剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
照章办事
It's what they do.
那个库房♥
The inventory room,
你帮我搬箱子的地方
where you helped me move the boxes?
善款就在地板下的保险箱里
The mission drive money was in a safe in the floor.
然后被偷了
That's what got stolen.
那跟你一点关系都没有
And that's got nothing to do with you.
他们问我有没有不在场证明
They asked if I had an alibi.
你告诉他们了 对吧
And you told them, right?
我们在你家里 我们点了外卖♥♥
We were at your place. We ordered take out.
外卖♥♥小哥看见我们了 你室友也在
The delivery guy saw us. Your roommate was there.
- 对 我跟他们说了 我说了 - 好 好的
- Yeah, I told them that. I said that. - Okay, all right.
- 我什么都说了 - 没事的
- I told them everything. - Come on, it's fine.
没什么可担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
振作 你要吃点东西
Come on, you need to eat.
我来开车
I'll drive.
好主意
That's a good idea.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
一个没人知道的地方
Someplace nobody knows about.
有辆黑色面包车跟在我们后面
A black van just pulled in behind us.
盯着他们
Keep your eyes on 'em.
那部黑色本♥田♥去哪儿了
Where's the black Honda?
刚才那条街右转了
Took a right on the last street.
如果有人跟踪我们 我们该怎么做
If someone is tailing us, what are we gonna do?
该做什么做什么
Whatever we have to do.
你有个储物仓
You have a storage unit?
你舅舅们都不知道 你也要装不知道
The boys don't know about it, and neither do you.
不 你在这等
No, you wait here.
听到有人上斜坡你就按喇叭
Just honk if you hear anyone come up the ramp.
我不会太久
I won't be long.
欧申赛德商业促进协会
如果大家有兴趣
And if anyone's interested
投资防盗系统
in investing in an alarm system,
请查阅桌上的宣传♥单♥
please check out these handouts here on the table.
嗨 请大家欢迎新成员戴伦·科迪
Oh, hey. Everybody, please welcome new member Deran Cody.
嗨
Hey.
我不知道 她不想要
Yeah, I don't know, man. She doesn't want it.
她说 我应该把它捐掉
She actually said I should give it to charity.
厉害了蓝妈妈 想当特蕾莎修女啊
Oh, that's a tough one... Smurf, mother Teresa.
她满嘴屁话
God, she's full of shit.
- 戴伦在吗 - 不在
- Deran here? - Nope.
那好吧
All right, well, then...
可以给我来两杯加冰的龙舌兰吗
Could I get a couple of tequilas on ice?
- 龙舌兰 - 没错
- Tequila? - Yeah.
给我们上好酒 别糊弄
Bring us the good stuff, not the crappy stuff.
对 好酒
Yeah, the good stuff.
- 这周末生意怎么样 - 现在为止
- Business good this weekend? - Till now,
戴伦一直让你们来免费喝酒
since Deran keeps letting you come in and drink for free.
来 拿着
Here. Hey.
不用找了
Keep the change.
你满意了吗
You happy?
- 是啊 - 很好
- Yeah. - Good.
发生什么事了 你还好吗
So what's goin' on, man? You all right?
你昨晚没有回我电♥话♥
You didn't call me back last night.
我发短♥信♥给你了
I texted you.
晚饭吃到很晚
Dinner went late.
听着 对付那个女孩的任务
You know, listen, you did a great job
你做得很好
with that, uh, that girl.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
你对她的态度刚刚好
Yeah, you worked her just right.
你再坚持一两个星期
You gotta keep it going now for a couple more weeks,
就可以了断了
then you can wind it down.
一眨眼功夫 你就自♥由♥了
Before you know it, you'll be free.
我不想要自♥由♥
I don't wanna be free.
我喜欢那 我甚至可能会参加教会
I like it. I might even join the church.
你要去参加被你抢劫过的教会
You're gonna join the church you robbed?
- 是的 - 好吧
- Actually, yeah. - Okay.
艾米和我是...
Amy and I are...
她是我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
- 别这么傻 - 很自然地发生了
- Can't be this stupid. - It just happened.
她都知道些什么 教皇
What does she know, pope?
对这次行动和咱们家一概不知道
Nothin' about the job or our family.
- 她知道你的真名吗 - 知道
- Does she know your real name? - Yeah.
- 她知道你坐过牢吗 - 知道
- Does she know you did time? - Yes.
太棒了 真是太棒了
Oh, that's just great, man. That's great.
那么当警♥察♥盘问她
So when the cops start asking her questions,
毕竟她在那工作
you know, 'cause she works there,
你觉得他们不会把事情联♥系♥起来
you don't think they're gonna connect the dots
- 找上门来吗 - 不会的
- and start lookin' at us for this? - That's not gonna happen.
瞎扯淡 当然会
Oh, bullshit! Of course it will.
想想吧
Think about it.
你什么都不懂
You don't know shit about it.
谢谢你过来 戴伦
Hey, thanks for coming, Deran.
我们越壮大 就盈利越多
The stronger our community, the more we all profit.
- 绝对的 - 有什么问题或者评价吗
- Totally. - Questions? Comments?
没有 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thanks.
好吧 我们下个月见
All right, man. Well, we'll see you next month.
把你的支票放进那个篮子就好了
You just drop off your check in the basket there.
我没搞懂 支票
I'm sorry. Check?
你没有看那本小册子
Oh. You didn't read the pamphlet.
我们每个月都要付手续费来提高市政服务
We all pay a monthly fee to augment city services,
包括卫生系统
including sanitation, you know,
这部分应该是你最感兴趣的
which should be of special interest to you
由于呕吐和随处小便的问题
because of the vomit and urine problem.
- 交税不就是因为这个吗 - 没错
- Don't taxes pay for that? - Yeah.
如果我们单单依靠城市
Well, if we relied on the city alone,
很多东西都大不相同了
a lot would be different.
这样能让大家更快地解决问题
This just allows us to solve problems faster
而不用走太多手续
without any of the red tape.
这并不是强制性的 对吧
Okay, well, it's not, like, mandatory or anything, right?
是能减免
No. It's deductible.
但为了共同利益 大家都这么做
And everybody does it because it's in the common interest.
好的 谢谢 我会清理好呕吐物
All right. Well, thanks, but I'll clean up the puke,
要是我的酒吧门口真的很脏的话
I mean, around my bar, if it gets bad.
这个月费用是273元
The fee this month is 273 bucks.
那能买♥♥到一箱上好的龙舌兰了
That'll get you a nice case of Tequila.
你别犯浑
You're making a mistake.
也不是第一次了
Well, wouldn't be the first one.
把钱给他 相信我
Just pay the money. Trust me.
我是南希·斯莫尔斯
Nancy smalls.
来自贝利 斯莫尔斯虫害防治公♥司♥
Bailey & Smalls pest control.
说真的
I'm serious.
你不给钱的话 他会存心找你麻烦
He'll make your life hell if you don't.
谢谢你的建议 看我运气了
Thanks for the tip. I'll take my chances.
那包里有钱吗
Is there money in that bag?
有多少
How much?
三十万
$300,000.
宝贝 谢谢 一会见
Thank you, baby. Okay, I'll see you in a little while.
就这样吗
Is that it?
这跟在穷乡僻壤抢劫餐馆不一样
Well, this isn't exactly a diner in the middle of nowhere.
你一直说我已经准备好了
You keep saying that I'm ready for more.
所以你一直在教我这些技能
That's why you've been teaching me all this shit,
告诉我一切都是怎样运作的
showing me how everything works.
下车
Get out of the car.
与哈维有关 对么
It's about this guy Javi, isn't it?
葬礼上的那个人
The guy at the funeral.
哈维觉得很久以前 我的行为伤害到了他
Javi thinks that a long time ago, I did a bad thing to him.
伤得很深
Very bad.
所以现在我给他钱 他会走的
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表