剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要出去一会儿
Yo, I'm gonna take off for a while.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
不知道 但是我已经受够了
I don't know, but I'm done with this shit.
"教皇"比以前更疯癫
Pope's crazier than ever.
老巴和喜欢绑票的女人在一起
Baz is with some chick who's into kidnapping.
蓝妈妈在监狱里 小乔当了管事的人
Smurf's in jail, and... and J's in charge?
整个世界都不正常了
I mean, the whole world's upside down.
你为什么不和我一起走呢
Why don't you come with me?
我们得到了蓝妈妈的钱 走了算了
We got the cut of Smurf's money. We can just bail.
不行 我答应"教皇"照顾黎娜了 好吗
I can't. I told Pope I'd take care of Lena. Okay?
你又不喜欢她
You don't even like her.
巡逻车的钥匙呢
Keys to the Scout?
哟 你
Yo, you...
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
好了 兄弟
All right, bro.
好
All right.
伤口严重吗
How bad is it?
还好 十二颗弹片
Not bad, a dozen maybe.
伤口也不是很深
It's not too deep either.
辛亏那个老头枪法不好
Lucky that old dude was a shitty shot.
你还有止痛药吗
Do you have any more Vikes?
你已经吃了两颗了
You had two already.
赶快给我
Just give me the damn thing.
拿来 一会儿有人要来这里开派对
Do it. People are gonna be here for the party soon.
我们可以取消
You know, we can call it off.
噢 才不要
Oh, hell, no.
我倒是想看看贱婢明迪的表情
I wanna see that bitch Mindy's face
看她怎么跟别人说她家被抢劫的事
when she tells people her house got robbed.
所以你还是想当一个社会混混是吗
So you still wanna be an outlaw, huh?
总他妈比在超♥市♥干活要好
Beats the shit out of working at Costco.
"教皇"
Pope?
不 是蓝妈妈
No, it was Smurf.
是被她逼的
She made him do it.
没有她的指使 "教皇"绝不会伤害凯瑟
Pope never would've hurt Cath without her telling him to.
向来是蓝妈妈
It was always Smurf.
好吧 一切还是一样
Well, nothing has really changed.
照计划 我们去接黎娜然后今晚开车去墨西哥
We go get Lena and drive down to México tonight like we planned.
找一个新地方生活 开始新的人生
Find a new place to live, a new life.
忘了蓝妈妈
Forget Smurf.
忘了这里 老巴
Forget this place, Baz.
老巴 走吧
Baz, let's go.
你忙吗
You doing anything?
去不去冲浪
You wanna go surfing?
现在很晚了
It's dark.
公路旅行呢
Road trip.
一路向南开一两个月
We'll head south for a month or two.
现在吗
Now?
对 你也没什么事
Well, you're not doing shit.
我也没什么事
I'm not doing shit.
为什么不去呢
Why not?
一切都很好
Todo está bien.
什么事都能解决的
We're gonna figure it out.
老巴
Baz.
老巴
Baz!
老巴
Baz.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
老巴 我不能留在这里了
Baz, I can't stay here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
"Lights Out" - Royal Blood
阅后即焚社交应用
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表