥和照相机放在棕袋子里
Cell phones and cameras in the brown bag.
好吗 大家开始 开始 快点 现在
Okay? Everybody go! Let's go! Come on! Now!
好 快 快 快 对
Okay, hurry, hurry, hurry. Yes.
钱包和珠宝放在黑袋子里
Carteras y joyas en la bolsa negra.
手♥机♥和照相机...
Teléfonos y cámaras.
别看我 别看我 看别的地方
Don't look at me. Don't look at me. Look away.
- 珠宝 快点 - 快点
- Jewelry. Come on. - Andale.
快 你♥他♥妈♥把项链给我 快点
Come on, give me your goddamn necklace! Let's go!
快 快点 动起来 快
Come on, faster! Let's go! Come on!
- 天啊 对不起 艾瑞克 - 没事儿
- Oh, my God, I'm so sorry, Eric. - It's all right.
你没事儿的 你没事儿
You're okay. You okay.
- 起来 - 不 求你了
- Get up. - No, please.
- 别伤害她 - 你坐下
- Don't hurt her. - Hey, you sit.
我们只想要钱 站起来
We just want the money. Stand up.
站起来
Stand up. Go on.
很好 没事儿的
That's good. It'll be okay.
你闭嘴 你可以留着结婚戒指
You shut up, you can keep the wedding ring.
她很美 恭喜你
She's beautiful. Congratulations.
我们得走了 快点
Hey, we need to go. Come on.
- 让他们收完 - 项链 快点 手链
- Let 'em finish the sweep. - Necklace, come on. Bracelet.
钱包 快 所有人 快点
Wallets. Come on, everybody, let's go.
- 项链 - 拿过来 拿过来
- Necklace. - Dámelo. Dámelo.
放到袋子里 快点
Put it in the bag. Let's go.
戒指
Ring.
- 不 - 把戒指给我 快点
- No. - Give me the ring. Come on.
这是我妈妈的戒指
Este es el anillo de mi mamá,
不能给你 混♥蛋♥
y no me lo vas a quitar, hijo de puta!
他妈的把戒指给我
Give me the goddamn ring!
给我戒指
Dame anillo.
懦夫 我看到你抖了
Asi es, cobarde. Te veo temblando.
你什么都不是
Tu eres nada!
啊 不
Aah! No!
贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch!
- 你为什么那么做 - 我们走 撤
- Why'd you do that? - Let's go! Get back!
只要有一个人敢动 大家都得死
If anybody moves, they're gonna die!
明白了吗
You understand?!
我们在哪儿清算
Where we gonna count it up?
反正不是这儿
Not here.
保持联络
Be in touch.
不 我们现在找个地方清算一下吧
Nah. We'll go somewhere now and count it now.
不 这是克雷格的活儿 他会算清楚 分配好
No. It's Craig's job. He'll count it and divvy it up.
怎么 他不识数吗
What, someone gonna check his math?
你竟然被一个老太婆给惹恼了
You let an old lady get under your skin,
差点儿毁了这一票
almost blew the whole job.
没把你扔海里喂鱼已经算你小子幸运了
You're lucky we didn't toss you in the ocean.
- 嘿 嘿 伙计们 伙计们 - 冷静点儿 "教皇"
- Hey. Hey. Guys. Guys. - Hey, come on, Pope. Pope. Pope.
- 放开我 - "教皇" 冷静点儿 我们走 走
- Get off me. - Pope. Pope, come on, man. Let's go. Let's go.
你最好听你小弟的话 "教皇"
You better listen to your boy, Pope.
不 你听我说 我们会把你的部分给你
Hey, no, you listen to me. We'll give you your cut.
你♥他♥妈♥赶快滚出我们的视线 快
You get the hell out of here right now. Go.
- 伙计 算了 - 后退 快走
- Man, come on. - Hey, back off. Go.
快走
Go on.
滚出我们的视线
Get out of here.
看到了吗
Get it?
别这么严肃 多好玩儿
Come on, it's funny.
我就应该在船上一枪崩了他
I should've shot him on the boat.
一切都很好 都结束了
It's all good. It's done.
没人受伤吧
Nobody got hurt, right?
两小时后在酒吧见 开个庆功会
Let's meet at the bar in two hours and we'll celebrate.
- 行吗 - 行 说定了
- Okay? - Yeah. Let's do it.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得这房♥子怎么样
What do you think of the house?
为什么这么问
Why?
我买♥♥了 我们一起住
'Cause I got it for us.
- 你把它买♥♥下来了 - 没错儿
- You bought that house? - Yeah.
- 是我们两个的 - 对
- For us? - I did.
- 你个混♥蛋♥ - 天啊
- You're such an asshole. - Jesus!
你的反应可比我预期中的要冷淡 给力点儿
I was hoping for a little better reaction than that. Come on.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
或许你会更喜欢里面 跟我来
Well, maybe you'll like the inside better. Come on.
给
Hey.
走吧
Go ahead.
好
Okay.
你们还顺利吗
进去吧
Come on in.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
都是我们的 跟我来
Well, it's all ours. Come on.
- 过来啊 - 来了 别催
- Come on. - Coming, coming, coming.
你现在在干什么
Hey, what's going on?
这儿是我的新银行
It's my new bank.
- 蓝妈妈的 - 对
- Smurf? - Yeah.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit.
蓝妈妈
Smurf?
你用不着做这些 放着我来
You don't have to do that. That's my job.
我就想看看我们赚了多少
I just wanted to see what we got.
收获不错 有问题吗
Mmm, nice haul. Any problems?
没有
No.
操
Shit.
你今天和老巴碰过面吗
You see Baz today?
没有
No.
啊 我得赶去酒吧参加庆功宴
You know, uh, I'm gonna go to the bar to celebrate.
给大家都买♥♥一杯 算我请
Why don't you buy everybody a round on me?
谢谢
Thanks.
乔什 你好啊
Josh! Hey!
- 最近怎么样 - 还不错 见到你很高兴
- Hey. How are you? - I'm good. Good to see you!
快进来
Come on in.
我带了这些
I got these.
你不用一直这么做的
Aw. You don't have to keep doing this.
没事儿 你对我和我妈妈都太好了
Oh, it's fine. You were so good to me and my mom.
是对你好吧
Well, good to you, maybe.
真希望我能再多帮你妈妈一点儿
Wish I could've helped your mom more.
快坐 我给你做点儿吃的吧
Sit down. Let me make you something.
不用了 没事的 老实说 我不想当个麻烦鬼
Oh, no, no. It's fine, honestly. I don't wanna be a bother.
你从来都不是 留下来吧
You could never be. Stay.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表