剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Told her what?
靠 真的假的
Shit, really?
真的
Yeah. Yeah.
然后呢
And?
我彻底跟她摊牌了
I really gave it to her.
不该说的也说了
I said more than I needed to.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
你买♥♥了酒吧
You bought a bar.
今晚开张
And you opened it tonight.
超屌♥的啊 来了这么多人来都说喜欢这
It was lit. People came, and they loved it.
你别想她那些鬼话
You need to forget her bullshit.
酒吧这事 她没能插一脚就浑身难受
She knows she had nothing to do with it and she hates it.
这全是你的 你的专属
This was all yours. This is all you.
这个你要清楚
You need to know that.
明白吗
Okay?
好了 来吧 先把你的冲浪板挂起来
All right. Come on, let's put some of your boards up.
尼基 你能把左边那块板递给我吗
Nick, can you pass me the, uh, left board?
给你
Here you go.
赶紧来啊 我一个人搞不定的
Come on, man. I can't do this all alone.
来吧
Come on.
我说 那个...
You know, that was, uh,
- 你冲掉的白粉可是上等货 - 得了吧
- really good blow that you flushed. - Oh, come on.
你坐在马桶上吸
You were snorting it off a toilet seat.
- 所以呢 - 恶心死了
- So? - That's disgusting.
不然你要我怎么办
What do you want me to do with that?
行吧 下次 我去酒吧外面吸
All right, well, next time, I'll just do it off your bar.
可以
Sure.
好了
I'm done.
现在我要把吧台上那些垃圾也清掉
Now I gotta clean up all this shit on the bar, too.
得收拾大家留下这堆烂摊子
...clean up all this shit after everybody.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表