剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你这是在做什么 哈维
What the hell are you doing, Javi?
你记得这个地方吗
You remember this place?
我们过去在这里抽了不少烟
We used to smoke a lot of shit down here.
你 我 还有"教皇"
You, me, and Pope.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
她跟你说我爸爸的事了吗
She tell you about my dad?
说了
Yeah, she did.
她跟你说了什么
What'd she say?
说人是曼尼杀的吗
That Manny did it?
是她开枪打了他的后脑勺
She shot him in the back of the head,
然后把他的尸体扔到了洞里 然后跟我说
then threw his body in a hole, and then told me my dad was
我爸爸就是个抛弃我的混♥蛋♥
a piece of shit who ran out on me.
好吧 对此你想怎么办呢
Okay, so what do you want to do about it?
你想杀了她吗 我们会誓死守护她的
You wanna kill her? 'Cause we're never gonna let that happen.
如果你想要别的东西 我们就开始谈判吧
So if you want something else, let's start negotiating.
伙计 你知道
Man, you know,
每个生日 圣诞节
every birthday, Christmas,
我都想着 "就是今年了
I thought, "Oh, this is it.
今年我爸爸会回来看我"
This is the year my dad comes back for me."
我想着 既然她接纳了你
And I thought 'cause she took you in,
她也会接纳我
she'd take me in, too.
兄弟 过去二十年我一直在帮曼尼收拾烂摊子
Bro, I spent the last 20 years wiping Manny's ass
在鸟不拉屎的地方
and doing small-time 211's
做一些小摸小偷的行当
in the middle of goddamn nowhere.
但是蓝妈妈似乎过得不错 伙计
You know and Smurf seems like she's just doing fine, man,
好像她从来都不会失眠
like she didn't lose no sleep.
你想一无所得地回到亚利桑那吗
So do you wanna go back to Arizona with nothing,
还是你想要钱
or do you wanna get paid?
我已经试过了
I already tried.
我向她要钱 她没有出现
I asked for money. She didn't show.
现在不归她管事了
She's not running things anymore.
我可以给你钱
I can get you the money.
你上位了是吧
Keys to the kingdom, huh?
"教皇"对这事怎么看
How does Pope feel about that?
我只能说 他对你威胁蓝妈妈的事
Well, he doesn't feel great about you threatening Smurf,
很不爽
I'll tell you that.
听着 你从家里拿了两万五
Look, you took 25 from the house.
把墙补回去至少需要一万
It's gonna cost at least 10 to fix the wall,
加上那小子和他女朋友的烂摊子
plus the bullshit with the kid and the girlfriend.
- 那就二十万好了 - 不行 四十万
- Let's call it 200. - No, no, 400.
她可是一毛钱都没打算给你
She doesn't wanna give you anything.
老兄 二十万的话我没办法跟手下交待
Dude, I can't go back to my crew with 200. Come on.
我是在帮你好吗 老兄
I'm trying to help you here, man.
二十万 或者一毛钱都没有 只有这两个选择
It's 200 or it's nothing. Those are your choices.
你还想怎么着
What do you wanna do?
还记得小时候你老爸喝大了
You remember when your dad used to get loaded
在蓝妈妈的院子前把你打得半死吗
and kick the shit out of you in front of Smurf's yard?
现在的你跟当年那个哭累了就睡
Man, you've come a long way from crying yourself to sleep
还尿床的小屁孩真是完全不同了
and pissing the bed, man.
你真幸运
Good for you.
要知道 我和我老爸就没这么幸运了
'Cause, you know, shit didn't turn out so well for me or my dad.
不过没关系
It's all right.
还记得 曼尼以前常说
You know, Manny used to always say that
蓝妈妈是那种为了自保
Smurf would climb over her own kids
会踩着自己孩子往上爬的人
just to keep from drowning.
小心点 兄弟 我就想说这么多
Be careful, bro. That's all I'm saying.
你甚至不是她亲生的
You're not even her kid.
那就这样说定了
So we have a deal?
很好
Good.
尸体就埋在后墙边
The body's buried along the back wall.
- 埋得深吗 - 只有两三英寸
- How deep did you bury it? - Just about 2 or 3 inches.
本以为水泥能掩护我们
We thought the concrete would save us,
再说也没有那么多时间
and we didn't have that much time.
枪也在那吗
The gun with it?
- 应该在 - 应该
- Should be. - Should be?
没错
It is.
抱歉 宝贝 能等会儿再来吗
I'm sorry, baby. Would you give us another second, please?
我又不蠢
I'm not stupid.
我知道你们是谁 干的什么勾当
I know who you are. I know what you do.
说的没错
You're right.
你这姑娘很机灵
You're a smart girl.
我们应该对你说实话
And we should tell you the truth.
谢谢
Thanks.
但现在不行 下次吧
But not now. Next time.
你今晚能找到其他地方休息吗
Now do you have someplace else you can sleep tonight?
- 能 - 去收拾东西吧
- Yeah. - Okay, go get packed.
工具备好了吗
Tools?
- 好了 - 货车呢
- Yeah. - Truck?
停在路边了
Parked it down the street.
哈维要钱
You gotta pay Javi.
鉴于他对小乔做的事 给他二十万不用三十万
200 instead of 300 because of what he did to J.
我知道你不喜欢 本来也不需要这样
I know you don't like it, and you don't have to,
但现在只能这样了 抱歉
but it's what we gotta do right now. I'm sorry.
交易很公平 蓝妈妈
And that's fair, Smurf.
你欠他的
You owe him.
可以
Okay.
什么时候
When?
两小时之内
Two hours.
厉害
Smart.
好了 走吧 一会儿货车上见
All right, let's go. I'll meet you at the van.
你确定要陪她去吗
Are you sure you should go with her?
她不会自己去的
She's not going alone.
警♥察♥怎么办
What about the cops?
- 被人盯上我就甩掉 - 没错
- If I get a tail, I'll lose it. - Yeah.
- 祝你好运 - 你也是
- Good luck. - You, too.
你从哪儿弄的钱给哈维
So where'd you get the money to pay Javi?
我告诉过你 是我的积蓄
I told you. My savings.
骗人
Mm, that's bullshit.
你一直都在压榨我们
You've been skimming off our work.
我是这家族里唯一一个眼光长远
I'm the only one in this family who can see past
有备无患的人
the next goddamn party.
棒极了 话说回来
Okay. Great, so time to dip back in.
要我开车送你去银行吗 该怎么做
Do I drive you to a bank? How does it work?
你还是觉得我不止这些钱是吗
You really think I have more, don't you?
杰克抢走了我的一切
Jake took everything I have,
哈维又把这个家搜刮殆尽
and Javi cleaned out this house.
你们最近不是刚搞到一笔教堂的钱吗
Well, didn't you boys just come into a bit of church money?
别开玩笑了 蓝妈妈
Smurf, you gotta be kidding me.
我们也可以空着手去
Well, we could show up with nothing
看看他什么反应
and see how he takes it.
你最好在他们发现钱不见了之前还我
You're paying me back before they know it's gone.
哪怕是卖♥♥掉房♥子也得还
If you have to sell the house, you're gonna do it.
行动
Let's go.
嘿 下午好 女士
Hi. Good afternoon, ma'am.
有人汇报附近煤气泄漏
Uh, there were reports of a gas leak in the area.
在一切恢复正常之前
We have to ask you to leave
请你离开这儿
while we make sure everything's okay.
瘀伤痊愈之前看上去会更糟糕
The bruises will get worse before they get better.
你腿上的伤也需要好好缝合
And you're gonna need proper stitches in that leg.
需要的话我可以帮你
I can do it for you, if you want.
不要就算了
It's up to you.
我知道你认为我们应该杀了他
I know you think we should kill him.
但你害过别人吗
But have you ever hurt somebody?
痛下重手
Really hurt them?
你并不了解那是怎样一种感受
Doesn't feel like you think it will.
谢谢
Thank you.
那边左转 我去拿工具
Down there on the left. I'll get the tools.
新买♥♥的车吗
Got a new car?
借来的 挑战者需要换新的自动变速器
It's a loaner. Challenger needs a new transmission.
老巴 你怎么知道我们不会在路上遇到埋伏
Baz, how do you know we're not driving straight into an ambush?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表