剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
那个保险柜嵌入到混凝土里
Yeah, the safe's in concrete, built in.
这有几张图片
There's some pictures there.
我不明白为什么我们两年前没动手
Look, I don't know why we didn't do this two years ago.
现在他们监控也都有了
They got cameras and shit now.
太棘手了 还是拿联合银行下手吧
It's too hot. Let's just hit that Union Bank.
我们可以避过摄像头 没问题的
We can get past the cameras. It's fine.
他还在担心报应的事
He's worried about karma.
我们认识的人也去那个教堂
People we know go to that church.
兔子还不吃窝边草
I thought we didn't shit where we eat.
别把它当成是教堂就行了
Don't think of it as a church.
那就是个教堂
It is a church.
克雷格 他们大把地赚钱
Craig, they are printing money, okay?
他们卖♥♥碟卖♥♥T恤 搞商业化
They got DVDs and T-shirts, merchandise.
那我们投票表决
Let's just put it to a vote.
已经投过了 我们要动手
We voted. We're doing it.
那时候还好下手 现在联合银行更合适
That was when it was easy! Union Bank is good to go.
他们开门时候我们冲进去
We go in there when they open,
打爆监控 拿下柜员
hit the cameras, take the teller.
克雷格 银行不行
Craig, no banks.
如果我们等三个星期 能赚三十万
If we wait three weeks, we can make 300K.
教堂的女的告诉我 她们的筹款活动
Lady at the church says they do a mission fundraising drive
就那些 小孩子洗车 抽奖
so, you know, kids doing car washes, raffles.
周六晚大狂欢之类的
Saturday night is a fair with rides and shit.
意味着钱 大把的钱
That means cash, lots of cash.
去年他们为安哥拉的医院筹到了三十万美金
Last year, they took in $300,000 for some hospital in Angola.
真好 一家医院 简直更好
Oh, great. A hospital, even better.
- 他们用的是同一个保险柜吗 - 不然呢
- Did they use the same safe? - I don't see why not.
不 我没有三周的时间
No, no, no. I don't have three weeks, okay?
- 我缺钱 - 你潘德顿搞到的钱呢
- I need cash now. - Where's your Pendleton money?
我以为啤酒厂能成的 没想到搞砸了
Well, I thought the brewery was gonna work out, and it didn't.
我们周日行动
Look, we're going in on Sunday, okay?
- 克雷格的公♥寓♥刚烧毁了 - 我们要等
- Craig's apartment just burned down. - We're waiting.
我们不能冒了风险
We're not taking a risk
到头来只抢到一点点 再等三周能有四倍
for a quarter of what we can make in three weeks.
是你要干教堂这一笔
Look, you wanted New Canticle, okay,
我们不想 但同意了
and we didn't, and we said fine, right?
你现在就这么暂停了
And you're just gonna hit pause now?
没错
Yes, I am.
要是这样的话 我退出
You know, if this is how this is gonna work, then I'm done.
我自立门户
I'll do my own jobs, man. I don't...
随你便 去抢酒行吧
Go ahead. Go rob a liquor store.
去死吧你
All right. Eat shit.
我去抢银行
I'm hittin' the bank.
这又是哪一出
What's that about?
你想让我留在这吗
Do you want me to stay?
你可以回家了 我们会处理好
No, you can go home. We'll figure it out.
这种情况 你要帮我说话 行吗
When that happens, you gotta have my back, okay?
在这帮人面前 我们要团结
We... we gotta be together in front of these guys, okay?
要是你想改计划 没问题
If you wanna change the plan, that's fine. That's cool.
只要先跟我说一声
Just... run it by me first.
和你说一声
Run it by you?
我也会这样对你的 不是什么大事
I'll do the same for you. It's not a big deal.
我不介意小乔负责踩点 做简单的活 没关系
And I'm fine with J scouting, doing simple shit. That's fine.
但是他还不够内部操作
But he's not ready to go in,
这次行动需要四个人
and we need four guys for this one.
我和戴伦谈一下
I'll talk to Deran.
别担心 伙计
Don't worry about it, man.
他为什么缺钱
Why does he need money?
我跟他保证过 会保密
I told him I wouldn't say anything.
有多缺钱
How bad is it?
- 我不知道 - 缺多少
- I don't know. - How much?
一万六
16 grand.
你觉得他会做什么蠢事吗
You think he'd do something stupid?
有可能
He might.
你去哪了
Where you been?
去给卡洛斯买♥♥个礼物
Just getting a present for Carlos.
你打算就这么直接走掉 不和我谈一下
So you're not gonna talk to me? You're just gonna leave?
我来这四天了 老巴 四天
I've been here four days, Baz, Four.
你从没说过你女儿也住在这
You never mentioned your daughter was living here.
她偶尔会住
Sometimes she stays here, yeah.
"偶尔会住" 什么意思
"Sometimes she stays." What's that even mean?
凯瑟琳在哪里
Where's Catherine?
- 我不知道 - 你怎么会不知道
- I don't know. - How can you not know?
她走了 不回来了
She's gone. She left.
- 你做了什么 - 我做了什么
- What did you do? - What did I do?
是啊 做妈妈的不会就这么抛弃自己的孩子
Yes. A woman just doesn't leave her kid like that.
在此之前我也是这么觉得的
Well, that's what I thought until she did.
为什么你不能跟我说实话
¿Por qué no puedes ser honesto conmigo?
我没空跟你解释
I'm not doing this right now.
我打算摆脱蓝妈妈干一票大的
I'm trying to run a big job without Smurf,
哥几个反♥目♥成仇
the boys are ready to kill each other,
我自己还得照顾孩子
and I'm raising a kid by myself!
我没空
I'm not doing this!
什么
What?
我说 "该干嘛干嘛吧 反正你很拿手"
I said, "Do what you always do, 'cause you're great at it."
发脾气就好啦 转移话题
Just... just get angry, change the subject.
早上的时候 我只好面对你家孩子说
I had to look that kid in her face this morning and say,
- "抱歉 我不是你妈妈" - 她没事
- "Sorry, I'm not your mother." - She's fine!
我送她上学的时候 已经忘了这回事了
She was already over it by the time I dropped her off at school.
- 她没什么 - 这不是重点
- She was fine! - That is not the point!
那重点是什么 你说啊 什么
Then what is the point? What? What?!
我们两个没办法这样下去的
This doesn't work between us.
- "这样" - 就是这样
- "This"? - Yes, this.
我们更适合只在晚上接触 懂吗
We're better at night, okay?
咱们保持那样就行了
Let's just keep it that way.
我们蒂华纳再见
Te veo quando estes en Tijuana.
你上一次去联合银行踩点是什么时候
When's the last time you scouted Union Bank?
我先去看看
I'm gonna scout it first.
现在不止一个柜员了
There's not just one teller now.
改了营业时间表 现在至少有三个柜员
They changed the schedule. It's at least three tellers.
还装了数字监控
They got cameras, digital.
你一踏进门就会上传影像
Uploaded the second you step foot in the door.
怎样 你打算带把枪吗
What, you gonna take a-a gun?
持枪抢劫
Make it armed robbery?
我告诉你 那至少判六年徒刑
Your record, that's six minimum.
我需要钱 所以得搞一些来
Look, I need money, so I'm gonna go get some.
我们不就是这么做的吗
Isn't that what we do?
我有个更好的点子
I got a better idea.
克雷格入伙
Craig's in.
- 你有兴趣吗 - 什么活
- You interested? - What is it?
反正不是什么银行
It's not a goddamn bank.
你有滑雪面罩吗
You got a ski mask?
老兄 能不把空调关了吗 我汗流一身了
Man, could we not crank this down? I'm sweatin' my balls off.
- 住手 你别动 - 算了
- Stop. Just leave it alone. Stop. - I'm done.
把你的车窗摇下来
Roll your window down.
跟你讲 下次我们偷一辆林肯领航员
You know, next time, we're stealing a Navigator.
哪个傻♥逼♥会花十八块钱买♥♥个三明治
What kind of an asshole pays 18 bucks for a sandwich?
就这些咯
These assholes.
"教皇"说他们车上背地里还卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥
Pope says they also sell molly out of the back of the truck, too.
- 是吗 - 对啊
- They do? - Yeah.
- 她在楼上 - 好的
- She's upstairs. - Okay.
抱歉临时通知你
I'm sorry about the short notice.
吉妮 别这样 为了你怎样都行
Oh, Janine, stop. Anything for you.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢 莫妮卡
No. Thank you, Monica.
我孩子和我几年前在卡尔斯巴德抢劫了一家福利院
My boys and I hit a benefit in Carlsbad a few years back.
这可是稀有货
It's a rare one.
你最好切割以后再卖♥♥出去
You're gonna have to cut it up to sell it.
- 稍等一下 - 没关系
- Might take a minute. - That's okay.
保险起见
It's just insurance,
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表