剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
What do you think is in these eggs, like, really?
不会是鸡
Not chickens.
看我的 - 什么 看我的
Check this out. - What? Check this out.
转身 - 我可以...
Turn around. - I can--
慢慢来
Slowly.
把枪放下
Drop your guns.
我们没有枪
We don't have any guns.
对 他们不允许
Yeah, they don't let us.
没事的 - 没事才怪
It's okay. - No, it's not.
离那些蛋远一点
Move away from the eggs.
慢一点 到我这里来
Slowly. Over to me.
这是哪里
Where are we?
什么意思 太空船
What do you mean? A spaceship.
不 地点 在哪个城市
No, where? What city?
是天才企业的城市 S开头的
It's a Prodigy city. It starts... It starts with a S.
新暹罗 - 新暹罗
Uh... New Siam. - New Siam.
对 - 新暹罗 我知道
Yeah. - New Siam. I knew it.
对
Yeah.
这是你的船吗 是你坠机吗
What, is this... is this your ship? Did you crash?
那一定很痛 - 会痛吗
That must have hurt. - Did it hurt?
安静
Quiet.
你们俩跟小孩一样
You're like a couple of kids.
我们不是小孩 - 对 我们不是
We are not kids! - Yeah, no, we're not.
我们不是小孩 - 我们不是小孩
We're not kids.
你们怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
你们来拿样本的吗
Do you come for the specimen?
那是...机密 - 是机密
That's... classified. - It's classified.
对 是机密
Yeah, it's classified.
好
All right.
想象一种情境
Here's a scenario.
你是一艘船上的安全主任
You're the chief security officer on a... on a ship.
一艘深太空研究船
A deep space research vessel.
这艘船在一颗遥远的卫星上
So, this ship finds something
找到某种东西
on a faraway moon.
蛋
Eggs.
等等 是这些蛋吗
Wait, like, these eggs?
对 这些蛋不是普通的蛋
Right. These eggs, they're not like normal eggs.
你把蛋带上船后 蛋会开始孵化
And when you take them onto the ship, they start to hatch.
然后怪物会跑出来
And monsters come out.
我想你们见过它们了
You've met them, I think.
怪物
The monsters.
我想...对 抱歉 我们... - 我们应该...
I think we should... - I think... Yeah, um... Sorry, we're...
好 抱歉 我们...
Okay. Sorry... We're just...
我们走...我们走
Let's go. - Let's go.
在这个情境中 你会有一种感受
There's a feeling you get in this scenario
当怪物出现 而你无法...
when the monsters come and you can't...
你没帮上忙
...you don't help.
开始资料传输
Commencing data transfer.
(载入档案 复♥制♥档案)
也许你们现在感觉到了
Maybe you're feeling it now.
当母亲说船员的性命不重要
When Mother says the crew's life don't matter,
只有目标才重要
only the bounty matters.
当你听到尖叫声 你能做的只有救自己
When you hear the screams, and all you can do is save yourself.
你是机器人吗
Are you a robot?
是的话该有多好
Wouldn't that be nice?
成为全机器 而不是我这样
To be all machine instead of what I am.
有人类最糟的部分
The worst parts of a man.
资料传输78%
Data transfer at 78%.
所以...
So...
你们会怎么做
What would you do?
在这个情境中
In the scenario.
你们会伤害别人或让他们被伤害吗
Could you harm others or allow them to be harmed?
你们能遵守命令吗
Could you follow those orders?
不 不会... - 他们是坏人吗
No, not, like... - Are they bad people?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
是啊 毕竟
Yeah. I mean, you know,
如果是为了保护别人 像朋友或...
if it was to protect someone like... like a friend or--
像我们的...我们的父母
Like our... Like our parents.
对 像我们的父母
Yeah. Like our parents.
资料传输93%
Data transfer at 93%.
你们不知道
You don't know.
有可能这样吗
Is that possible?
知道什么
Know what?
你们的身体显然是合成体 但你们觉得自己有父母
Well, your bodies are clearly synthetic, but you think you have parents.
不 这是因为我们... - 不 别告诉他
Oh, no. It's just 'cause we... - No. Don't. Shh. Don't tell him.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
没什么 - 资料传输98%
Nothing. - Data transfer at 98%.
99%
Ninety-nine.
100%
100.
资料传输完成
Data transfer complete.
资料已从来源删除
Data erased from source.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
机器何时不是机器了
When is a machine not a machine?
放开我 - 机器何时不是机器了
Get off me. - When is a machine not a machine?
放开他
Let him go.
他有枪 - 我看得见
He has a gun. - I can see that.
你们在我的船上
Hey. You're on my ship.
容我澄清 这艘船是物件 不是地点
This ship, to be clear, is an object, not a location.
像打出去的球 飞过篱笆掉进邻居院子里
It's a ball that got hit over the fence into the neighbor's yard.
我是邻居 所以这艘船现在是我的了
I'm the neighbor, so the ship belongs to me now.
你是天才 - 我为天才工作
You're Prodigy? - I work for Prodigy.
我不跟打杂的说话 - 再说一次你是哪国的国王
I don't talk to errand boys. - And which country are you king of again?
你就是家长吗
Are you the parent?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这些合成人认为自己有父母
These synths, they think they have parents.
你就是家长吗
Are you the parent?
我们不是来讨论我的身分的 莫罗先生
We're not here to talk about what I am, Mr. Morrow.
我看过乘客名单
I read the manifest.
安全主任 唯一的幸存者 生化人
Chief of security. Sole survivor. Cyborg.
你失去很多朋友 对吧
Lost a lot of friends, did you?
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
每个人都需要朋友
Everybody needs friends.
她不会让你们拥有它们
She won't let you have them.
这艘船上的东西 她花费数十亿 牺牲多条人命 它们是属于她的
What's on this ship, she spent billions. People's lives. They belong to her.
如果你不小心 你也会属于它们
If you're not careful, you're gonna belong to them.
不
Dude. Dude. - No!
我们搜过坠毁现场 没有那名生化人的踪迹
We've swept the crash site. No sign of the cyborg.
她会不会... - 等我一下
Is she gonna-- - Just give me a second.
执行完整的韧体♥检♥查
I need a full firmware review.
通知骨骼组 他们会扫描是否有微骨折
Loop in the skeletal team. They'll scan for microfractures.
都怪我
This is my fault.
怪不得任何人 那是她的选择
It's no one's fault. She made a choice.
她只是个孩子
She's a child.
我是她的监护人
I'm her guardian.
是他的决定 不是你
He made a choice, not you.
他是老板 但是...
And he's the boss, but...
如果问我 把价值十亿的原型机
If you ask me, sending a... a billion-dollar prototype
送到刚坠机的现场 这... - 怎样
to an active crash site is-- - What?
没事
Nothing.
对 没事 - 不
Yeah, nothing. - No?
你本来要说什么
What were you gonna say?
这是你的公♥司♥ 想做什么都由你决定
Look, it's your company. You can decide whatever you wanna do.
拜托 有点骨气
Please, grow a spine.
够了
Enough.
事情已经发生了
What happened happened.
她是那么勇敢 我们的好女孩
And she was so brave, our girl.
我真不敢相信 但她受了不少伤
I can't even believe it, but she took a lot of damage.
所以拜托让我们继续工作
So if you could just please let us get on with our jobs.
你们能救她吗 - 可以 我正在测试
Can you save her? - Yeah, I'm doing tests right now.
我能跟她说话吗 - 不
Can I talk to her? - No.
克许当场中止她的硬体
No. Kirsh suspended her hardware at the site.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表