剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
Not just an astronaut.
他是第一个踏上月球的人
He was the first man to set foot on the Moon.
你也会是第一个
You're gonna be the first too.
我要上月球
I'm going to the Moon?
不 傻瓜
No... ...silly.
你会是第一个从人体转移到
You're gonna be the first person to transition from a human body
合成人身上的人
to a synthetic.
因为我很特别
Because I'm special.
没错
That's right.
你非常...非常特别
You're very, very... ...special.
你想看魔术吗 想吗
Do you want to see a magic trick? Yeah?
挺酷的 对吧
It's pretty cool. Right?
好 你躺到台子上
Okay, you. Up on the table.
我要我哥哥
I want my brother.
我说过你会见到他的
I told you, you can see him...
在你醒来后
when you wake up.
但他无法看见我
But he can't see me.
没错
No.
因为我们在做的事是秘密
Because it's a secret. What we're doing.
对
Yes.
来吧
Come on.
该睡觉了吗
Is it time to go to sleep?
没错 玛西
That's right, Marcy.
是温蒂
Wendy.
什么意思
What was that?
她看起来像是叫温蒂的人
She looks like a Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy!
为你准备好了
We're ready for you!
看谁先到
Race you.
温蒂 亲爱的
Wendy, darling...
你今天觉得怎么样
how are you feeling today?
这好怪
These are weird.
你的胸部
Your breasts?
很怪
They're weird.
我跑步时会晃来晃去
They move around when I run.
你现在在成人的身体里
Well, you are in an adult body now.
为什么
Why?
因为合成身体不会长大
Because synthetic bodies don't grow.
所以呢
So?
你的情绪如何 你快乐吗 或难过
How are your emotions? You been happy? Sad?
我不知道 现在我没有情绪
I don't know. They're quiet now.
人体会分泌荷尔蒙...
The human body manufactures hormones,
多巴胺 血清素 雌激素 睾固酮...这些激素会影响情绪
dopamine, serotonin, estrogen, that create moods.
你不再有那些了
You don't have those anymore.
我们试过模拟它们
We've tried to simulate them.
模拟你长大成人时的青春期
To simulate adolescence, as you grow into your adult body,
才不会只像按个开关
so it's not just like flipping a switch.
但也许我们需要增加强度
But maybe we need to increase the intensity.
我们讨论过了 她已经不是人类了
We've had this discussion. She's not human anymore.
为什么要假装她是
Why are we pretending she is?
她本人就坐在那边
"She" is sitting right there,
而且这是执行长制定的规定
and it's the protocol as laid out by the CEO.
身体是心智的载体
The body is a vessel for the mind.
(天才企业)
人类的心智 通往永生
A human mind, on its path to endless life.
模拟人类经验至关重要
Simulating the human experience is critical.
那我是什么
So, what am I?
如果我不是人类
If I'm not human,
我是什么
what am I?
你想当什么都行
Whatever you want to be.
我带了东西给你收藏
I got you something, for your collection.
而且我有好消息
Oh, and I have good news.
其他孩子都到了
The other children have arrived.
我不再孤单了
I'm not alone anymore?
亲爱的 你从不孤单 你有我们
Darling, you're never alone. You got us.
但没错 现在还会有其他人
But yes, now, there will be others.
像我一样
Like me?
还不是
Not yet.
他们还是孩子
They're still children.
所以我们要帮他们转移 让他们不害怕
So we need to help them to make the transition, so they're not afraid.
你做得到吗
Can you do that?
你能当个好姐姐吗
Can you be a big sister?
注意 听我的
Listen now. Hear up!
你们就能像我一样又高又壮
You can grow big and strong like me.
谁想举高高
Who wants a ride?
我...我
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!
你们也会跑超快
And you'll be super fast too.
你以前也生病了吗
Were you sick too? Before.
差点快死了 大家都很难过
Dying even. And everybody was so sad.
但后来天才男孩出现了
But then the boy genius came along,
他说
and he said...
「别难过 我能把你完全治好」
"Don't be sad. I'm gonna fix you right up."
他也真的治好了我
And that's exactly what he did.
他给了我这高大的身体
He gave me this big girl body.
比新的还棒
Better than new.
现在我是永生女孩
Now I'm the forever girl.
因为大人的心智不适合
Because grown-up minds don't fit?
因为大人的心智太僵化
Uh, because grown-up minds are too stiff,
所以还不能转移
so they can't make the trip yet,
但我们小孩子的心智 正好适合
but our minds, kid minds, we fit just right.
有疑问吗
Question?
我还能再走路吗
Will I be able to walk again?
你可以走路 跑步 跳跃 跳舞
You'll be able to walk, run, jump, dance.
你们喜欢跳舞吗 - 喜欢
Do you guys like to dance? - Yeah.
想提问 - 我长大想当科学家
Question? - I want to be a scientist when I grow up.
好 这不是提问
Okay. That's not a question,
但很棒
but cool.
我们什么时候能回家
When do we get to go home?
不能回家
You don't.
我会一直在这里 好吗
I'll be here the whole time, okay?
你保证
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
请让开好吗 我要开始了
Uh, can you move, please? I need to begin.
你可以绕过去
Go around.
你想看魔术吗
You want to see a magic trick?
好
Yeah.
「达林太太第一次听说彼得
"Mrs. Darling first heard of Peter
是在她整理孩子们的心智时
when she was tidying up her children's minds.
这是所有好母亲每晚的习惯
It is the nightly custom of every good mother,
在孩子们睡着后
after her children are asleep,
细细搜查孩子的心智 理清思绪
to rummage in their minds and put things straight.
当你早上醒来
When you wake in the morning,
你昨晚睡前的顽劣和邪念
the naughtinesses and evil passions with which you went to bed,
已经被折叠好 收在你心灵底层
have been folded up small and placed at the bottom of your mind.
而最上面 铺着你较美好的念头 就像晾好的衣物
And on the top, beautifully aired, are spread out your prettier thoughts,
等着你穿上
ready for you to put on.
从前的日子
In the old days,
在家里
at home,
到了睡觉时间 梦幻岛总会开始变得有点黑暗和恐怖
the Neverland had always begun to look a little dark and threatening by bedtime.
然后未曾探索的区域从中出现并且扩散
Then unexplored patches arose in it and spread.
黑影四处移♥动♥
Black shadows moved about in them.
猛兽的咆哮声现在也大不相同了 最重要的是
The roar of the beasts of prey was quite different now, and above all,
你失去了必胜的把握」
you lost the certainty that you would win."
(USCSS马奇诺号♥)
即将发生撞击
Collision imminent.
即将发生撞击
Collision imminent.
即将发生撞击
Collision imminent.
(USCSS马奇诺号♥安全官更新状况)
(导航受损)
(货物密封失效)
(样本逃脱)
莫罗
Morrow!
莫罗 让我进去
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表