剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
《异形:地球》
第一季第八集
(珍米塔)
(史蒂芬迪马可)
(玛西赫米特)
只是成长的痛苦 仅此而已
It's just growing pains, that's all.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这里不安全 我们送你回设施里
It's not safe here, ma'am. Let's, uh… Let's get you back to the facility.
通讯中断
Comms are down.
我们认为是生化人切断了水底干线
We think the Cyborg cut the underwater trunk line.
同时汤谷正在干扰卫星
Yutani is jamming the satellites.
我们被断讯了
We're cut off.
已经撤离非必要人员
Nonessential personnel… have been evacuated.
混合人被关在一号♥拘留室
The hybrids are confined in holding cell one…
但那不是专为合成体设计的
but it wasn't designed for synthetic beings.
如果他们决定逃狱
I'm not sure how long it will hold
我不确定那地方能撑多久
if they decide to break out.
我们对成年异形毫无遏制力
We have zero containment on the adult Xenomorph.
天才部队正在扫荡全岛
Prodigy forces are sweeping the island,
但他们人越来越少
but they're running short of men.
异形不断杀死他们
It keeps killing them.
目前对其他生物的遏制力是足够的
Containment on the other creatures is good for now.
但我们人手不足
But we're understaffed.
不利因素不断增加
And negative variables are increasing.
我认为你应该考虑撤离
I think you should consider evacuating.
老板 老板
Sir? Sir?
我要上月球
I'm going to the moon?
不 傻瓜
No, silly.
你会是第一个从人体转移到
You're gonna be the first person to transition from a human body…
合成人身上的人
to a synthetic.
真希望能听到你说话
I wish I could hear your voice.
你所见过的一切
The things you've seen.
对 那会是一场他妈有趣的对话
Yeah, that really would be an interesting fucking conversation.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我懂他们为何会被关
Okay, I know why they're in here.
我不知道具体内容 一定是什么蠢事
Don't know what you did, something dumb probably.
但我是最受宠的 我不该被关
But I'm the favorite, I shouldn't be in here.
也许是因为你告密 -告密
Maybe it's because you snitched. -Snitched?
我没有告密 -告谁的密
I didn't snitch. - Snitched on who?
他们知道去哪里找我们 因为你跑去告状
They knew right where to find us 'cause you ran and told.
我没有 -等等 你也告我们的状
Did not. -Wait, did-did you tell on us too?
没有 我连你们做什么都不知道
No, I don't even know what you did.
我们只跟你一个人说
You're the only one we told.
我没有告状 如果有 我就不会也被关在这里
Okay, I didn't. Maybe if I did, I wouldn't be in here with you.
我们找到我们的坟墓
We found our graves.
萝丝 玛西 克里斯 亚路许…
Rose, Marcy, Chris, Aarush…
还有珍
and Jane.
你 -我没死
You. -I'm not dead.
她给我们每人一朵花 然后送我们到台子上
She gave us each a flower and up you go on the table.
不 他们救了我们 现在我们死不了
No, they saved us, and now we can't die.
艾萨克死了
Isaac died.
他死了
He died.
他以前叫史蒂芬
His name was Steven.
他妈妈叫他史蒂欧
His mom called him Steve-O.
我们不会死
Okay, well, that's not gonna happen to us.
可能会 苍蝇都吃掉他的脸了
It could. A fly ate his face!
不会 他最宠爱我 我不该在这里
No, okay? I'm the favorite. I'm not supposed to be here.
不 在书中 温蒂达林才是彼得潘的最爱
No, in the book, Wendy Darling is Peter Pan's favorite.
后来她长大了
And then she grew up.
这让彼得很生气 所以他抓走她的女儿珍
And that made Peter mad, and so he kidnapped her daughter, Jane.
我们都被关进牢里 是因为我们无法再当小孩
We're all in this cell because we can't be kids anymore.
但他们不让我们当大人
But they won't let us be adults.
我们都是鬼
We're all ghosts.
鬼会做什么
What do ghosts do?
会把房♥子变鬼屋
They haunt houses.
一直以来
All this time,
我们都很怕他们
we've been afraid of them.
但我觉得该是他们怕我们才对
But I think they should be afraid of us.
不 不
No, no.
不
No.
克许 -是
Kirsh. -Sir?
监视画面中断了 生物都安顿好了吗
The security feeds are down. Are the creatures tucked in?
我们这里靠自己供电 灯号♥都是绿色
We're on our own power supply down here. All lights green.
我在让新的异形适应
I'm acclimating the new Xenomorph.
生化人呢
And the Cyborg?
跟哥哥一起关在拘留室
In a holding cell with the brother.
这样太冒险 汤谷会来找他的
It's risky. Yutani, she'll come for him.
据我们所知 船已经在路上了
As far as we know, ships are on the way.
好 所以你觉得我该送他回去
Oh, yeah. So you think I should just give him back?
他来这里想杀光我们 偷走我们的玩具
He came here to kill us all and steal our toys!
你疯了
You're mad.
别发狂 要聪明一点
Don't be mad. Be smart.
我
Me?
我脑袋大如星球
Brain the size of a planet.
你何不带种一点 她想搞我是吗
Why don't you grow some balls? She wants to fuck with me?
汤谷是吗 有种就放马过来
Yutani, huh? Let's fucking go!
像你这么严重的注意力不足过动症 其中一种典型症状
Sir, a defining symptom of ADHD as severe as yours
就是冲动控制问题
is impulse control problems.
而你所做的选择…
And the choices you've made…
…混合人…
…the hybrids…
克许
Kirsh?
你的药物…
Your medication…
克许 克许
Kirsh? Kirsh?
白♥痴♥ 他们都…他们都是白♥痴♥
Morons. They're all… They're all morons.
你的眼睛还好吗
How do you feel about your eyes?
老板
Sir?
去找艾腾
Uh, find Atom.
跟他说要重启通讯和监视器 然后来找我
Tell him we need to reboot comms and cameras, and to come find me.
为了安全起见 我会找个弱者给你吃
Just to be safe, I think I'll feed you someone weak.
安全 -我没事 真的
Clear. - I'm fine, really.
把门锁好
Keep the doors locked.
警报是橘色的
Alert's a hard orange.
我们正准备撤离非必要人员
We're prepping nonessential personnel for exfil.
我可以坐在机翼上
I volunteer to ride the wing.
别闹了
Knock it off.
我们要找回其他生物 保护卡瓦利尔先生
We need to find other assets and secure Mr. Kavalier.
请待在这里 我们马上回来
Stay here, ma'am. We'll be back soon.
这里好棒 大家都很亲切 感觉很温馨
It's amazing here. Everyone is so homely, and it's so cozy.
我不是很确定 我的心情很复杂 因为我觉得…
I'm not really sure. I've got mixed emotions 'cause I feel like…
我不太确定
I'm not really sure.
我觉得我可以做很酷的事 像是有超能力
I feel like that I'd be able to do really cool things, and, like, have super powers.
我很想隐形 这样就可以偷溜到别人背后
I'd really like to be invisible cause then I could sneak up behind people
去好玩的地方 避开所有人
and go to really fun places without anyone.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
对不对
Won't we?
对不对
Won't we?
对不对
Won't we?
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
对不对
Won't we?
对不对
Won't we?
对不对
Won't we?
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
对不对
Won't we?
对不对
Won't we?
对不对
Won't we?
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
没关系 让我看看
It's okay. Let me have a look.
这会是我今天最好的状态 让我好好享受
It's the best I'm gonna feel all day. Let me enjoy it.
你没事吧
You okay?
我有过更棒的时候
I've had better days.
太空船坠毁时 你真的在船上吗
Were you really on that ship when it crashed?
那是从前的事了
That's a yesterday conversation.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表