剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
野兽家族 第二季第十二集
老娘不收留你 因为你是废物
I didn't take you in because you were worthless,
跟你爹一样
just like your father.
把尸体埋到另一边去
Bury the body over the fence.
把枪处理掉
Get rid of your gun.
我伤害了一个人 一个我爱的女人
I hurt someone, a woman I loved.
我以为她会伤害我的家人
I thought she was going to hurt my family.
我把枕头盖在她的脸上 我就那样压住
I put a pillow over her face and I held it there
直到她失去呼吸
till she couldn't breathe anymore.
我想确认的是
What I want to make sure
我的外孙小乔
is that my grandson J
能够拥有我赋予的代理人♥权♥力
is given my power of attorney now.
我需要你的签名
I'll just need your signature.
好吧 都听你的
Sure, whatever you need.
那个小鬼头呢 你信任他吗
What about the kid? You trust him?
我不信任他
No, I don't trust him,
但我知道怎么解决他
but I know how to handle him.
有了那笔钱
With all that money,
你就可以金盆洗手了
you'd never have to work in your life again.
也许是时候收手 搬到墨西哥去
Maybe it's time I call it, move down to Mexico.
她不会放过你的 老巴
She's gonna come after you, Baz.
不用担心蓝妈妈
Don't worry about Smurf.
她那边已经解决了
It's already done.
面朝前方 谢谢
Face forward, please.
向左转 向右转
Turn to your left. Turn to your right.
面对我站好 后背贴墙
Stand in front of me. Put your back against the wall.
举起双手 动动手指
Put your hands up in the air and wiggle your fingers.
用双手食指
Using both index fingers,
揉搓你的牙龈
I want you to rub the gumline of your mouth.
舌头抬起来 头转到右边
Lift up your tongue. Turn your head to the right.
头发撩起来 把耳朵抻出来
Lift up your hair. Pull your ears forward.
头转到左边 头发撩起来
Turn your head to the left. Pull your hair up.
这会儿蓝妈妈的卧室里可以说是
So there's a, uh, pretty weird orgy
气场怪异的淫乱派对了
going on in Smurf's bedroom right now.
- 是吗 - 对啊 有个男的居然穿和服
- Really? - Yeah, some dude's wearing a kimono.
那你还不进去 出来干嘛
Well, get in there, man. What are you doing here?
你确定她今晚回不来了吗
You sure she's not coming back tonight?
- 确定 - 好吧
- Yeah, I'm sure. - Okay.
这个人办理入狱手续
This one's processing.
坐
Sit.
你能想象蓝妈妈的表情吗
Can you imagine Smurf's face?
想不到她只告诉老巴一个人
I can't believe she only told Baz
她要外出的消息
that she was going out of town.
为什么
Why?
他们最近关系闹得很僵 我...
I mean, they've just been hating on each other a lot lately. I...
那现在还是老巴说了算 对吧
Yeah, well, Baz is still in charge, right?
- 应该吧 - 靠
- Yeah, I guess. - Shit!
我要走了
I'm out. Um...
我等一下回来
I'll be back in a sec.
知道要敲门吗
Ever hear of knocking?
那你知道要锁门吗
Ever hear of locking?
你要干嘛
What do you want?
劫游艇那票分我的钱呢
My cut from the boat job.
哦 对 你帮了我们一次是
Oh, yeah. That was, uh, cool of you to...
- 挺不错的 - 这样吧
- help, help us once. - You know what?
你给我听好咯
Put a pillow over your head.
因为这混♥蛋♥还欠我
'Cause this asshole owes me money
- 一起行动抢到的钱 - 嘘 别嚷嚷
- from the job we did together. - Shh! Goddamn it.
- 我会给你的 - 天哪
- I'll get it to you. - God.
你真会编瞎话啊
You are so full of shit.
你才说瞎话
You're full of shit.
好吧 没钱我就拿别的来抵吧
Oh, you know, I'll, uh, I'll get my cut some other way.
行啊 你自便
Yeah, sure. Help yourself.
反正在开派对呢
You know, it's a party, I guess.
别呀
Oh. No.
就当这个是预付款吧
Think of this as an advance.
- 别乱来 - 非常感谢
- Don't be a dick. - Thank you so much.
- 拜托 - 混♥蛋♥
- Come on. - Asshole.
女生要怎么办才能在这里有酒喝呢
What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here?
酒在那
Right there.
给她倒一杯
Pour her a drink.
好
Yeah.
那小子的爸爸付赎金了
That kid's father paid.
你们别内疚
In case you were feeling guilty.
谢谢你的玛格丽特
Gracias por la margarita.
你相信她吗
You believe her?
并不
No.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
他们还在生马尔科的气
Ah, they're just still pissed at Marco
因为他把一个女人的手指砍了
for cutting off that lady's finger.
什么
What?
- 他们没跟你说吗 - 没有啊
- Oh, they didn't tell you? - No, they didn't tell me.
他们说一下就解决了
They said it went off without a hitch.
手指头倒是一下就掉了
Well, at least the finger did,
我那二♥逼♥弟弟是这么说的
according to mi hermano idiota.
他们就是傻子 我知道他们是骗我的
Those guys are idiots. I knew they were lying to me.
你怪他们吗
Do you blame them?
现在他们最不愿意的事情就是
Come on, the last thing they want right now
你因为这件事埋怨他们
is you giving them shit about it, okay?
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
他们会明白你做了正确的事
They'll know you did the right thing.
我知道啊
Oh, I know I did.
好啊 那就别担心了
Okay, then stop looking worried.
我们今朝有酒要今朝醉
We can't have that tomorrow.
"我们" 干嘛要把我们扯在一起
"We"? What are you talking about "we"?
就是我们 别犯浑了
Yes. We. "We." Don't be an asshole.
老巴 现在是你说了算
Baz, you are in charge now.
你
You.
不是别人
No one else.
明白吗
Okay?
"教皇"在哪
Where's Pope?
不知道 给他发过短♥信♥了
I don't know. I texted him.
"教皇"本身就讨厌派对 我能怎么办
He's Pope. He hates parties. What am I gonna do?
你敢保证蓝妈妈没有给他打过电♥话♥吗
Can you be sure Smurf didn't call him already?
鼓动他叛变你
Turned him against you?
不会的 他比我更厌恶她
No, he hates her more than I do.
而且蓝妈妈也不知道他有没有帮过我
And Smurf doesn't even know if he helped me or not.
不会联♥系♥他的 至少现在还没
She's not gonna call him. Not yet, anyway.
老巴 老巴
Baz? Baz!
- 糟了 - 你搞什么 老巴
- Oh, shit. - What the hell, Baz?!
你忘了今晚我要上班吗
You forget I have work tonight?
对不起 阿莉 我...
Yeah, sorry, Ally. I got, uh...
- 很忙吗 - 是的
- What, busy? - Yeah, well...
我看见了
I see... I see that.
连自己孩子都没空接吗
Hard to pick up your own kid.
- 我很抱歉 - 拜拜 阿莉
- I apologize. - Bye, Ally.
对不起 阿莉 对不起 小不点
I'm sorry, Ally. I'm sorry, kiddo.
黎娜 我的平板上有一个新游戏
Lena, I have a new game on my iPad.
你想玩吗
You wanna play?
给我找到"教皇"
Find Pope.
我现在想要
I want you now.
- 跟我来 - 去哪
- Let's go. - Where to?
来嘛
Come on.
- 我那几个舅舅怎么办 - 我不管
- What about my uncles? - I don't care.
有人吗
Hello?
谁
Who's there?
是老巴
It's, uh, Baz.
安德鲁的弟弟
Um, Andrew's brother.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
他在吗 抱歉我这么晚过来
Uh, is he there? I'm sorry it's so late.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表