剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
你会丢下我自己走吗
Would you leave without me?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
因为你是我哥 - 对
Because you're my brother. - Right.
那你会懂我为何非试不可
Then you get why I have to try.
好
Okay.
但动作要快
But fast.
尼比
Nibs?
你跟她说了什么
What did you say to her?
我只说了实话
The truth, that's all.
不 你把她吓坏了
No, you freaked her out.
她是该被吓坏
Well, she should be freaked out.
我们都该被吓坏 你知道她被怎么对待
We should all be freaked out. You know what they did to her.
不 他们想帮忙 却被你毁了
Yeah, they tried to help, and you ruined it.
他们删除了她的记忆 - 不
They erased her memories. - No.
都在我的脑袋里 保留在我体内
I've got all my mind. What's in me.
没人可以乱动我的内部
Nobody's messing with my insides.
草莓先生 对吧
Isn't that right, Mr. Strawberry?
我们的就是我们的 没人能拿走
What's ours is ours and nobody can take it.
艾萨克死了
Isaac's dead.
我们在这里不安全
We're not safe here.
我不认为我们安全过
I don't think we ever were.
我们本来没事 直到你逼我们去找你哥
We were fine until you made us get your brother.
这不是他的错 - 对 我知道
It's not his fault! - No, I know that.
是你的错
It's yours.
天才男孩不是你们的朋友 他拥有我们
The boy genius is not your friend.
别说得好像你很懂他
He owns us. - Don't talk about him like you understand.
他只是想助人 就像他当初帮我们一样
He just wants to help people like he helped us.
我们都会死在这里
We're all gonna die here.
然后虫子会爬进来 我们都会变成鬼
And then the bugs will crawl in, and we'll all be ghosts.
我不想变成鬼
I don't want to be a ghost.
好 我们得走了
Okay, we have to go.
这里是我待过最棒的地方
This is the best place I've ever been.
答应我 你要真的保证不会告我们的状
Promise me, really promise you won't tell on us.
答应我 小卷
Promise me, Curly.
我保证
I promise.
玛西
Marcy.
(天才企业)
我们得走了 玛西
We gotta go, Marcy.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
走吧 尼比
Come on, Nibs.
你做了什么
What did you do?
他在哪里
Where is he?
谁 - 你的配偶
Who? - The spouse.
你开除他 他搭机离开了
You fired him. He's on a transport.
没有 他没有上飞机
No, he isn't. He didn't get on the plane.
但他把他们的追踪器全关了
What he did do was turn off all their trackers. Was that the plan?
这是预谋吗 关掉追踪器 偷渡我的孩子出岛
Turn off their trackers and smuggle my kids off the island?
他不会的 - 怎么不会 因为他是该死的圣人
He wouldn't. - Why? Because he's a fucking saint?
有影像为证
The footage confirms it.
亚瑟和赫米特两小时前关掉了追踪器
Arthur and the brother turned off the trackers a couple of hours ago.
你还想嘴硬 说这事你全不知情
So you tell me how you don't know anything about this.
我真的不知道
I don't.
封闭实验室受损
Secure lab breach.
封闭实验室受损
Secure lab breach.
发挥点作用
Be useful.
封闭实验室受损
Secure lab breach.
遵命
Yes, sir.
封闭实验室受损
Secure lab breach.
封闭实验室受损
Secure lab breach.
封闭实验室受损
Secure lab breach.
好 - 等一下
Okay. - Wait, wait, wait.
好 等等 这边 - 等等 不 斯莱利
Okay. This way. - Wait, no. Slightly!
斯莱利 停下来
Slightly, stay, stay.
好
Yeah.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
怎样
Well?
太空船上那个人
The man from the ship.
他一直在我脑中跟我说话
He's been... He's been talking to me in my head.
他要我带亚瑟去海边
He asked me to bring Arthur to the beach.
我知道
I know that.
我是说你们怎么会走那条路
I mean, what are you doing going that way?
去海边最快的路是搭安全电梯
The quickest way to the beach is to take the secure elevator.
你快迟到了
You're gonna be late.
B7
B7.
(玛西赫米特 萝丝艾利斯 克里斯多夫史蒂芬 珍米塔)
那是我的名字
That's my name.
萝丝艾利斯
Rose Ellis.
我以前的名字
What I was called before.
(玛西赫米特)
那不是我们
It's not us.
我们还在这里
We're still here.
我觉得我已经不在了
I don't think I am anymore.
我们该走了
We have to go.
你觉得克许为什么帮我们保密
Why do you think Kirsh didn't get us in trouble?
我不知道...
I don't know. It's...
该死
Oh, shit!
躲好
Hide.
走吧 - 再等一下
Let's go. - Wait, wait, wait.
他们走了
They're gone.
等等
Wait. Wait.
我们刚才放在哪里
Where... Where did we... Where did we put it?
本来还在这里的 - 亚瑟
It was... It was right here. - Arthur.
不...不
No, no, no, no.
亚瑟 亚瑟 - 亚瑟
Arthur. Arthur. - Arthur! No.
不...不
No, no, no, no. - Arthur.
亚瑟
Arthur.
我找不到他
I can't find him.
天啊 - 弄死它
Oh, my God! Get it!
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
那是什么
What is that?
我们在哪里
Where are we?
出了状况 所以我们必须撤离
There was... There was a problem, and we had to evacuate.
状况
A problem?
你太太在海边等我们
Your wife's waiting for us down at the beach.
刚才...只是...发生了某种...
There was... It was just... There-There was some kind of...
污染
"Contanimation."
对 污染
Yeah, contamination.
好
Yeah.
对 然后我们必须撤离
Yeah, and then we had... we had to evacuate.
所以我们抬你出来
So, then we... we carried you.
你们必须抬着我
You had to carry me?
为什么 出什么事了吗
W-Why? Did something happen?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
我记得图托不见了 还有...
I remember Tootles was missing, and...
气体外泄 - 对
Oh. The gas leak. - Right.
气体外泄 - 气体外泄
The gas leak. - The gas leak.
对 - 对 然后你吸进气体
Yeah. - Yeah, and then you breathed it.
对 像这样...
Yeah, like...
然后大家都比我们先跑出来...
And then everyone went out ahead of us, and...
现在他们在海边等我们
now they're waiting for us at the beach.
那种气体会让人糊涂
Confusion is a side effect of the gas.
我们来帮你
We'll help you.
对 好 - 对
Yeah, okay. - Yeah.
好 - 对
Okay? - Yeah.
我跟我太太吵架了 然后...
We had a... we had a fight, me and my Dame,
我应该...
and then I was supposed to...
我必须离开一阵子
I-I have to leave for a while.
我不希望她对我最后的记忆是...
I don't want her last memory of me to be...
我希望...
I hope...
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们可能救了我一命
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表