剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
根据您的档案 您的合约还有七个月
According to your file, you have seven months remaining on your contract.
对
Right.
我请求特别免职 因为...
I'm asking special dispensation on account of...
因为我答应过我父亲 我会回去读医学院
Because I made a promise to my father that I'd go back to medical school.
父亲:法兰克J赫米特 去年1月16日过世
Frank J. Hermit. Died January 16 of last year.
对 他是最后的幸存...
Yeah, he was the last surviving...
说来话长
It's a long story.
没有人能跟我对话吗 我想跟真人说话
Isn't there a person I could talk to? A human?
听着 我受过两次伤 而且...
Look, I've been wounded twice and...
她现在每天都看他 有时两三次
She's watching him every day. Sometimes two or three times.
我得往前走
I gotta move on.
我要信守承诺
I gotta keep my promise.
你们觉得准许她看 错了吗
You think it was a mistake to give her access?
为了实践我的...
To live up to my...
我觉得她会分心
I think it's distracting.
这能安抚她
It soothes her.
这是偏心
It's favoritism.
我有个名额
There's a spot for me.
学校留给我的 火星上的医学院
See? At school, medical school on Mars.
他们给我奖学金
They gave me a scholarship,
但下个月开始上课 所以...
but classes start next month, so...
我是最后一位 好吗
I'm the last one, okay?
我必须现在就去
I have to do this now.
立刻现在就去
I have to do it now.
行行好
Have a heart.
否则要你们吃苦头
Or face my fury.
要我们吃什么骨头
Face your furry what?
你说什么
What did you say?
她刚刚...
Did she just...
怎么回事
What just happened?
她不知怎么改写了代码
Uh, s-she rewrote the code somehow.
她...这是预料中的事吗
She... Did we know?
是我们教她那项本领的吗
Did we give her that, uh, skill?
她连接了天才网路 让我们能双向监控
Uh, she's connected to the Prodigy network so we could monitor her settings
她的设定和资料流 但我们没想过她会...
and data streams in both directions, but it never occurred to us that she would...
你说什么
What did you say?
你刚刚...
Did you just...
谢谢 天才医务兵赫米特
Thank you, Prodigy medic Hermit.
您的请求被拒绝了
Your request has been denied.
您必须在此地待满您签约同意的时间
You will complete your contractually agreed upon time in this location.
祝您有充实的一天
Have a productive day.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
什么
What?
像是嗡嗡声
It's like a buzzing.
纳格上校 危机应变小组
Colonel Nagg, crisis response team.
克许 科学家...
Kirsh, chief scientist, Prodigy One.
这边请
This way.
这座塔有100层楼 地上80层 地下20层
It's a 100-story tower. Eighty floors above ground, 20 below.
通讯还是不通
Comms are still down.
还在持续更新损害报告
Damage report still coming in.
我担心瓦斯管线 火灾
I'm worried about the gas lines, fires.
我也担心船上的燃料源 那并不稳定
I'm also worried about the fuel source on the ship, that it's unstable.
弹♥药♥ 不安全
The ammunition, insecure.
更别提还有辐射
Don't get me started on radiation.
他们三小时前答应会从城里派人支援
They promised us reinforcements from the city three hours ago,
但我只看到你们七人
and all I see is you seven.
我们是奉创建人之命前来的特殊小队
We're a special unit here under orders from the founder.
怎样的命令
What kind of orders?
你不需要知道
You don't need to know that.
队长
Chief.
她在做什么 - 你们单位有一位医务兵 叫赫米特
What is she doing? - You have a medic in your unit? Hermit?
他在拉希迪队上 他们还没回报
He's on Rashidi's team. They haven't checked in.
班杰明拉希迪 32岁 中士
Benjamin Rashidi, 32, sergeant.
她在做什么
What is she doing?
这是几楼
What floor is this?
这是几楼
What floor is this?
65楼
Sixty-five.
温蒂 温蒂
Wendy? Wendy.
斯莱利
Slightly,
跟她一起去
go with her.
我 - 其他人跟着我
Me? - The rest of you on me.
我们快速行动
We're moving fast.
评估损害 救援幸存者
Assess the damage, rescue survivors.
要把伤者的GPS资讯回报给指挥部
I want GPS on wounded reported back to command.
更多医务兵正前往现场
...more medics are en route now.
一有新消息 我们会通知你
As we get updates, we'll be letting you know.
紧急应变小组正在扫描生命征象 但没...
Emergency response are scanning for life signs, but no...
他们在下面
They're down.
资料正在涌入
Data's pouring in.
感觉像过耶诞节
Feels like Christmas.
老板 汤谷在线上
Sir, I have Yutani on the line.
今天损失惨重
It's been a very expensive day.
对 可不是吗
Yeah, you're telling me.
更别提还有人丧命
Not to mention lives lost.
当然
Of course.
你手上有件东西是我的
You have something that belongs to me.
说句公道话 它从天上落下 砸坏我的一栋大楼
Uh, to be fair, it fell from the sky and broke one of my buildings.
我们会赔偿的 帐单寄来就行
Reparations will be made. Just send us a bill.
我的人在现场确保坠毁现场安全
My men are on site now securing the crash.
对于这艘船 有什么我们需要知道的吗
Is there anything we need to know, uh, about the ship?
一艘深太空研究船
A deep space research vessel.
不用说 船上的一切都该被视为私有财产
It goes without saying that everything on board should be considered proprietary.
请允许我派一组人过去
I'd like permission to send a team.
确保船舰的安全并带走我们的东西
To secure the ship and remove what's ours.
我...恐怕还不能允许
I'm... um, I'm afraid I can't allow that just yet.
塔台还是太不稳定了
You know that the, um, tower is still too unstable.
那恐怕我必须坚持
And I'm afraid I must insist.
我不必提醒你
Um, I don't have to remind you that...
任何对天才领土的入侵 都会被视为敌对行为
...any incursion onto Prodigy territory will be construed as a hostile act.
这就是律师的功用
This is what lawyers are for.
你让你的律师和我的律师谈
You know, you have yours talk to mine,
然后我们再来协商签约
and then we'll negotiate a treaty.
恕我失陪 我还有事要忙
Now, excuse me. I'm needed elsewhere.
不出所料
Predictable.
我要那艘船上的东西
I want what's on that ship.
这里有东西
Something's here.
我想念洗澡
I miss baths.
我以前很讨厌洗澡 现在我想念了
I used to hate baths, but now I miss them.
安静
Quiet now.
只有动物才会害怕
Fear is for animals.
你们不是动物
You are not animals.
跟上
Now move.
有意思 - 我想马上回家
Fascinating. - I want to go home now.
看起来像植物
It looks like a plant.
那是怪物 我们杀了它
It's a monster. Let's kill it.
科学家不宰杀
Scientists don't kill.
小心 这是非地球物种
Careful. This is a non-terrestrial species.
我们不清楚它有何能耐
We don't know what it's capable of.
小卷 你带头
Curly, you're on point.
带施密跟尼比 去找个能抓捕它的东西
Take Smee and Nibs and see if you can find something to capture it with.
尼比 别看
Nibs, don't look.
那是什么
Yo, what is that?
怪物
Ah. Monster.
怪物 有怪物
Monster. M-Monsters!
该怎么...我们要抓它吗
We should... Weren't we supposed to catch it?
等等 那是血吗
Wait, was that blood?
这里还有
Uh, there's more.
好恶心
Gross.
它移♥动♥了
No! No!
尼比 扔掉它 扔掉
Throw it down!
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表