剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
艾米对吧 我去过他家找他了 他不在
Amy, right? Yeah, I, uh, I went by his place already
所以我想他一定在这
so I figured he must be here.
他什么都没告诉我 我发誓
He didn't tell me anything. I swear.
好吧
Okay.
他想说 但是没说 拜托
He started to, but he... he didn't. Please, just...
不要来打扰我
leave me alone.
好的 我这就走
Okay, I'm gonna go.
我开始有点担心他了
I'm just starting to get a bit worried about him.
你知道他会去哪吗
So did you have any idea where he might be?
艾米
Amy?
有人吗
Hello?
他有时会去沙漠
He, um, he goes to the desert sometimes.
你知道在哪吗
Do you know where?
他没有说过
He never said.
还有别的地方吗
Anywhere else?
没有 我不知道别的了
No. No, not... Not that I know of.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
吓到你了 对不起
I'm sorry I scared you.
小心
Hey, watch out!
我发信息给你"教皇"伯伯了 他在赶过来
I texted your Uncle Pope. He's on his way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的 再忍♥一忍♥
It's okay. Just hold...
黎娜 再忍♥一下 好吗
Lena, just hold still for one second, okay?
- 嗨 - 怎么了
- Hey. - What happened?
她从玩具沙滩车上摔下来了
Uh, she fell off her ATV thingy.
- 有几处擦伤 - 老巴去哪儿了
- Got a few scrapes. - Where's Baz?
我不知道 哥们
I don't know, man.
不知道是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't know?
- 让她听电♥话♥ - 好的
- Put her on the phone. - Okay.
是"教皇"伯伯
It's... it's Uncle Pope.
你好
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
他抱住我了
He tackled me.
什么 谁抱住你了
What? Who... who tackled you?
一个男的
A man.
所以我才没有被车撞
So I wouldn't get hit by the car.
你别失手了
Hey, don't screw this up.
悠着点 混♥蛋♥
Whoa! Slow down, asshole!
怎么了 哥们
What's up, bro?
你去哪了
Where you been?
- 她在哪 - 她没事 她在那边呢
- Where is she?! - She's fine, man. She's over there.
她在里屋
She's in the back, man.
好了
Okay, right?
再来两轮 再来两轮
Two more, two more!
没什么事 她只是受到了惊吓
Oh, it's nothing. She's just got scared.
糟了
Oh, shit, dude.
该死的
Shit!
滚... 蛋
Get... out!
滚 从我的泳池里滚出去
Go! Get out of my pool!
- 走吧 大伙们 - 动起来
- Let's go, guys. - Let's go!
走走走 快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go. Come on.
下次约 拜
Later. Bye.
我的东西都在里面
All my shit's inside.
"教皇" 你在干嘛
Pope, what the hell's going on, man?
你把黎娜一个人留在这种地方
You leave Lena by herself in the middle of this shit?
她不是一个人
She's not by herself.
- 你去哪了 - 我在找你
- Where were you? - I'm out looking for you.
蓝妈妈去哪了
Where's Smurf?
- 先把枪放下 - 蓝妈妈在哪
- Just go put the gun down. - Where's Smurf, man?
蓝妈妈在监狱里
Smurf's in jail.
什么
What?
没错 监狱
Yeah. Jail.
一百四十万现金
$1.4 million cash.
你们还记得这些吗
You remember these?
这是那些我们要销毁的手表
These are the watches we had to destroy.
我还有七个满是金银珠宝的箱子
I've got seven other cases full of jewelry and other shit.
你从哪找来的这些...
How did you manage to find...
她有个秘密储物仓
She had a secret storage unit.
- 小乔和我把它端了 - 你在开玩笑吧
- J and I hit it. - Are you kidding me?
他不知道 他什么都不知道
He didn't know. He didn't know shit.
我把他蒙在鼓里了 保护他免受伤害
I kept him in the dark to protect him.
- 受谁的伤害 - 你觉得呢
- Protect him from who? - Who do you think?
大伙
Guys...
凯瑟没有失踪
Cath isn't missing.
她没有抛弃我 凯瑟死了
She didn't leave me. Cath is dead.
蓝妈妈把她杀了
Smurf killed her.
蓝妈妈以为她泄密给警♥察♥了 但她没有
Smurf thought she was talking to the cops, but she wasn't.
我知道她没有
I know she wasn't.
就是这样
That's right, man.
她还把哈维杀了
And she killed Javi, too.
她买♥♥通了他的一个手下
She paid off one of his assholes
在我面前开枪杀死了他
to shoot him right in front of me.
所以我把他尸体挖了出来
So I dug up his body,
用蓝妈妈枪又补了一枪
I shot him with one of Smurf's guns,
把枪扔在他尸体旁边了
threw in the gun with him.
然后我打电♥话♥爆料给警♥察♥
Then I called in a tip to the cops.
我知道这很荒唐 我知道
I know this is crazy. I know it.
但蓝妈妈这些年来一直对我们撒谎 利用我们
But Smurf has been lying to us and using us
私吞我们的钱
and stealing from us for years.
我们只是被蒙蔽了双眼
We've just been too caught up in the bullshit to see it.
要不你们看着我的眼睛 告诉我 我错了
Now you look me in the eye and you tell me I'm wrong.
去他的老巴
Screw Baz.
我不是家人 要知道他也不是
I'm not family? You know, neither is he.
要知道 我才是那个被绑♥架♥了的
You know, I'm the one who was kidnapped.
我有可能被强♥奸♥的 但仍然 我什么都没说
I could've been raped and still, I kept my mouth shut.
我应该有权利参与这些事的
I deserve the right to be a part of these things.
那就聪明点
Then be smart.
别和个歇斯底里的小姑娘似的
Stop acting like a hysterical girl.
我不敢相信他们把我们赶出来你竟然不生气
I can't believe you're cool with them kicking us out.
我们这样显得更强势
We're more powerful that way.
你不明白
You just don't see it.
小乔喜欢你 是不是
J's into you, right?
嗯
Yeah.
那他会告诉你怎么回事的
Then he'll tell you what's going on.
与此同时 别靠得太近
Meantime, keep your distance.
看看那一群大男人
Look at all those grown men,
仍因为妈咪坑了他们而打得不可开交
still fighting over all the ways Mommy screwed them up.
他们还活在过去
They live in the past,
而不是未来 这让他们很脆弱
not in the future, and that makes them weak...
还很蠢
and stupid.
诀窍就是虽然身处其中 但不要牵扯太深
The trick is to be in, but not get sucked in.
而且永远要留后路
And always have an out.
谢谢
Thanks.
那现在怎么办 怎么...
So what now? What...
现在我们有她二十年攒起来的财产要转手
Now we got 20 years worth of stuff she hoarded to fence.
完事后 我们就有十倍的现金
When that's done, we're looking at 10 times that amount of cash.
这还不算那些房♥子的钱
And that's not including the buildings.
我们把它们卖♥♥掉 平分
We sell those, equal shares...
就够这辈子花了
we're set for life.
没想到会盼来这一天
Never thought I'd see the day.
她很显然不想让我们走到今天
She didn't want us to, obviously.
- 那这个房♥子呢 - 你想要吗
- What about this house? - You want it?
有人想要吗
Anybody wants it?
我们到时候谈就行 会分清楚的
We'll talk. We'll figure it out.
我要搬到墨西哥去
I'm moving to Mexico.
- 和露西吗 - 嗯
- With Lucy? - Yeah.
还有黎娜吗
Lena?
当然了
Of course.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表