剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Is this your apartment?
这是其中一个
It's one of them.
我希望你不要觉得我是卑鄙的包租婆
I hope you didn't think I was just some sleazy slumlord.
有个叫珍妮丝·布朗的小姐每个月花四千块
There's a Miss Janice Browne who pays $4K a month
租了这块不错的楼♥盘♥
for this groovy pad.
那 那我们就这样走进来合适吗
Is it... is it okay to just walk in?
当然了
Of course it is,
因为我就是珍妮丝·布朗
because I'm Janice Browne.
她有署名的房♥契
She has a lease with a signature,
一个社保号♥码
a Social Security number.
她用汇票支付房♥租
She pays her rent with a money order.
每个月的一号♥
The 1st of every month.
就和住在这个房♥子里其他
Same as eight of the other bogus tenants
八个假房♥客一样
that supposedly live in this building.
所以这就是你洗钱的方法
So this is how you launder your money.
其中一种
One of the ways.
你不能把赃款存入银行 知道吗
You can't deposit stolen money into a bank, right?
因为银行存款会被国税局跟踪的
Because bank deposits are tracked by the IRS.
所以必须开展一些正当的业务
So you have to set up a legitimate business.
我现在每个月光靠这个房♥子就可以洗掉三万二
Now I can clear $32K a month from this building alone.
还有其他两万美金
There's another $20K
是在密申谷和惠利屋的破房♥子洗掉的
from the shitholes on Mission and Whaley.
那么现在我就有三间房♥子是以免费的价格
And then I have three houses that I rent out.
出租的
For free.
账面上写着月收五千
On the books, they bring in $5K.
你为什么要免费出租这些房♥子
Why do you rent them out for free?
不如说我是租下来是为了回报的服务
Let's just say I rent them for services rendered.
那哥几个的工资
I pay the boys their salary
都是通过物业公♥司♥付的
through the management company...
所得税 社保 养老金
taxes, Social Security, pension plan,
医保 所有这些
health insurance, all of it.
我们只是又一个守法的家族
We're just another law-abiding family
对社会做着自己的贡献
doing what we can to contribute to society.
所以我的工作是什么
So what's the job?
我告诉你了
I just told you.
你想让我帮你做账吗
You want me to help you with the books?
傻子有了枪都有活干
Any idiot with a gun can pull a job.
笑到最后的总是那些
The ones that last are the ones that know what to do
知道怎么管理钱的
with the money once they get it.
我的儿子们从来都不理解
My boys never understood that.
他们只想行动
All they wanted was action.
如果你也只追求那些 你就和他们一样了
Now if that's all you're after, then you stick with them.
我愿意学
I wanna learn.
我们上
Let's go.
上上上
Let's go, let's go. Let's go, let's go.
够不够高
High enough for you guys?
你说呢
What do you think?
八层楼
Eight stories?
等我下去了就告诉你
I'll let you know when I get to the bottom.
爽
Shit!
警♥察♥还有多久到
How long before the cops get here?
如果他们不在吃午饭 七八分钟吧
Seven or eight minutes, if they're not at lunch.
那得赶快了
Better hurry, then.
所以你要开酒吧
So you gonna run a bar?
你觉得我不行
You don't think I can?
不不 我没那么说
No, I... No, I didn't say that.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you say something?
因为我知道你还是会嘲笑我
'Cause I knew you'd give me shit like you always do.
也许我会为你感到高兴呢
Maybe I would've been happy for you.
为什么高兴
Happy about what?
戴伦的酒吧
Deran's bar.
什么酒吧
What bar?
戴伦买♥♥下了玛拉的酒吧
Deran bought Marla's place.
我得去忙开业了
Yeah, I actually gotta go open up.
今天很开心 兄弟
Today was fun, man,
但我还是不买♥♥你的帐
but I'm still not taking your shit.
- 我也不会干那个活 - 我有叫你干吗
- And I'm still not doing the job. - Did I ask you to?
你说你不干了 我尊重你
You say you're out, I respect it.
你没错 我确实经常让你干最烂的活
You're right. I do make you do the shit work a lot of the time.
没错
I do.
所以现在轮到我了
So now it's my turn.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我会代替你去钻通风管
That means I'm taking your place in the duct.
为了更多钱吗
For a higher cut?
不 我们还是平摊
No. We share equally.
我跟你说过 我不是蓝妈妈
I told you. I'm not Smurf.
那你同意吗
So we're good?
- 同意 - 好
- Yeah, we're good. - Good.
你觉得这啤酒会太淡吗
Hey. You think this beer's too flat?
不会 跟前四次一样
No, like the last four times.
我只是想确认压力阀没有坏
I just wanna make sure the pressure gauge isn't off.
兄弟 放松点 酒吧会爆满的
Hey, man, relax. The bar is gonna fill up, okay?
我知道
Yeah. I know.
天哪 大家人呢
Holy shit. Where is everybody?
等天太黑不能冲浪 他们就过来了
They'll be here just as soon as it's too dark to surf.
已经天黑了一个多小时了
Yeah, well, it's been dark for over an hour, so...
这地方好难找
Took me a while to find the place.
你应该考虑一下挂个招牌
You should think about putting up a sign.
对吧 我也这么说
Right? That's what I've been saying.
来 不要钱
Here. On the house.
这啤酒我付过钱的
Oh, I paid for that beer.
花了我一万六呢
It cost me 16 grand.
看看谁来了
Yo, look who's here.
怎么样 希瑟
What's up? Heather,
送我兄弟几罐啤酒
Free pitchers for my boys.
啤酒 我来拿杯子
Pitcher. I'll get the glasses.
兄弟
Bro.
- 好好 - 我们做到了
- Okay, okay. - We did it.
你们想来点什么
What do you guys want?
在学习
Studying?
- 我在学习使用Quicken软件 - 那是什么
- I'm learning Quicken. - What's that?
替家里做的
Um, something for the family.
金钱管理什么的
Money managing, stuff like that.
蓝妈妈让你学的
Smurf has you doing that?
对
Yeah.
你要出去吗
Are you going out?
那你准备好期中考了吗
So are you ready for this midterm?
要是我还能
Well, it was a lot easier
抄你的就省事了
when I could copy off of you.
终于把黎娜哄睡觉了
Finally got Lena to bed.
尽量小声点 好吗
Try to keep it down, okay?
你很漂亮
You look nice.
那是当然了
I do, don't I?
嘿 哥们儿
Hey, buddy.
嘿
Hey.
我没搞错吧
You gotta be kiddin' me.
看起来戴伦没我们想的那么废柴
Maybe Deran isn't as much of a screwup as we thought.
对 不过这才第一天
Yeah. It's just the first night, though.
他在哪 戴伦 我们干几杯
Where is he? Deran! Let's do some shots.
克雷格在哪
Where's Craig at?
我不知道
I don't know. I have no idea.
这鬼地方叫什么
What the hell is the name of this place?
叫"醉落"
Uh, it's The Drop.
- 为"醉落"干杯 - 干杯
- To The Drop. - To The Drop, yeah.
- 干的不错 - "醉落"
- Good job, buddy. - The Drop.
这些都是你自己弄的吗 宝贝
Did you do this all yourself, baby?
对
Yeah.
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
就这样 你这就走了
That's it? You're leaving already?
- 对 - 好
- Yeah. - Okay.
你打算回去看看黎娜吗
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表