剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
走吧
Come on.
看那东西有多大
Look at the size of that thing.
我应该请病假的
I should have called in sick.
别担心 我包包里有备用内♥裤♥
Well, don't worry, I brought spare panties in my pack.
走吧
Come on.
这是什么船
What kind of ship is this?
应该是科学船 威兰汤谷企业的
Science vessel, I think. It's Weyland-Yutani.
我小时候常收集卡片
I used to collect the cards when I was a kid.
你觉得有寻获金吗
Think there's a finder's fee?
快点搞定吧
Lock that shit down.
霍伊 阿南特
Hoyt, Anant.
收到 - 我们走
Copy that. - Let's move.
走吧 跟我来
Let's move. With me.
(马奇诺号♥ 531250631)
(船舰:威兰汤谷 职务:生命体考察)
母亲 我是莫罗 警告威兰总部
Mother, this is Morrow. Alert Weyland HQ.
有人登舰了 货物状态不明
The ship has been boarded. Status of cargo unknown.
我要去军械库 并在增援部队抵达前保护现场
I'm moving to the armory and will secure the site until reinforcements can arrive.
好
All right.
我要你戴上这个
I need you to put these on.
听到声音就举手
And when you hear a tone, raise your hand.
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
你们为何不生小孩
Why don't you have kids?
我们试过生小孩 但我的精♥子♥数量很低
Well, we t... we tried to have kids, but I... I have a low sperm count.
精♥子♥ - 精♥子♥ 很好笑的词
Sperm. - Yeah, sperm. It's a funny word.
精♥子♥不是由男生排出 然后进入女生的卵子吗
Isn't a sperm what comes out of a boy and then goes into the girl's egg?
你看到了吗 - 对 没错
Yes, that's right.
对
Yeah.
她超出了人类的频率 75 000赫兹
She's beyond all human frequencies, 75,000 Hz.
温蒂 我们...
Oh, Wendy, we're, uh...
把耳机戴回去 我们还没结束...
Put these back on, we're not... we're finished yet.
她在做什...
What's she--
太空船在下午5点30分着陆
The ship touched down at 17:30.
是一艘深太空研究船 C级
It's a deep space research vessel, C class.
属于威兰汤谷企业
Weyland-Yutani.
有生还者吗
Survivors?
船员吗 不清楚 通讯中断
On the ship? Unknown. Comms are down.
飞船一定是撞上了塔台
The ship must have clipped the tower.
但我们在地面有部队
But we have forces on the ground.
我猜居民应该死伤惨重
Mass casualties, I'd imagine, among the residents.
幸好当时有创建日节庆
Luckily, it was the Founder's Day festival.
数百人待在公园
Hundreds of people were at the park.
打扰了... - 现在没空
Sir-- - Not now.
走吧 - 不
Let's go. - Uh, no. No.
依收入等级决定救援顺序 - 不
Triage the rescue by income bracket.
召集后备部队
Call up the reserves,
在明白损害程度前不要声张
and keep this quiet until we know the damage.
让我们来
We can do it.
太空船呢
And the ship?
一艘载着不明物品的深太空研究船
Ooh, uh, a deep space research vessel loaded with who knows what?
现在那是我们的了
I think that's ours now.
她不会高兴的
She won't like that.
汤谷 - 好啊 欢迎她提告
Yutani. - Yeah, so she can sue.
我说让我们来吧
I said we can do it.
我们敏捷 强壮 不会被打败
Sir, we're fast, we're strong, we don't break.
你制♥造♥出我们 我们办得到
You made us. We can do it.
救人 善后
Rescue people, clean up.
为什么
Why?
她以前的哥哥是战术小组的医务兵
The brother from her old life, he's a medic with the tactical unit.
他们在塔里
They're inside the tower.
所以你想帮他
So you want to help him?
看看她的脸
Look at her face.
她的肢体语言
Her body language.
如果我不知道真♥相♥ 肯定会以为她是人类
I mean, if I didn't know better, I'd say she was human.
我是人类
I am human.
派他们去
Send them.
派出... - 对 失落男孩
Send... - Yeah, the Lost Boys.
看看他们如何应对压力
Let's see how they handle the stress.
我要所有技术人员就位
I want all technicians on deck.
监控大脑功能 情绪反应
Monitor brain function, emotional response,
看看强化的生理结构表现
see how the enhanced physiognomy performs.
恕我直言 他们不是第一线应变人员
Sir, they're not first responders.
他们还处于原型阶段
They're still in the prototype stage,
损失任何一员都会造成重创
the loss of a single unit will be devastating.
对 那就别损失任何一员
Yeah, yeah. So don't lose one.
你会看着他们吗
You'll watch them?
他们会服从命令 我是说...
And they can follow orders, I mean...
你们会服从命令 对吧
You can follow orders, right?
是的 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
看吧
See?
去吧
Off you pop.
我比大家都早生病
I was sick before we got sick.
算是一直在生病
Like, always sick, kind of.
我妈说:「缺乏免疫系统」
"No immune system," my mum said.
我可没有
Not me.
我跟马一样健康
Healthy as a horse.
为什么是马 马很健康吗
Why a horse? Are they extremely healthy?
你只能以当下状态评断对象的健康状况 百分之百状态就是最健康的
Hmm. Anything is only ever as healthy as it is, 100% being the healthiest.
我不喜欢
I didn't like it.
生病的感觉
Being sick.
没人喜欢
Nobody likes it.
没错
No.
那很可怕
It was scary.
每晚躺在床上 想着自己可能会死
Lying in my bed every night thinking I could die.
现在我们死不了了
Now we can't die.
但我们还是会被压烂或爆♥炸♥
We can still be crushed or, like, explode though.
或着火 - 等等 我们会淹死吗
Or be set on fire. Wait, could we drown?
对 像河马♥会♥来咬我们 或鳄鱼...
Yeah, like a hippo could come and maul us or a crocodile--
但不会变老或得癌症
But not grow old or get cancer.
对吧
Right?
也许我们的电池会没电 然后我们...
Maybe our batteries just run out and we're, like...
起身 着装 跑起来
Standing, dressing, running.
我们有攸关生死的太空船坠毁救援任务
We got a life-or-death spaceship crash rescue mission.
真的吗
Seriously?
搜救队 有人在吗
Search and rescue! Is anyone here?
你先请
You first.
当然
Of course.
靠
Oh, fuck!
天啊
Oh, man.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
看看这个人
Come check this out.
你想他是死于坠毁吗
You think he died in the crash?
他遭到枪击
He's been shot.
身上两枪 头部一枪
Two to the body, one in the head.
我们快离开这里
Let's get the fuck out of here.
好 - 我们走
Yeah. - Let's go.
别转身
Don't turn around.
慢慢把武器放在地上
Slowly, weapons on the ground.
冷静 朋友 我们是天才搜救队
Relax, friend, we're Prodigy search and rescue.
你们的船坠毁了
You've been in a crash.
让我联络医疗队
Just let me call the med team.
靠
Fuck.
别逼我再说一次
Don't make me say it again.
还有随身武器
Side arms.
起来
Up.
回实验室去
Back in the lab.
走
Move.
停
Stop.
坐在地上 背靠管线
On the floor, back to the pipe.
老兄 这栋大楼随时会倒塌
Dude, this building is gonna come down any second.
把他铐在管线上
Cuff him to the pipe.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表