剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
他会拿钱走人了
He'll take the money.
有人跟踪我们吗
Somebody following us?
正常防备罢了
Just being careful.
找到管道了
Yeah, pipe.
有了
Bingo. Pipe.
找到了
We got a hit.
枪在这里
Gun.
真难闻 你们到底放了多少煤气
Shit, how much gas did you guys pour in here?
好吧 开挖
All right, let's tear it up.
慢着
Stop.
怎么了
What's going on here?
在这等着
Wait here.
怎么还有个人
What's he doing here?
你们也有两个人
Hey, there's two of you.
有问题吗
Are we gonna have a problem?
她为什么不下车
Why don't you tell her to get out of the car?
哈维
Javi...
你的钱在这
Got your money right here.
我想和她谈谈
I wanna talk with her.
哈维 你♥爸♥都死二十年了
Javi, your dad's been dead for 20 years.
她不可能让步的
She is never gonna say she's sorry.
还是拿钱走吧
Take the money.
枪
Gun.
就是这把
That's it.
这家伙不会只有一只脚吧
What, did this guy only have one foot?
少了一只
We're missing one.
我靠
Shit.
伙计们 没有啊
Man, it's not here.
继续挖
Keep digging.
听着 我们已经拿到枪了
Look, man, we have the gun.
对吧
Huh?
挖不到那只脚 谁也别想走
We're not leaving without a goddamn foot.
让开
Get out of the way.
不知道啊 他说我必须出来
I don't know. He said I had to leave.
伙计们 邻居们都在草坪上围观
Guys, we got a bunch of neighbors
七嘴八舌的
on the front lawn, asking questions.
"教皇"
Pope.
你到底想让我们干什么
What do you want me to do?
也许这儿根本没有呢
Maybe it's not even here.
肯定有 不然还能在哪儿
It's gotta be there. Where else could it be?
我告诉你 就一只脚 条子不会查的
I'm telling you, cops aren't going to ID a foot.
还是快走吧
Let's just leave it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
再过十五分钟 老太太就要给调度打电♥话♥
Okay, well, we got about 15 minutes before the old lady
发现并没有煤气泄漏了
calls dispatch and finds out there's no leak.
我使劲挖了啊
I'm moving as fast as I can.
慢着
Wait.
是这个吗
Hey, is that it?
就是它
There we go.
真有你的
Good job, bro.
咱们快走
Let's get the hell outta here.
装好了
Got it?
- 哈维 - 赶紧走 快
- Javi? - Get out of here. Go.
我确实该给你解释解释 是吧
I really do owe you an explanation, huh?
关于我没有房♥间收留你的传言
You know all that bullshit about me not having any room?
纯粹是胡扯
That was just silly.
老娘不收你 是因为你没用
I didn't take you in because you were worthless.
你愚昧 易怒
You were stupid and angry
还冲动
and impulsive,
跟你老子一个死样
just like your father.
妈蛋
Goddamn...
天啊
Jesus Christ.
把尸体埋到另一边去
Bury the body over the fence.
把枪扔了
Get rid of your gun.
给你
Here you go.
都是你的了
That's it.
你应得的
That's all you're getting.
所有钱都在这吗
Is that all in there?
当然
It's there.
剩下五万在文图拉的
The other 50 is in a building on Ventura.
里斯本大楼里 5C邮箱
It's called The Lisbon. Mailbox 5C.
今晚就拿钱
Get it out of there tonight,
离开加州
and get yourself out of California.
啊 维修结束啦
Well, we're all done in there.
必须得挖掉地面 才能修好煤气管道
We had to, uh, dig up part of the floor to get to the pipe.
调度会给你打电♥话♥
But, uh, dispatch will give you a call,
派人来修的
send someone out to patch it up.
真是太感谢了 你人真好
But thank you so much. You've been very kind.
他家里人来报仇 别指望我会帮你
Don't expect me to help you when this comes back to bite us!
我不干了
I'm not doing it!
你不用做这些
You wouldn't do what needed to be done.
已经有人替你完成了
I found someone who would.
我们找到了尸体 他本来马上就拿钱走了
We have the body! He was gonna take the money!
什么情况
I mean, what?!
他才不会满足 老巴
He wasn't gonna stop, Baz.
天啊 蓝妈妈 你根本不懂
Oh, my God, Smurf. You don't know that.
- 是你不懂 - 他的手下知道
- You don't. - His own crew knew that!
他们正好需要钱 而他只想复仇
They wanted the money. He just wanted revenge.
而且迪克很容易就被我说服
And it wasn't very difficult to convince Deek
把他做掉
to take him out.
蓝妈妈 我意思是
I mean, come on, Smurf.
我们和他从小一起长大 他就像我们的家人
We grew up with that kid. He was like family to us.
但是"像"不等于"是"
And "like family" isn't family.
是啊
Yeah.
我们才是一家人
You are family.
来吧
Come on.
你怎么跟她说的
So what did you say?
"不好意思 您家里有个八英尺大洞"
"There's an 8-foot hole in your ground. Sorry?"
我说 调度会打电♥话♥通知她的
I told her, uh, dispatch would give her a call,
我们明天会派罗尼去修理
that we're, uh, gonna send over Ronny to come fix it tomorrow.
就是那个胖子罗尼 最优秀的维修工
You know, Fat Ronny, our best guy.
一切顺利吗
Everything all right?
这枪怎么办
What do you want us to do with this?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表