剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
但是他们没有
But they didn't.
他好好的
He's all right.
你到底想让我们做什么
And what do you want us to do exactly? Huh?
你是想让我们带着突击步♥枪♥追杀他吗
What, you want us to hunt down this guy with assault rifles
你自己惹的麻烦跟我们又有什么关系呢
for some bullshit that you did that has nothing to do with us?
你觉得如果我在你五岁的时候就犯了谋杀罪
Do you have any idea what your life would've been like
你的生活将会是什么样子
if I took a murder rap when you were 5 years old?
是啊 你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
寄养都比现在这个鬼样子好
Foster care would've been better than this shit.
真的吗
You think so?
我改天再告诉你吧
I'll tell you about it sometime.
那么 小乔 看起来你的舅舅们
Well, J, looks like your uncles
并不是真的在乎你 不是吗
don't really give a damn about you, does it?
没人这样说 蓝妈妈
Nobody's saying that, Smurf.
一群人随随便便就可以
You're saying that a group of people
进来我们家
can come into our house
然后狠揍他一顿
and beat the shit out of him.
我们在想办法解决 没人这样说
We're trying to figure it out. No one is saying that.
如果躺在游泳池旁边的是你
If that were you lying there by the pool...
我们还会像现在这样有商有量吗
would we even be having this conversation?
我们不是见人就杀
We don't just kill people.
我不想在这跟她聊下去了
I mean, I'm not finishing this conversation with her here,
所以我们来自己解决
so let's figure this out on our own.
要记住 哈维已经不再是个小孩子了
Just remember, Javi is not a little kid anymore.
他易怒而且反复无常
He's angry and unstable.
我们不摆平就没完了
This doesn't end until we end it.
自己看着办吧
Make up your minds.
他... 他自从曼尼的葬礼之后
Yeah, he's... he's been following her
一直跟踪她威胁她
and threatening her ever since Manny's funeral.
那你什么都不说
And you didn't say shit?
她让我不要说
She asked me not to.
他还没走的时候
You probably should've shot his ass
你就该开枪取了他狗命
when he was in the goddamn house.
这样我们还能说是正当防卫
'Cause then maybe we could say it was self-defense.
- 戴伦 - 怎么了
- Deran. - What?
我只是说 如果当时我们任何一个人在这里
I'm just sayin', if any of us had been here,
现在就不会有这个问题了
we wouldn't be having this problem right now.
- 很抱歉 - 到底想让我怎样
- I'm sorry. - What the hell was I supposed to do?!
- 得了吧 四个人拿着枪 - 没错
- Come on! Four guys with guns... - Yes.
我就一个人
all by myself!
是的 遇到这种情况你就这点能耐了
Yes, that is what you do in that situation.
嘿 让小鬼头自己待会吧
Hey, leave the kid alone.
我不要替她杀人 "教皇"
I'm not killing for her, Pope.
没说一定要啊
And you don't have to.
明白吗
All right?
- 现在是我们做主 - 他说得是
- We call the shots now. - Yeah, he's right.
看着她 她觉得我们会做的
Look at her. She thinks we'll do it.
她觉得我们会为她做任何事
She thinks we'll do anything for her.
那我告诉你一点
And I'll tell you one thing...
我不要在牢里过一辈子
I'm not doing life in prison
他这二十岁小鬼的破事跟我犯不着
for some 20-year-old bullshit that has nothing to do with me.
我也不要
Me neither.
我们移走尸体 替她还债
We move the body, we take the leverage.
我接尼基的时候看见了居民区
I saw the neighborhood when I picked up Nicky.
我们得说服房♥主
We gotta get around the homeowners.
我们干过更冒险的活
We've done riskier jobs.
兄弟 我为了钱偷东西
Man, I-I-I steal shit for money.
我不会为了旧债杀人
I don't kill people for old debts.
伙计们 如果她因为这事完蛋了
Guys, if she goes down for this,
她会把我们一起拖下水的
she could bring all of us down with her.
她不会暴走的
She won't flip.
- 你们怎么回事 - 得了吧 她不会的
- What is wrong with you? - Give me a break. She won't!
你到底怎么了 "教皇" 你不恨她吗
What is wrong with you, Pope? I thought you hated her.
- 这个家没有人会进监狱 - 哦 是吗
- No one in this family is going to prison... - Oh, yeah?
除非万不得已
not if they don't have to.
你坐牢的时候 她可是很欣慰
When you went to prison, she was relieved.
- 她可安心了 - 戴伦 闭嘴
- She was relieved. - Deran, shut up!
她不会进监狱的
She's not going to prison.
所以呢
So?
- 我们不打算杀人 - 我们要移♥动♥尸体
- We're not killing anyone. - We're gonna move the body.
什么
What?
如果他什么都没有是无法威胁你的
He can't threaten you if he doesn't have anything.
我们要移♥动♥尸体
We're gonna move the body.
小乔接下来几周都会尿血
J's gonna be pissing blood for weeks.
不是还债就解决的事情
This isn't just about leverage.
最好的结果就是这样了
That's the best you're gonna get.
那如果他回来了呢
And when he comes back?
如果他回来了 我们会处理的
If he comes back, we will deal with it.
- 你得付钱给他们 - 付给谁
- And you have to pay them. - Pay who?
戴伦和克雷格想为他们的行动要报酬
Deran and Craig want to be paid for their services.
我要付我儿子钱来保证我不坐牢吗
I'm paying my sons to keep me out of prison?
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
- 没有 - 没有
- No. - No.
真是个"好"办法 老巴
That's a nice way to run things, Baz.
休息一下吧
Try and get some rest.
嘿 等一下 我要跟你谈谈
Hey, hang back a minute. I gotta talk to you.
这次你要接受我的想法
I need you to take point on this one.
- 她只是想骗我 - 不是的 伙计 听着
- Oh, she's just trying to get in my head. - No, man, listen.
我今天下午开车被警♥察♥拦了
I got pulled over this afternoon.
我努力保持镇定 而这个家伙
Yeah, I'm trying to stay calm, and the guy,
他开始问我有关凯瑟的事
he starts asking me about Cath.
他说他会弄清楚我对她做过什么
And he says he's gonna find out what I did to her.
伙计 她有一个我不知道的银行账户
Man, she had a bank account she never told me about.
她走了之后就没碰过它
She hasn't touched it since she left.
- 天呐 - 是的
- Jesus. - Yeah.
不管怎样 我不能靠近尸体
Anyway, I can't go near the body.
我不确定他们是否在监视我
I-I'm not sure if they're watching me or not.
是的
Yeah.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
警♥察♥觉得她已经死了
The cops think she's dead.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
嗯 我觉得她死了
Yeah, I think she's dead.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
我当时该在这儿的
Should've been here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
要啤酒吗
Beer?
不了
Oh, no.
你知道吗 我其实有点累了
You know what? I'm... I'm kinda tired.
好
Yeah. Uh...
好吧
Okay.
我待会儿再回来看看你
I'll come and check on you later.
谢谢 她怎么样了
Thanks. How's she doing?
你觉得他们会回来吗
You think they're gonna come back?
不 今晚不会的
Nah, not tonight.
"教皇"一直拿着霰弹枪到处转悠
Pope's been walking around with that shotgun.
你觉得如果蓝妈妈在的话他们会杀了她吗
What, you think they would've killed Smurf if she was here?
所以他才拿着霰弹枪
That's why he's got the shotgun.
- 喂 - 我今晚睡沙发吧
- Hey. - I'm gonna take the couch tonight.
蓝妈妈把我的屋给小乔了
Smurf gave J my room.
我陪黎娜一起睡
I'll sleep with Lena.
那个 哈维跟你说什么其他的了吗
So, look, did Javi say anything else to you?
有什么说出来对我们有帮助的吗
Um, anything you can tell us that would help us?
什么都行
Anything at all?
蓝妈妈本该付他们钱的 但她没出现
Smurf was supposed to pay them, but didn't show.
他们来这儿要钱的
They came here looking for money.
你跟他们说什么了
What'd you tell 'em?
他们在另一个屋抓着尼基
They had Nicky in the other room.
我告诉他们在烘干机后面有现金
I told them there was cash behind the dryer.
很好
That's good.
你该早点告诉他们的
You should've told them sooner.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表