剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
野兽家族 第二季第十三集
我还有七个满是金银珠宝的箱子
I got seven other cases full of jewelry and other shit.
- 你怎么找到的 - 她有个秘密储物仓
- How did you manage to find it? - She had a secret storage unit.
我让她因为谋杀罪被逮捕入狱
Smurf's in jail 'cause of me. I had her arrested for murder.
我把他的尸体挖了出来 用蓝妈妈枪又补了一枪
I dug up his body, shot him with one of Smurf's guns,
把枪扔在他尸体旁边了
threw in the gun with him,
然后我打电♥话♥爆料给警♥察♥
and I called in a tip to the cops.
那现在怎么办 怎么...
What now? What...
现在我们有她二十年攒起来的财产要转手
Now we got 20 years worth of stuff she hoarded to fence,
这还不算那些房♥产
not including the buildings.
我们把那些卖♥♥掉钱平分 这辈子就不用愁了
We sell those equal shares, we're set for life.
所有人 趴在地上
Everybody, get down on the ground!
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up! Hands up!
立刻去找威尔逊拿到财务委托书
Go to Wilson right away and get that power of attorney.
她还会给你一个信封
She's also gonna give you an envelope.
告诉你要送到哪里去
She's gonna tell you where to drop it
这样我在这里才安全
so I stay safe in here.
我觉得我们应该把希捷斯房♥产
I think we should put the Seagaze property
售出
up for sale.
你已经没有这么做的权利了
You no longer have the authority to do that.
要是老巴发现委托书在我手上
What's gonna happen when Baz finds out
会怎么样
I have power of attorney?
只要你不签任何协议 就不会有事
As long as you don't sign anything, you'll be fine.
喂 黎娜呢
Hey, where's Lena?
她不想回家
Uh, she wouldn't come home.
她想和"教皇"待在一起
She wanted to stay with Pope.
她还在因为蓝妈妈的事儿不高兴吗
She still upset about Smurf?
你几点起来的
What time did you get up?
很早就起来了
I was up early.
你看着有心事 担心小乔吗
You're worried. J?
蓝妈妈在左右他的思想 玩弄他
Smurf's in the kid's head. She's screwing with him.
玩弄他们所有人
With all of 'em.
我想去趟蒂华纳
I want to go down to Tijuana.
开始找房♥子
I wanna start looking for a place.
我们是该去了 再也不回来
We should go, not come back.
你从蓝妈妈那儿拿回来的东西已经很多了
You have plenty of what you took back from Smurf.
还不够
Not yet.
我的份被她私吞了 我必须要替我们拿回来
Not until I get my share of what she stole from us.
那些房♥产 投资 车...
The buildings, the investments, cars...
被那贱♥人♥搜刮的所有东西
everything that bitch took.
我要拿回属于我的
I want what's mine.
- 你是蓝妈妈吗 - 嗯
- You Smurf? - Yeah.
我是特鲁西略 小乔派我们来的
I'm Trujillo. J sent us.
你看起来很颓废啊 睡觉了吗
You look like shit. Have you been sleepin'?
睡了会儿
Some.
你担心老巴吗
You worried about Baz?
我该担心吗
Should I be?
嗯
Yeah.
那都是什么玩意儿
What's all that crap?
毕业的东西
Graduation stuff.
什么
What?
我明天毕业
My graduation's tomorrow.
你去吗
Are you going?
嗯 会去 他保证过的
Yeah, he's going. He promised.
你绝对得去
You definitely should go.
别错过这么重要的事情
You don't wanna miss out on important stuff like that.
嗯 小乔答应会去是为了避免我失控
Yeah, well, J promised to go in case I flip out
当场捅死我那个混♥蛋♥老爸
and try to stab my asshole dad in the face.
你♥爸♥爸也来了吗
Your dad's in town?
嗯 从关岛来的
Yeah, he's coming in from Guam.
搞得他很在乎似的
As if he gives a shit.
你知道吗 他说如果我不退学他就给我辆车
You know, he told me he'd get me a car if I didn't drop out.
没准是
Probably will be
一辆又旧 又烂的二手沃尔沃旅行车
some old, crappy, used Volvo station wagon.
沃尔沃挺安全 挺可靠的
Volvos are safe cars. Reliable.
我都不知道能不能毕业
I don't even know if I'll graduate.
我觉得我西班牙语挂了
I think I flunked Spanish.
你知道吗 小乔的帽子上的流苏比一般人多
You know, J gets all these extra tassel things
就是因为他太聪明了
because he's so smart.
嘿 要不然我们开一个余兴派对
Hey, why don't we throw an afterparty,
把全班都请来
invite the whole class?
那样行吗
Would that be okay?
你问我♥干♥什么 我又不住这儿
What are you asking me for? I don't live here.
好啊 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
太好了
Great.
给你
Here you go.
雷恩走了吗
Did Renn split?
没 她在做早饭
No, she's making breakfast.
你把我欠她的钱给她了吗
You give her the money I owe her?
你和雷恩又和好了吗
You and Renn a thing again?
怎么了 她口♥活♥不错
What? She always has great blow.
这都是什么
The hell is this shit?
登记记录 工资名单 账单
Uh, register tallies, payroll, bills,
保险 工人补偿金
FICA, workers comp...
税 各种乱七八糟的
taxes, all that shit.
我觉得我能...
I figure I can launder...
每周洗三千块
3 grand of our take a week.
再多点 银行就会起疑了
Any more than that, the bank's gonna start asking questions.
那...
Is, uh...
小乔会不会再付我们财产经理的工资
is J gonna start paying us our property manager salaries again?
嗯 他最好是 顺便给我们涨工资
Yeah, he better. With raises.
你觉得我们能信任他吗
Think we can trust him?
我们根本没选择
There's no choice, really.
只要他还掌控着蓝妈妈的财产委托书
Kid's holding all the cards
所有事情就都是那小子说了算
as long as he has Smurf's power of attorney.
本该是你的
Should've been you.
好吧 小乔总比老巴好
Yeah, well, better J than Baz.
要是他有一切的控制权
There's no telling how many ways he would've tried to screw us
谁知道他会怎么坑我们
if he had control of everything.
该起床了
It's time to get up.
奶奶回来了吗
Is Grandma Smurf back?
没有
No.
快点 你还得上学呢
Come on, you got school.
奶奶会给我做煎饼
Grandma Smurf makes me pancakes.
我能教你怎么做煎饼 很容易的
I can show you how to make pancakes. That's easy.
你中午想吃什么 我给你做
What do you want for lunch? I'll make you something.
你不想让奶奶回家吗
Do you not want Grandma Smurf to come home?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
我给你做个花生果酱三明治
I'll make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
你好
Hello?
你有一通圣马科斯拘留所犯人
You have a call from an inmate
吉妮·科迪的来电
at San Marcos Detention Facility, Janine Cody.
接听 请按一
To accept, please press 1.
嘿 宝贝 听着 我有几件事要说
Hey, Baby. Listen, a couple of things.
该交物业费了
Um, the utility bill needs to be paid
是峡谷大道的那处房♥子 别忘了
on the building on Canyon Avenue. Don't forget.
嗯 好的
Yeah. Okay.
老巴想要我今天和他一起去见你的律师
Um, Baz wants me to go with him to see your lawyer today.
他说想通过委托书
Said he wants to get the situation
厘清现在的局面
with the power of attorney straightened out.
我不知道他是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
别担心 宝贝 我会处理好的
Don't worry, Baby. I'll take care of it.
怎么处理
Take care of it how?
和他一起去吧 你不会有事的
Just go with him. You'll be fine.
好吧 我应该担心老巴吗
Yeah. Okay. Um, should I be worried about Baz?
他暂时不会怎么样
Baz is not gonna make a move yet.
他没想到我会把委托书给你
He didn't anticipate me giving you power of attorney.
直接把他踢出局
Threw him off his game.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, sweetie.
别忘了老巴的关键弱点
You're forgetting Baz has a major weakness.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表