剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
(在未来 对永生的追求会以三种形式出现)
(以机器强化的人类:生化人 人工智慧体:合成人)
(以及下载人类意识的合成体:混合人)
(哪项科技能胜出 将决定由哪个企业统治宇宙)
《异形:地球》
第一季第一集
(USCSS马奇诺号♥)
(威兰汤谷企业)
(年分:2120年)
(任务时长:65年)
(距离地球:13亿公里)
老兄 你要吃吗
You gonna eat that, mate?
对 我本来要吃
Yeah, I was.
冷冻休眠前不该吃太饱
Not supposed to have a heavy meal before cryo.
非常感谢 - 我是以医生身分告诉你
Thank you so much. - I'm telling you that as your doctor.
算是医生吧 - 对 好吧 算你狠
You're not a doctor. - Yeah, well, fair enough.
- 不 你说得对 - 那当然不好
你必须自我修复
美女 你还好吗
You all right there, gorgeous?
老实说 我很怕冷冻休眠
Honestly, cryo really creeps me out.
我真好奇原因呢
Mmm, I wonder why.
因为那边的阿邓会用他的小眼睛
That's 'cause Teng over there with his little beady eyes,
看着你睡觉
stares at you while you sleep.
干嘛 该让人家知道
Fucking hell. The girl should know.
他不再那样做了 - 他当然会
He doesn't do that. Anymore. - Of course, he does. He does.
他会 - 当然不会
Of course not.
莫罗跟他谈过 对吧
Morrow talked to him. Didn't you?
邓先生不会惹麻烦的 除非他想做65年的白工
Mr. Teng won't be a problem unless he wants to work 65 years for no pay.
阿邓 - 小气鬼
Ooh, Teng. - Stingy.
阿邓 我们爱你
Teng, we love you.
他是好人 你们何必这样
He's a nice guy. Why you being like that?
你睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
很好 - 等等 不好意思 再说一次
Good. - Wait. Sorry, say that again.
那是什么
What's that one?
假设这是威兰汤谷...
It's company policy. Say that's Weyland-Yutani--
就是我们
That's us?
对 他们雇用我们
Yeah, that's who we work for.
好 - 对吧
Oh, okay. - Right?
他们控制北美洲和南美洲
And they control North and South America.
还有月球 对吧 - 不 是达迈控制月球
And the Moon, right? - No, that's Dynamic.
汤谷控制火星和土星
Yutani has Mars and Saturn.
对 但我们在说地球 谁统治什么
Yeah, but we're talking about the Earth. Who rules what.
这孩子没上完社会课
The kid hasn't done his social studies.
有四家公♥司♥ 统治整个地球
There's four companies. They govern the entire globe.
别忘了那家新的 天才
Don't forget the new one. Prodigy.
那是什么公♥司♥
What's that one?
研发合成人 人工智慧 大约十年前由一个孩子创办的
Uh, it's, uh, synths, AI. Was started by a kid maybe ten years ago?
博伊卡瓦利尔
Yeah. Boy Kavalier.
就是他
That's the one.
史上最年轻的亿万富翁
Youngest trillionaire ever.
好 所以有五家公♥司♥ 对吧 - 对
Right. So, there's five companies, right?
我还是不懂
I still don't get it.
可怜的家伙 - 邓先生
Poor baby. - Mr. Teng.
你检查过导航电脑了吗 邓先生
You checked the nav computer, Mr. Teng?
你在问我是否尽到职责吗
Are you asking if I did my job?
多久抵达地球轨道
How long to Earth's orbit?
10 525 000秒
10,525,000 seconds.
时间多得很
Plenty of... time.
几个月 阿邓 告诉我几个月
Months, Teng. Give it to me in months.
四个月 - 真混♥蛋♥
Four months. - Such a jerk.
差个几天吧
Give or take a few days.
你还好吗 舰长
You all good, Captain?
通讯中断 看来日志档案毁损了
Comms are down. Looks like the log files are corrupted.
可能只是小故障 我可以去看看
Well, it's probably just a glitch. I can have a look.
不 安♥全♥部♥会调查的
No. Security will investigate.
我们也浪费太多燃料了
We're also burning way too much fuel.
我要你和阿邓研究一下 我们能关闭哪个系统
I want you and Teng looking into what system we could shut down.
我们何不把奇布佐的样本抛射到太空
Why don't we just, uh, shoot Chibuzo's specimens into space
关闭她的小动物园
and shut down her little zoo?
我认为他要的是正经的建议
Okay. I think he means real suggestions.
这建议很正经 那些东西让我发毛
This is a real suggestion. Those things give me the creeps.
对 我也是 - 那些样本就是任务
Yeah, me too. - The specimens are the mission.
你说得倒轻松 生化人
Easy for you to say, cyborg.
我们损失多条人命才抓到
We lost a lot of good men getting them.
为了什么
And for what?
好让公♥司♥能在我们的早餐麦片里加料 控制我们的心智
So the company can put shit into our breakfast cereal to control our minds?
好了 那不是真的 - 不
Okay. That is not a real thing. - No.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about, mate.
样本就是任务 就这样
The specimens are the mission. Period.
还是我需要加强保全 或者把你关在房♥里
Do I need to post extra security, or restrict you to your quarters?
苏利文 佩托维奇
Sullivan, Petrovitch.
知道了
Got it.
到最后航段叫醒我
Wake me on final approach.
我会的
Will do.
有床边故事吗
You got any bedtime stories?
没人知道 但我精神崩溃过
(天才梦幻岛研究中心)
这是什么
What is it?
是蝎子
It's a scorpion.
哪来的
Where did it come from?
在食堂发现的
It was in the mess.
你要拿它怎么办
What are you gonna do with it?
你觉得该拿它怎么办
What do you think we should do with it?
压扁它
Squash it,
才不会被它螫
so it doesn't sting you.
如果我压扁它时 另一只蝎子为了保护朋友而螫我呢
What if, while I'm squashing it, another scorpion stings me to protect its friend
就像你想保护我一样
the same way you're trying to protect me?
它让我害怕
It scares me.
想想蝎子的感受
Think of how the scorpion must feel.
被困在玻璃缸中
Trapped under glass,
受巨人威胁
menaced by giants.
好 亲爱的
Okay, my darling.
时候到了
It's time.
一定要吗
Do we have to?
对
Yes.
去吧
Go on.
我会在这里等你醒来
I'll be here when you wake up.
你会杀了它吗
Are you gonna kill it?
你要我杀吗
Do you want me to?
不要
No.
这会痛吗
Is it gonna hurt?
不会
No.
我说过了 就像睡着一样
Told you, it's just like... falling asleep.
我会做梦吗
Will I dream?
我不知道 要你醒来后再告诉我
I don't know. You'll have to tell me when you wake up.
她到了
Ah, there she is.
你好
Hi.
你这里沾到东西...
Uh, you got a little something, uh... Boop.
好
All right.
深呼吸
Deep breath for me.
很好
There you go.
我昨晚做了超怪的梦
You know, I had the weirdest dream last night.
我们生了宝宝 是一只猪
We had a baby and it was a pig.
我小时候养过一只猪
Oh, wow. I had a pig when I was a girl.
很可爱 后来长到130多公斤
It was cute. Then it was 300 pounds.
所以我们比较想要人类小孩
Huh. So more of a human child is what we want then.
这我们谈过了
We talked about this.
这些就是我们的孩子
These are our children.
专心点
Now focus.
我会变成那样吗
Is that what I'm gonna look like?
对 那就是你
Yes. That's you.
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
好
Okay.
我们的女孩还好吗
How's our girl?
她准备好了
She's ready.
你知道尼尔阿姆斯壮是谁吗
Do you know who Neil Armstrong was?
他是太空人
He was an astronaut.
不只是普通的太空人
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表