剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
Good morning. I'm Barrister McAfee.
由治理团体「五强」指派给两位的仲裁者
The moderator assigned to you by the governing collective known as The Five.
根据各家企业的协议
As agreed upon by your corporations,
听完证据与论点后
the decision I reach
我做出的决定将具有法律约束力
after hearing evidence and arguments will be legally binding.
卡瓦利尔先生 汤谷女士
Mr. Kavalier, Ms. Yutani,
希望你们能拿出专业态度
I expect you will comport yourselves professionally
因为我们要处理专业事务
as these are professional matters.
汤谷女士 请发表开场陈述
Ms. Yutani, I will now hear your opening statement.
我先列出没有争议的事实
Let me start by listing the facts that are not in dispute.
首先 USCSS马奇诺号♥
First, the USCSS Maginot
是一艘科学级研究船 其所有权与经营权
is a Science Class research vessel owned and operated
属于威兰汤谷企业
by the Weyland-Yutani Corporation.
这表示船上所有资料设备 人员
This means that all data, equipment, personnel,
和研究素材都是威兰汤谷企业的财产
and research materials on board are the sole property of Weyland-Yutani.
扣押及保留这些物品...
Seizure and retention of these items is--
抱歉 我能不能... - 不行
Sorry, can I... can I-- - No.
等轮到你再说
Your ship...
你的太空船可不是在虚空中坠机
Wait your turn....didn't just crash in the abstract.
它毁了我城市的三个街区 造成数千人死伤
It destroyed three blocks of my city, killing and injuring thousands.
卡瓦利尔先生
Mr. Kavalier,
会轮到你发言 但现在是汤谷女士的时间
you will have a chance to speak, but this is Ms. Yutani's time.
对 听着 我不知道 这里的官僚村是怎么运作的
Yeah, look, I don't know how things are done here in... [snores] ...bureaucracy-ville,
但在未来 我住的地方 我们动作很快 赚好几兆元
but in the future, where I live, we move fast, and we make trillions.
要比营收随时奉陪
I'll compare our earnings to yours any day.
我开头提过了 这是专业听证会
As I mentioned at the onset, this is a professional hearing,
你们要拿出专业精神
and you will conduct yourselves professionally.
不然呢
Or what?
不然他会罚你挨饿上♥床♥睡觉 小孩子
Or he'll send you to bed without your supper, little boy.
卡瓦利尔先生 你对汤谷女士提出的事实有异议吗
Mr. Kavalier, do you dispute the facts listed by Ms. Yutani?
关于船是她的这点吗 对 当然
What, that it's her ship? Yeah, sure.
太空船可以还她
She can have it back
只要我想出办法把船移走 又不会让我的大楼倒塌
as soon as I figure out how to remove it from my building without knocking it over.
那船上的东西呢
And the materials onboard?
我问你一件事
Well, let me ask you something.
如果那不是意外呢
What if it wasn't an accident?
什么 - 对
What? - Yeah.
我是说这也许是攻击事件
I'm saying maybe it was an attack.
也许飞行员喝醉了 或是太空船维护不当
Or maybe the pilot was drunk, or maybe the ship was so poorly maintained
那么坠机就是刑事过失案件
that the crash is a matter of criminal negligence,
如此她成了罪犯 而我是受害者
which would make her the criminal and me the victim.
不 有更适合的词 警♥察♥
Oh, no, here's a better word. The cop.
因为现在我的工作是查明 辖下公民为何死亡惨重
Because now it's my job to figure out why so many of my citizens are dead.
相信我 我们已经在调查...
Believe me, we are already well into investigating what--
如果你以为我会让你 自行调查坠机事件 你就是疯了
If you think I'm gonna let you investigate your own crash, honey, you're crazy.
我说过了 这次的损失 你会获得超额的补偿
I already told you, you will be more than well-compensated for the damage done.
这跟钱无关 我也有... 亲爱的 我也有钱 你在掩盖真♥相♥
It's not about money! I mean, I've got... Honey, I've got money. This is a cover-up.
你知道她如此心急想拿回什么吗
Do you know what she's so desperate to get back?
深太空生物样本
Deep-space biological specimen.
对 入侵物种 掠食性动物
Yeah, invasive species, predatory
威兰汤谷企业将它们走私到地球
that Weyland-Yutani was smuggling onto the planet
直接违反了大概50条跨公♥司♥法
in direct violation of, like, 50 intercorporate laws.
这不是事实 - 要看照片吗
Untrue. - Oh. Do you wanna see the pictures?
慢着
Wait.
那是专属样本
These are proprietary specimens
原定要送往外星研究机构做研究
meant to be studied at an off-planet research facility.
它们将立刻被送过去
Which is where they will be transferred to
只要卡瓦利尔先生不再扣押它们
the moment Mr. Kavalier stops holding them hostage.
但你应该了解卡瓦利尔先生的立场吧
And yet you can understand Mr. Kavalier's position.
所以我们愿意添上
Which is why we are willing to add
额外的100亿元 连同和解金 补偿他的痛苦跟折磨
an additional $10 billion to the settlement for his pain and suffering.
200亿
Twenty.
150亿
Fifteen.
250亿
Twenty-five.
那就200亿吧
Twenty it is.
有共识了吗
Are we agreed then?
对 我们达成共识了 - 是的
Yeah. Yeah, we are. - Yes.
好 我会把它们装箱送回去...
Okay, I'll, uh, box them up and send them back...
隔离一结束就送回去
you know, as soon as the quarantine's over.
不 - 对
No. - Yeah.
六周是外星隔离的既定先例
Six weeks is the established precedent for off-world quarantine.
对吧
Isn't that right?
那是布鲁贝克协议的规定
That is what the Brubaker Accord established.
500亿 我们立刻取得所有权
Fifty billion, and we take possession immediately.
那样不安全 你知道吧 会危及地球
It's just not safe, you know? For the planet.
它们不属于你
They don't belong to you.
它们是生物 严格来说它们不属于任何人
Well, they're living creatures. I mean, technically they don't belong to anyone.
好的 我们谈完了
Okay, I assume we're done here.
除了实际损失 外加200亿
It's 20 billion on top of practical damages,
法定隔离期结束后 我们会归还样本
and we'll return the specimens at the end of legal quarantine.
当然 我们永远欢迎你们
And of course, your thoughts and prayers
为马奇诺号♥空难的受害者献上慰问和祈祷
for all the victims of the Maginot crash are always welcome.
本人代表五强
On behalf of The Five,
我要说我很高兴我们能达成协议...
let me just say how pleased I am we could come to an amenable--
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
进度到哪了
Where are we?
今天结束前 我可能得到一只异形
I could have one of the Xenomorphs by the end of the day.
只是可能 - 那是招募来的人
Could? - It's a recruited asset.
失败的可能性很高
There's a strong potential for failure.
你要知道 天才企业在过去24小时内
And you should know that Prodigy's increased its on-island security
大幅提升岛上的安全戒备
substantially in the last 24 hours.
很有可能是预料会有正面攻击
Most likely an expectation of a frontal assault.
你有什么建议
What do you recommend?
破坏设施防线 再趁乱撤离
We destabilize the facility, and exfil in the chaos.
看看你
Look at you.
几乎是人类 却又是自我厌恶的机器
The almost human. Self-hating machine.
你一定很羡慕我
How you must envy me.
是啊 往日的旧机型 无比重要的机器人
Sure. Yesterday's model, the incredibly relevant robot.
谁不想成为你
Who wouldn't want to be you?
为公♥司♥努力把自己淘汰是什么感觉
What's it like working for a company that's made you obsolete?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你那些孩子很可爱 有闪亮的新身体
They're cute, your kids with their shiny new bodies.
我得帮自己弄一个
I gotta get me one of those.
你要的是孩子还是没那么悲伤的身体
A child or a body that isn't so sad?
关于杀合成人 你知道我最喜欢哪一点吗
You know what I like most about killing synths?
合成人没有痛觉
They don't feel pain.
所以当我开始砍他们时 没什么能令他们神智不清
So nothing clouds their minds when I start chopping them up.
奇怪了
See,
我以为正是痛楚才能带来满足感
I would imagine it's the pain that makes it satisfying.
尤其是对生化人来说
Especially for Cyborgs.
当你意识到自己终究不是机器时
That moment when you realize you're not a machine after all,
在第一颗眼球爆开的那一刻
when the first eyeball pops.
我们很快会再见面 老玩具
I'll see you soon, old toy.
只要稍微调整一下 亲爱的 好吗
Just a few adjustments, sweetheart, okay?
这难道不是好事吗
Isn't that a gift?
能够消除创伤
To be able to remove the trauma.
只要再一下下 好吗
Just... a little bit longer, okay?
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你...
You...
你感觉好些了吗
You feeling better?
好些
Better?
比什么好些 我没事
Better than what? I feel fine.
应该算正常吧
Normal, I guess.
但我觉得好像睡了一千年
I feel like I slept for a thousand years though.
怎么了
What's up?
我以为...
Well, I thought...
你说你要生小孩了
You said you were gonna have a baby.
最好是
Yeah, right.
什么时候
When?
就在几天前
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表