剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
So now I'll pay him, and he'll go away.
他觉得你做了什么
What does he think you did?
快点 下车
Come on. Get out of the car.
所以你打算独自去见他吗
So you're gonna go and meet this guy by yourself?
你说过你需要我帮忙
I thought that you said you needed my help.
之前是 但现在不用
I did, and now I don't.
下车吧
So get out of the car.
莫妮卡给的一万
10 Grand each from Monica.
用信♥用♥卡♥预支的
It's an advance on the credit cards.
她觉得我们会拿到十多万
She thinks we're gonna get north of 100k.
天啊
Holy shit.
支票呢
And the checks?
她有个改支票的朋友
She's got a guy to kite 'em,
但他们之前从没合作过
but she's never worked with him before,
我觉得我们可以全拿了 不要冒险
I say we eat 'em, not risk it.
十万在卡里 19.6万是现金
Well, it's a 100 in cards, 196 in cash.
- 很好 - 是的
- That'll be fine. - Yeah.
你有碎纸机吗
You got a shredder?
- 没有 - 那怎么办
- No. - No?
点火烧了
Spark up the fire pit.
- 不行 - 你在担心什么
- No. - What? What are you worried about?
我们烧完会把灰处理了
We'll get rid of the ashes when we're done.
- 这不符合规定 - 噢 天啊
- It's not up to code. - Oh, Jesus Christ.
这是事实好吗 我不能再被指控了
It's a real thing, okay? I can't afford to get cited right now.
我会小心的
I'll take care of it.
不要等他们了 尽快做
Don't sit on 'em. Do it asap.
我知道该怎么烧
I know how to burn shit.
- 是小乔么 - 对 他不来了
- Is it J? - Yeah, he ain't showin'.
他还在养腿伤吗
He still nursing that leg?
我早上见到他和蓝妈妈在一起 没有大碍
Well, I saw him this morning with Smurf. He looked fine to me.
可能因为他帮我们 她有意见了
She's probably giving him shit for doing a job with us.
"沼泽怪物"回来了
And the Swamp Thing returns.
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我吃点东西行吗
Okay if I grab some food?
收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Get any of my texts?
兄弟 我饿了 我能...
I'm hungry, bro. Can I...
去吧 别客气
Yeah, go ahead. Knock yourself out.
所以...
Uh, okay, so, uh...
我们什么时候把钱分了
When can we start divvying up this cash?
我有账单要还
I got bills to pay.
我们必须先把钱洗干净
Well, we gotta launder it first.
他能在大庄家赌场搞定二十万
He's gonna do 20 at Pechanga.
我能在帕拉赌场搞定二十万
I'm gonna do the same at Pala.
还剩下很大一部分
That still leaves a big chunk here.
不
No.
一周五千美元 谁会注意到呢
5 Grand a week. Who's gonna notice?
生意好转的话 可以更多
And more if business picks up.
不 联邦调查员靠这个为生 懂吗
No, the feds live for this shit. Okay?
他们喜欢记录新业务 不是吗
They love taking down new businesses. No?
蓝妈妈已经做了这么多年了
Smurf's been doing it for years.
你想让我跟她一样吗
You want me to be Smurf?
如果这意味着我们能花偷的钱的话 是的
If it means we get to spend the money we steal, yeah.
不行 我不是因为这个买♥♥下酒吧的
No! That's not why I bought this bar, guys.
那你为什么要买♥♥
Then why'd you buy it? Why'd you buy the bar?
顺便提下 帮你买♥♥酒吧 我们也有人出钱了
Some of us helped you buy the bar, by the way.
好 你想要现金对么 给你
Okay, you want the cash? Here, take it.
不 我不想要
No, I don't want the cash.
别再犯蠢了 戴伦 听我的
Don't be an idiot. Deran, listen. Deran, listen, to me.
- 我们需要把钱转移 - 不不
- We need to move the money now. - No! No!
我们不能用这个酒吧转钱
We're not going through my bar.
听明白了吗
Okay?
不要脑袋发热掏枪做蠢事
Don't get hot and do anything stupid with that thing.
他们不会我就不会
I won't if they won't.
你的儿子怎么还没来
What's taking your boys so long?
他们不会来了
My boys aren't coming.
这是我们的恩怨 跟他们无关
This is our problem, not theirs.
只是我们的吗
It's just us?
是的
Yep.
只是我们
Just us.
一小时后 我们在码头与哈维会面
We're meeting Javi by the jetty in one hour.
有点像以前的日子啊
Kind of like the old days, huh?
记得吗
Remember?
我们年轻时做的傻事
The shit we did when we were young.
因为不得不这样
'Cause we had to.
我们没有选择
We didn't have a choice.
哈维遭遇了变故
Javi just got screwed.
我们欠他钱
We owe that kid this money.
对不住了 蓝妈妈
I'm sorry, Smurf.
走
Let's go.
抱歉
I am sorry.
你知道 这么多年
You know for years,
你给曼尼封口费
you paid Manny off to keep his mouth shut.
- 但是我呢 - 你可是克雷格的父亲
- But me? - You're Craig's father, for God sake.
我们一起生过孩子
We had a baby together.
但是他知道吗
Does he know that?! Huh?!
他从来都不知道
No, he doesn't know that
因为你从没告诉过他
'cause you never told him!
你对待我就跟使唤手下一样
You treat me like I'm an employee!
我不明白你到底想怎么样
I don't know where you think you're goin'.
总之不会跟你一起
Anywhere but with you.
你打算就让哈维在海滩上干等着吗
So you're gonna leave Javi standing out there on the beach?
- 我会尽力一试的 - 祝你好运
- I'll take my chances. - Good luck.
现在你不仅仅要躲着哈维
Not only are you on the run from Javi,
最好也别让我看见
now you're on the run from me.
小乔 如果你想继续跟我们合作
J, you wanna keep working with us,
就不要缺席会议
you can't miss a meeting.
- 不好意思 - 你现在在哪里
- Yeah, I'm sorry, man. - Where were you?
我腿上的伤口裂开了
My leg opened up.
蓝妈妈带你去医院了吗
Did Smurf take you to a hospital?
没有 直接去药店买♥♥了消毒剂
No, no, the drugstore to get more antiseptic.
买♥♥了一上午吗
And that took all morning?
有一半的订书钉都脱落了
Dude, half the staples fell out.
疼死我了 所以我得...
It hurt like a bitch, so I had to...
老巴
Baz?
见鬼
Shit.
给你 兄弟
There you go, man.
给我下车
Get out of the car.
跪下
On your knees.
双手抱头
Hands on your head.
你老婆
Your wife...
银行账户里有2.2万
She had a bank account with 22 Grand in it.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
大概不知道吧 不然你早就挥霍光了
Probably not, 'cause if you did, you would've drained it.
她已经失踪两个半月了 没人知道她的消息
Nobody's seen or heard from her in 2 1/2 months,
而且她没动过银行存的一分钱
and she didn't spend a dime.
你知道这意味着什么吗
What do you think that means?
不好意思 我现在面临着抓捕吗
Excuse me. Am I under arrest?
如果是这样 我现在要联♥系♥律师了
'Cause if so, I'd like to call my lawyer.
我一定会查清楚你把她怎样了
I will find out what you did to her.
明白吗
Understand me?
The Baddest Man Alive - The Black Keys & RZA
这里是吉妮·科迪 请留言
You've reached Janine Cody. Leave a message.
喂 蓝妈妈呢
Hey. Where's Smurf?
- 不知道 - 黎娜也不在吗
- I don't know. - No Lena either?
对 她在老巴那里
Yeah. She's at Baz's.
我刚刚点了披萨
I just ordered a pizza.
待会儿还能帮我补一下化学
You still wanna help me with chem later?
当然可以
Sure.
我去拿书
I'll go get my books.
喂
Hello?
我需要你
I need you.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表