剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
温蒂 - 对 克许 我们到了 我们...
Wendy? - Yeah, Kirsh, we're here.
我们找到他了
We, um... ...we found him.
我不在乎那个
I don't care about that.
我要你到太空船的前段
I need you to get to the front section of the ship.
你去把一些货关好
There's cargo I need you to secure.
施密在路上了
Smee is already en route.
可以等吗
Can it wait?
可...不可以 不能等
Can it... No, it can't wait.
那些是入侵物种
These are invasive species.
不把它们关起来 它们可能会逃跑 繁殖
If we don't lock them down, they could escape, breed.
到时候就太迟了
And then it will be too late.
该走了 施密不喜欢落单
We should go. Smee doesn't like being alone.
别再像孩子似的 这事攸关性命
Stop acting like children. Lives are at stake.
我们已经不是孩子了 - 你们得马上前往
We're not children anymore. - You need to go, now.
你可以跟我们走吗
Will you come with us?
我得回去
I've got to get back.
那里会有一堆人流血 受伤 爆开
There will be loads of people there, bloody, wounded, exploded.
我们要去前段
We're going to the front section.
拜托
Please?
好吧
Okay.
温蒂...
Wendy...
好 知道 我...
Yeah, okay. I...
跟上 我们动作很快
Keep up. We move fast.
这边
This way.
不好意思
Excuse me.
他说你们不是孩子了是什么意思
What did he mean you're not children anymore?
我们是小孩
Uh, we are kids.
什么...我不懂
What... I don't get it.
我11岁 温蒂刚满12岁 - 斯莱利
I'm 11, and Wendy just turned 12. - Slightly.
你的名字是温蒂
That's you? Your name's Wendy?
不 那是她的机器名
No, that's her machine name.
我们小时候病得很重
When we were children, we fell really sick.
后来我们获得巨大身体 我其实叫亚路许 她叫玛西
Then we were given these big bodies, but my name's actually Aarush and she's Marcy.
我妹妹也叫玛西
My sister's name is Marcy.
老兄 - 你不准
Dude. - Don't you dare.
她就是你妹妹 - 斯莱利 秘密 走
That's your sister. - Slightly, secret. Go.
你没告诉他 - 快走 现在上去
You weren't telling him. - Go. Get up there, now.
乔
Joe.
是我
It's me.
我找到你了
I found you.
我一直透过萤幕看着你
I-I've been watching you all the time on the screens.
我看着你上班 我看着你搭船
I watch you go to work, I watch you ride in boats.
你帮助别人
You help people.
要你们吃苦头
Face my fury.
你记得吗
You remember?
对不起 都怪我
And I'm sorry. It is my fault.
你想去火星
You wanted to go to Mars.
我没办法...我不... - 不 不对
And I couldn't... I wouldn't... - No, no, no.
你死了
You died.
我参加了葬礼
I went to the funeral.
不 爸爸...
No. Daddy...
爸爸说...
Daddy said...
乔 我生病时 那个天才男孩来看我
Joe, when I was sick, the boy genius came to visit me.
他对爸爸说他能帮我 但我必须离开
And he told Daddy that he could help me, but I had to go away.
所以他们带我去跟克许和希维亚女士同住
So they took me to live with Kirsh and Dame Sylvia.
我不明白
I don't understand.
但只能这样
But that was the way.
乔
Joe.
不然我会死
Or I would die.
他们说我很特别
They said I was special.
爸告诉我...
Dad told me--
爸爸说别说出去
Daddy said don't talk.
爸爸说必须保密
Daddy said it had to be a secret.
他们说我会没事的
They said I would be okay.
但我永远不能回家
But I could never go home.
谁说的 - 天才男孩
Who said? - The boy genius.
你制♥服♥上有他的名字
His name is on your uniform.
两位 克许叫我们继续走
Guys, Kirsh said we gotta go.
拜托
Please.
应该在里面 - 你第一天去托儿所
Think it's inside. - Your first day of day care.
爸爸去接你
Dad picked you up.
你那时脏兮兮的 嘴唇还流血
You were filthy and your lip was bleeding.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我很气他们
I am mad to them.
让我来
Let me.
我也做得到
I could have done that.
耶诞节早上
Christmas morning.
你那时七岁
You were seven.
你在天亮前叫醒我
You woke me up before the sun.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我还是觉得我的脚拇趾看起来不像手拇指
I still don't think my big toe looks like my thumb.
两位
Uh, guys?
你们听到了吗
Do you hear that?
我听到金属弯曲声 像太空船要掉落了
I hear the sound of metal bending like the ship's about to fall.
快通报
Call it in.
看起来像蛋
Hmm. Looks like eggs.
然后我想...
And then I think...
不
No!
乔
Joe!
斯莱利
Slightly?
我们该跳下去吗 - 斯莱利 斯莱利
Should we jump? - Slightly. Slightly!
待在这里
Stay here.
看着我 注意安全
Look at me. Stay safe.
不 - 把蛋保护好
No. - Guard the omelet.
不...不 温蒂
No, no, no. Wendy!
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表