剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
老板 - 我是说你说得对
Sir? - I'm saying you're right.
我们该...对 应该换成一个人
We should... Yeah, we should switch it into a person.
会说话 也会上厕所的人
You know, someone who talks and uses a toilet.
或许换成其中一位科学家
One of the scientists maybe?
不 霉菌清洁工
No, a mold scrubber, you know?
低智商的人 这样就能看出差别
Someone with a low IQ, so that we can see the difference.
很好 老板
Very good, sir.
我来列份清单
I'll start a list.
不 等等
No, no. Wait, wait.
我知道该找谁
I know just who to use.
再走大约400公尺 会看到码头
We've got about a quarter mile and there's a boat dock.
亚瑟给我密♥码♥了
Arthur gave me the code.
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
怎么了
What?
慢着 别做傻事
Easy. Bad idea.
把枪扔在地上
Throw it on the ground.
你们该走了
You should go.
免得到时走不了
Before it's too late.
看好他们
Secure them.
晚点再弄清楚哪些是合成人
We'll figure out which ones are synths later.
离开
Leave.
玛西 不 - 快点
Marcy, no. - Now.
不然呢
Or what?
那是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
什么鬼东西
The fuck is that?
你把它放出来了
You let it out.
乔 别这样 住手
Stop, stop, stop. Joe, stop.
没事的
It's okay.
你对它说了什么
What did you say to it?
躲好 跟上来
Hide and follow.
应该是吧
I think.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
你做了什么
What did you do?
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
没人喜欢输不起的人
Nobody likes a sore loser.
谁找到就归谁
Finders keepers.
孩子们 过来
Boys, get over here.
这件事还没完
This isn't over.
任何事都不会有完结
Nothing ever is.
把他们关起来
Lock them up.
你们两个被禁足了
You two are grounded.
(天才企业)
解开缆绳
Untie us.
我去发动引擎
I'll start the motor.
我就说他会来 - 冷静点 老兄
Told you he'd be here. - Whoa, whoa. Hey, chill, man.
我们只是来谈谈
We're just here to talk.
把枪放下 - 赫米特 我怎么跟你说的
Put your guns down. - Hermit, what did I tell you?
我叫你别这么做
I told you not to do this.
你看这样多难堪
Now look where we are.
我们必须离开 拜托
We have to go. Please.
办不到 老兄
Can't do it, man.
双手放头上
Hands on your head.
别开枪 会把商品打坏
Don't shoot. You'll hurt the merchandise.
我奉命要带你们回去
My orders are to take you back.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
你搞砸了 孩子
You fucked up, kid.
草莓先生说「滚开」
Mr. Strawberry says, "Fuck off."
我们永远都不会回去
We're never going back.
马上下船
Off the boat. Now.
我锁定你了
I see you.
不
No!
不 不行
No. No.
不
No!
放下枪
Drop it!
你做了什么
What did you do?
放下枪
Drop it!
你做了什么
What did you do?
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表