剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Had no money, no food. Manny found me.
教会了我很多
Taught me.
喔 当时我们一起做了很多疯狂的事情
Ooh, we did some crazy shit back in the day.
我最喜欢的是我们没钱的时候
My favorite was when we were low on cash.
曼尼就会带我去商店
Manny would take me to a store.
我先进去
I'd go in first.
然后他再进去 装作他不认识我的样子
He'd come in behind me like he didn't know me.
用枪指着我的脑袋
Put a gun to my head.
所有人都会停下来
Everyone would stop and stare
盯着这个骨瘦如柴的金发小女孩
at the skinny little blonde girl.
他们会努力用自己的钱包解救她
They'd try to save her with their wallets.
所以后来发生了什么
So what happened then?
- 你指的是什么 - 我指的 比如
- Like, what do you mean? - I mean, like,
你是怎么和曼尼从关系那么铁
how did you go from being so close with Manny
到形同陌路的
to never seeing him again?
有时候事情会出错 小乔
Sometimes things go wrong, J.
错了二十年
20 years wrong?
听着
Listen.
你还记得他们说曼尼最后怎么了吗
You remember what they were all saying about Manny at the end?
他就像那样 躺在他的床上
The way he was, laying in his bed,
咕咕哝哝 胡扯一整天
babblin' bullshit all day long?
要是我变成了那样
That ever happens to me,
你就在我头上来一枪
you put a bullet in my head.
好的
Okay.
发誓
Swear!
说 "外婆 你要是变成那样
Say, "Grandma, that ever happens to you,
我会对着你的头开一枪"
I'll put the bullet in your head."
我会在你的头上开一枪
I'll put a bullet in your head.
乖孩子
Beautiful boy.
蓝妈妈到底想干什么
What the hell is Smurf up to?
她想要你搬回去还是怎么样
She want you to move back or somethin'?
我不会搬回去的
I'm not moving back.
我才不
I'm not.
尼基知道这里吗
Hey, does Nicky know about this place?
- 知道 - 好吧 那她最好保持沉默
- Yeah - All right, well, she'd better keep her mouth shut.
在我们开张前 我不想让蓝妈妈知道
I don't want Smurf to know till we open.
放松点 伙计 蓝妈妈已经出远门了
Relax, man. I mean, Smurf's gone somewhere,
而且我会让尼基什么也别说
and I'll tell Nicky not to say anything.
那要是蓝妈妈知道了又怎么样
And what's the matter if Smurf knows?
她总是会知道的
She's gonna know eventually.
开张之前不行
Not till we open.
因为一旦我们开张 它就是实打实的
Cause when we open, it'll be real,
而且它是属于我的
and it's gonna be mine.
不是她能拿走的东西
Not something she can take.
又是尼基打来的
Nicky again?
我不能再优柔寡断了
I can't do this anymore.
我要和尼基分手
I'm gonna break up with Nicky.
长痛不如短痛
Rip the band-aid off.
这就对了 你早就该这么做了
There you go. Should've done it a while ago.
我和你说过我们会找到营业中的商店
I told you we'd find something open.
你进去吧 给咱俩找个座
Go ahead and get us a seat.
我得从车里拿点东西
I gotta get something from the truck.
谢谢
Thank you.
照我说的做就没人会受伤 好吗
Do exactly as I say and nobody's gonna get hurt. Okay?
马上把钱从收银台里拿出来
Get the cash out the register right now.
快点 动起来 快
Hurry up. Move your asses. Go.
你 拿着袋子
You. Take the bag.
所有人 把你们的手♥机♥和钱包都掏出来
Everybody, get your phones and your wallets out, okay?
我要你们把东西放在袋子里
I want you to put it in the bag.
照我说的做就没人会受伤 好吗
Do exactly as I say, and nobody's gonna get hurt.
别动歪脑筋 快点 来吧
Don't get any ideas. Come on. Let's go.
你 你 你 把所有的东西都掏出来 放在袋子里
You, you, you. Get everything out. Put it in the bag.
- 来吧 放在袋子里 快点 - 抱歉
- Let's go. Put it in there! Come on! - Sorry.
你觉得我不会开枪吗 把它放进袋子里
You think I won't use this? Get it in the bag.
来吧 快点
Let's go. Come on!
走咯 走咯
Let's go! Let's go!
快 快 快 快 快 马上
Go, go, go, go, go, now!
对 对 宝贝 对
Yes! Yes, baby! Yes.
丢掉手♥机♥
Toss the phones!
你这个疯子 居然公开持枪
Aah! You crazy bastard. In an open-carry state.
你真是棒极了
You are one beautiful baby.
你是个天才 和其他人不一样
You're a natural. Not like the other boys.
我什么都得教他们 每件事都要教
I had to teach them everything, every single thing.
你感觉到那种刺♥激♥了吗 你感受到了吗
You feel that rush, huh? You feel it?
你感觉到那种刺♥激♥了吗 宝贝
You feel the rush, baby?
你现在知道那种感觉了吗 对吗
You know what it feels like now? Do you?
你真是无所畏惧
You are fearless.
就像你一样
Like you.
我们得谈谈 尼基
Uh... We need to talk, Nicky.
是的 我们得谈谈
Yeah, we do.
好吧 那么...
Yeah, uh, okay, so, uh...
我爸爸和你们在做些什么
What did my dad do with you guys?
一定是和基地有关 对吗
It had to do with the base, didn't it?
潘德顿吗 大约几个月前
Pendleton? The last few months, after my dad was, like,
我爸爸和老巴刚成为最好的朋友后
besties with Baz for, like, a second.
他就变得很古怪 几乎不睡觉
He got weird. Hardly sleeping.
你给他了多少钱 我敢打赌一定有很多
How much did you pay him? I bet it was a lot.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
要是他真的和我们一起做些什么呢
What if he did do something with us?
他就是一个该死的懦夫
He's such a goddamn coward.
所以他才离开去了关岛
I know that's why he left and went to Guam.
但我不是懦夫
But I'm not a coward.
那场火 要是我不在 你就死了
The fire? If I wasn't there, you'd be dead.
要是我没有清掉那些毒品 你就进监狱了
If I didn't get rid of the drugs, you'd be in jail.
而且当我给你口♥交♥时你很享受
And you like it when your dick's in my mouth,
所以你别把我当作小屁孩一样
so you really need to stop treating me like a little kid!
好的
All right.
好的 那么你想谈些什么
Okay, so what'd you want to talk about?
别和蓝妈妈提酒吧的事 好吗
Just don't tell Smurf about the bar, okay?
好的
Okay.
知道吗 我累了而且醉了
You know, I'm tired and drunk,
而且我有点想做♥爱♥
and I'd kind of like to have sex.
我也是
Me, too.
戴伦·科迪
Deran Cody?
是的 先生
Yeah. Sir.
布莱恩·米尔斯
Brian Mills.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你准备要开业了吧
You got your work cut out for you, huh?
你在此之前做过生意吗
You ever own a business before?
你是怎样供起这个酒吧的 商业贷款吗
How'd you finance this? Business loan?
存款
Uh, savings.
你在哪工作
And where do you work?
我是我们家族房♥产的物业经理
As a property manager for my family's buildings.
你 你有相关的纳税记录吗
Your, uh, your taxes show that?
这对我的220有帮助吗
Would this help for my 220?
抱歉 我没能搞懂怎么填第一页
Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to do the front page thing.
但这些基本上就是我要做的
But it, you know, basically kind of lays out what I'm gonna do.
不 我不需要那个
No. I don't need that.
好的
Okay.
但你知道220是什么对吧
But you know what the 220 is, huh?
它是你要对我做的调查报告
It's the report you're doing on me.
你已经做了充分的研究
You have done your research.
我有一项犯罪记录
I have a record.
在我二十二岁时 偷过一辆车
When I was 22, I stole a car,
我在梅萨东部坐了五个月牢
I did five months at East Mesa,
一年缓刑
a year probation and, uh...
有什么可斟酌体谅的情况吗
Extenuating circumstances?
如果你要问的话 没人逼迫我偷车
Nobody made me do it, if that's what you're asking.
为什么你要偷车呢
Why did you do it?
在我十八岁时 我... 跟别人比赛冲浪
Uh, when I was 18, I...I surfed competitively,
而且 我在阿芙兰切海滩获得了
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表