剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
Oh, a few days ago.
小卷告诉我 你说...
Uh, Curly told me that you said...
几天前我们在训练室 还有健行
A few days ago we were in the training room and we had that hike.
不 是斯莱利和施密从坠机地点回来时
No, when Slightly and Smee got back from the crash.
什么地点
The what?
坠机
The crash?
在城里 你看到残破动物园里的动物
In the city? And you saw all the animals in the broken zoo.
别说笑了
Stop funnin'.
几天前我记得最可怕的事
The scariest thing I remember from a few days ago
是鬼故事和手电筒
is ghost stories and flashlights.
不 那是...
No, that was...
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我没事 你怎么了
Nothing. What's wrong with you?
我们进了城 尼比
We went to the city, Nibs.
有一艘太空船坠毁
And the ship was crashed.
我们要进去现场救人
We had to go through and save all these people.
你发现了眼睛
And you... you found the eye.
它把你吓坏了
It really scared you.
别闹了
Stop it.
什么别闹了
Stop what?
我没有那些记忆
I don't have any of that.
我是怎么了 我没有那些记忆
What's wrong with me? I don't have any of that.
没关系
Well, it's okay.
没关系 我相信你会恢复的
It's okay. I'm sure you'll get it back.
你记得亚瑟和希维亚女士带你走吗
You do remember going with Arthur and Dame Sylvia?
什么时候
When?
你说你要生小孩之后 他们...
Well, after you said you were gonna have a baby. They...
「她在睡着时做了一个梦
"While she slept, she had a dream.
她梦见梦幻岛靠得太近了
She dreamt that the Neverland had come too near.
一个陌生男孩从里面闯了出来
And that a strange boy had broken through from it.
他没吓到她 因为她觉得他有些面熟
He did not alarm her, for she thought she had seen him before
像在许多没有孩子的女性脸上见过
in the faces of many women who have no children.
或许有些母亲的面容也有着他的样子
Perhaps he is to be found in the faces of some mothers also.
但在她的梦中 他撕开了遮蔽梦幻岛的那层薄膜
But in her dream, he had rent the film that obscures the Neverland.
她看到温蒂 约翰和麦可...」
And she saw Wendy and John and Michael..."
我知道我行的 我必须找到他
I know I can. I just know I can. I need to find him.
「从缝隙偷看」
"...peeping through the gap."
不...我...
No... I...
我知道 我知道
I... know. I know. I know.
我知道...我知道我行的 我只需要...
I know, I know. I know I can. I just need to...
别来烦我
Just leave me alone!
你还好吗 - 我没事
Are-Are you okay? - I'm fine.
我们还是朋友吧
We're still friends though, right?
老兄 拜托 我得处理这件事 好吗
Dude, please, I just need to take care of this stuff, all right?
天啊 这里的人都好暴躁 已经不好玩了
Ugh. Man, everybody's so cranky here. It's not fun anymore.
因为不是每件事都该好玩
'Cause not everything's supposed to be fun.
我们现在是大人了
We-We're grown-ups now.
当大人好烂
Being grown-up sucks.
对 烂透了
Yeah. Big time.
我们不能就...我不知道...
Can't-Can't we just... I don't know...
不 我有很多... - 事情要做 我知道
No, I... I've got all this-- - Stuff to do. I know.
施密 - 不
Hey, Smee. - No.
听我说
Listen.
先让我处理这件事
Look, let me... let me... let me just take care of this stuff,
我保证之后你想玩什么游戏 我都陪你
and I promise later on we can play all the games you want.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
给你个大人的拥抱
Just giving you a grown-up hug.
(沿走廊走90步到混合人室)
你好 - 你好
Hey. - Hi.
你有看到玛西吗
Have you seen Marcy?
没有 我没看到她
No, I haven't seen her.
好
Okay.
也许我们可以去找她
We could... We could go look for her, maybe?
我相信她会出现的
I'm sure she'll turn up.
再说一次...
Remind me...
你之前叫什么名字
what was your name before?
亚路许
Aarush.
你必须快点
You have to hurry.
我没办法
I can't.
如果你没办法谈这件事 我能理解
Oh. If that's not something you can talk about, I understand.
说出来 「你必须跟我走」
Say it, "You need to come with me."
这很不公平 你知道吗
It's just unfair, you know?
温蒂可以见到她的家人 但我得到什么
You know, like, Wendy gets to see her family, but what do I get?
我们会跟他们谈谈的 我保证
We will talk to them, I promise.
我能不能...
Hey, can I, uh...
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
看什么 - 是秘密
Uh... What? - It-It's secret.
我...
I...
来吧 很好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun.
巡逻少一人 要来吗
Uh, patrol is short a man. Wanna come?
不要 真没礼貌
No. [chuckles] That's rude.
我们只是想...
We were just gonna...
不会太久的
It-It won't take long.
等我回来再谈 好吗
We'll talk when I'm back, okay?
不 我们现在就得走 这...
No, no, we need to go now.
这是为了温蒂
It's, uh... It's-It's for Wendy.
抱歉 孩子 是我不好 上头有令 安全问题
Sorry, kid, it's my fault. Orders from above. Security issue.
我们会尽快让他回来 好吗
We'll, uh... We'll bring him back as soon as possible, all right?
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that about?
我不知道
I have no idea.
好吧 装备在这边 先让你着装
All right, Q's this way. Let's get you geared up.
我宁愿来到外面 陪虫子 蜥蜴和蛞蝓
I'd rather be out here with the bugs, lizards and slugs.
在这里很好 实验室里有可怕的东西
Suits me fine. Scary shit's in that lab.
什么 你是说怪物吗
What, you mean the monsters?
或是其中一部诡异机器人故障了 变得...
Or one of those freaky-ass robots having a malfunction, all...
抱歉 老兄 抱歉
Sorry, man. Sorry.
你妹妹真的在那部机器里吗
Is that really your sister? In that machine?
对
Yeah.
应该是吧
I think so.
至少我觉得是
She is to me, anyway.
听说汤谷很不爽
I heard Yutani's pissed.
可能会派她的生化人来抓回怪物
Might send some of her Cyborgs to get her monsters back.
所以我们才出来巡逻 必须保持警戒
That's why we're here patrolling. Got to be on alert.
我们在一座偏僻得要死的岛上
We're on an island in the middle of fucking nowhere.
进不来 也出不去
No way on, no way off.
这只是让我们有事做
This is just to keep us busy.
一定有办法离开 对吧
There's gotta be some way off, right?
一些飞船 几艘小船
Some airships, couple boats.
这里坐船就能到本土吗
Are we close enough to the mainland for boats?
这我不知道
I don't know about that,
但沿着这条路 会看到码头的标志
but keep down this path and you'll see a sign for boat docks.
又不是有周末通行证能让你出去
It's not like you can just get a weekend pass though.
一切都受到严格控制
Everything is under strict control.
是我们认识的人控制的吗
By our people? People we know?
不是 这座岛有自己的保全系统 我们只是...
Nah. Island has its own security. We're just...
我们是打手 帮手之类的
We're the muscle, the help, whatever.
我们可有可无
We're expendable.
我爸有次带我坐船 那是很久以前的事了
You know, my dad took me on a boat once. It was a long time ago.
你们从小就常搭船吗
You guys, you grow up around boats?
停手吧
Stop.
停手什么
Stop what?
你在计划的事 询问船只 我们距离多远
Whatever you're planning. Asking about boats, how far we are.
我们在这里过得不错
We got a good thing going here.
我们还活着 还有钱拿
We're alive. We get paid.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up.
这里有怪物
The monsters are here.
也许吧 但待在这里 至少我就会知道
Maybe. But if I'm here, at least I know.
知道什么
Know what?
知道怪物在哪
Where they are.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表