剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
因为你住院时 他们不让我见你
Because they wouldn't let me see you when you were in the hospital.
也不让爸爸见你
Or Dad.
所以你本来想去
So you wanted to come?
我当然想
Of course I wanted to come.
你只是...找不到门路吗
You just... You couldn't find a way?
如果有门路 我一定找得到
If there was a way, I would have found it.
但那时有战争 我在地球的另一边
But there was a war, and I was on the other side of the earth.
好
Okay.
但现在我来了
I'm here now though.
「那时的梦幻岛是虚构的 但现在成真了
"The Neverland had been make-believe in those days, but it was real now...
没有夜灯
and there were no night-lights,
而且变得越来越暗」
and it was getting darker every moment."
机器何时不是机器了
When is a machine not a machine?
放开我
Get off me.
机器何时不是机器了
When is a machine not a machine?
「在所有令人愉悦的岛屿中 梦幻岛是最舒适
"Of all delectable islands the Neverland is the snuggest
最小巧的...
and most compact...
不大也不杂乱 没有乏味的远路
...not large and sprawly, you know, with tedious distances between
来拖延下一段冒险 而是紧密得刚刚好
one adventure and another, but nicely crammed.
白天用椅子和桌布来假扮梦幻岛时
When you play at it by day with the chairs and tablecloth,
它一点都不吓人
it is not in the least alarming,
但在入睡前两分钟 它会变得非常接近真实
but in the two minutes before you go to sleep it becomes very nearly real.
所以才需要有夜灯」
That is why there are night-lights."
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
大概不是吧 但我想成为朋友
No, I suppose not. But I want to be.
朋友不会说谎 你却说你是天才公♥司♥的人
Friends don't lie. You said you were Prodigy.
我不知道你是反派还是正派
Well, I didn't know if you were a villain or a hero.
正派
Hero.
我也是
Me too.
既然我们都是正派 我需要你帮忙
And since we're both heroes, I need your help.
去拿件东西来给我 好吗 一颗蛋
Get something and bring it to me, okay? An egg.
你那里没有蛋吗
You don't have eggs where you are?
不是那种蛋
It's not that kind of egg.
你要怪物蛋
A monster egg.
好个聪明的孩子
Such a smart boy.
不 我不能
No, I can't. I can't.
那是偷窃 - 等等 拿回小偷的赃物哪算偷窃
That would be stealing. - But wait. How can you steal from a thief?
这是另一道谜题吗
Is this another riddle?
是道德探究 你懂得分辨是非对错吗
A moral inquiry. Do you know the difference between right and wrong?
应该懂吧
I think so.
如果那颗蛋是我的 有人拿走了
Well, if that egg belongs to me and somebody takes it,
拿回来有什么不对
how can it be wrong to take it back?
他们在这里治好我 你知道吗 博伊卡瓦利尔治好我 这里是我的家
They fixed me here, you know? Like, Boy Kavalier. This... This is my home.
你现在说的是忠诚 那是非常不同的原则
Now you're talking about loyalty. That's a very different principle.
人们会以忠诚的名义 干下各种可怕的事 这不对
People do all kinds of terrible things in the name of loyalty. No.
如果你想做道德的事 就帮我拿回你们偷走的东西
If you want to do the moral thing, you'll help me get back what you stole.
就当作是偿还
Think of it as restitution.
什么是偿还
What's "recstitution"?
就是弥补过错
It means making things right.
你想弥补过错 对吧
You want to make things right, don't you?
我能找别人谈吗 例如施密或别人
Can I talk to someone about it? Like Smee or someone?
他总是知道问题的答案
He always knows the answers to things.
不 你不能跟任何人说
No, you can't talk to anyone.
那会伤害我 我们说伤害别人怎么样
That would hurt me and what do we know about hurting people?
是不对的吗
It's wrong?
对 非常好
Yes, very good.
我能信任你吗 如果我们想成功 我们需要信任彼此
Can I trust you? We need to trust each other if we're gonna make this work.
所以我要跟你说我的名字
So I'm going to tell you my name.
我叫库米 库米莫罗
It's Kumi. Kumi Morrow.
库米 这名字不错
Kumi? It's a nice name.
是迦纳名
It's Ghanaian.
再说一次你的名字
Remind me of your name again?
斯莱利
Slightly.
不对 傻瓜 你的真名
No, silly. Your real name.
不...我不该说的
Not... Not supposed to say.
如果你不说出真名 我要怎么信任你
Well, how can I trust you if you won't tell me your name?
我叫亚路许
It's Aarush.
姓什么
Aarush what?
辛格
Singh.
姓什么
不是 是最后有H的辛格
No, like Singh with an H.
是印度的姓
It's Indian.
好的 亚路许辛格
Well then, Aarush Singh...
来想想你要怎么弥补过错
Let's figure out how you're gonna make things right.
知道你的墙上为何有三只猴子吗
Do you know why there are three monkeys on your wall?
什么
What?
不见猴非礼勿视
Mizaru sees no evil.
不闻猴非礼勿听
Kikazaru hears no evil.
不言猴非礼勿言
Iwazaru speaks no evil.
它们是佛教教义中避免邪念与恶行的象征
They're figures in Buddhist teaching about avoiding evil thoughts and deeds,
但流传多年后 它们的意义改变了
but over the years they've come to represent something else.
你知道变成什么吗
Do you know what that is?
不知道
No.
如果我做了坏事 你会告发我吗
If I did something evil, would you report me?
我... - 如果我...
I-- - If I...
伤了人或是造成别人被伤害
hurt or caused others to be hurt,
你会出手阻止我还是装作没看见
would you do something to stop me or would you look the other way?
小心
Careful.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 只是...
Yes. It's just, um...
这是测验吗
Is this a test?
当大人就是这样 像一道无止尽的测验
That's what being an adult is. A constant test.
我会为朋友挺身而出
I would stand up for my friends.
很好
Good.
真有意思
Fascinating.
对 波纹现在完全不同了
Yeah, the wavy lines are totally different now.
那些是伽玛波
Those are gamma waves.
用于解决问题及提高专注力 看到波增加了吗
Problem solving, concentration. See how they've increased?
(导线接通)
Mm-hmm.
这生物非常聪明
This creature is highly intelligent.
看它怎么观察我们
Look how it's watching us.
如果其中一只逃走... - 乐观点 孩子
If one of those ever escapes-- - Glass half full, kid.
是吧 我们谈过这点了
Yeah? We talked about this.
我
Me.
对
Yeah.
我
Me.
亚瑟 怎么了
Arthur, what is it?
亚瑟 你要带我去哪里
Arthur, where are you taking me?
我不懂我们为何要离开实验室 怎么了
I don't understand why we had to leave the lab. What?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
亲爱的 你能向我解释怎么了吗
Darling, can you please just explain to me what's going on?
我们在做什么 这不是科学
And what are we doing here? This isn't science.
混合人的二阶测试已做了一半
We're-We're halfway through beta testing the hybrids,
他却抓来了数量不知多少的外星物种
and he brings in, who knows how many alien species.
这是一家跨星球企业 我们能同时兼顾两件事
It is a multi-world corporation. I think we can do two things at once.
对 但她还没准备好 我是说温蒂 或他们任何一个
Yeah, but she's not ready. Wendy, I mean, or any of them.
今天早上证明了资料不存在
I mean, this-this morning proves that, that the data isn't there.
我们规划各步骤 控...
And we mapped out the steps. The--
控制组 系统检查
The control groups, the system checks.
他送他们去坠机地点作战
He sends them to a crash site into combat.
对 他违反了规则 他冒险
Yes, he breaks the rules. He takes risks.
也许那就是他遥遥领先的原因
Maybe that's why he's so... ...far ahead.
对 但那不是科学
Yeah, but that's not science.
不管你多有钱 是就是 不是就不是
I mean, I don't care how rich you get. Something is or it isn't.
量子力学
Quantum mechanics.
好 那是... - 光既是粒子也是波
Okay, that's-- - Light is a particle and a wave.
对 理论上是的
Yes, theoretically, yeah.
但我们把儿童的心智放进合成身体里
But-But we took the minds of children and put them in synthetic bodies.
那可不是理论
That's not theoretical.
如果我们处理不当
I mean, if we did this wrong,
最佳情况是一堆人工智慧跑来跑去 自以为是人类
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表