剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
An invention that no one wanted.
所以你要继续当天才企业的员工吗
So, are you still an employee of the Prodigy Corporation,
还是要我请保全送你离岛
or shall I have security remove you from the island?
不用
No, no.
我听你差遣
I'm your man.
太好了
Excellent.
我何时能带她回家
And when can I take her home?
让我把话说清楚 天才医务兵赫米特
Let me be clear about something, Prodigy Medic Hermit.
那个你称之为妹妹的个体 是天才企业的财产
The unit you call your sister is the property of the Prodigy Corporation.
她是超人类产品的原型
She is a prototype for a transhuman product
这产品完善后 能使人类达到永生
which, once refined, will create human immortality.
这让她成为进化的下个阶段
This makes her the next evolutionary step
带着人类从动物之躯迈向未来的超人类
between our animal past and our transhuman future.
无论如何都不可能让你带她回家 明白了吗
There's no universe in which you get to take her home. Are we clear?
她仍然是人类
She is still a human being.
不 她不是
No. She's not.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
闻到了吗 那是什么东西
Smell that? What is that?
不知道 闻起来像废物倒楣鬼
I don't know. It smells like a mix of bad luck and loser.
不会吧
How the hell?
所以你们现在在这里工作
So, what, you... you work here now?
对 全队都来了
Yeah. Whole squad.
还活着的都来了
Well, what's left of us.
今天真怪
Weird day.
我以为要见的是希维亚
I'm supposed to meet with Sylvia.
你坐吧
Have a seat.
海盗或印第安人
Pirates or Indians?
你打外星生物时
When you fought the alien,
比较像打海盗还是打印第安人
was it more like fighting pirates or Indians?
是《彼得潘》
What? It's Peter Pan.
等一下 鳄鱼
Wait, the crocodile.
你跟鳄鱼打架 现在你能听到时钟声响 懂吗
You fought the crocodile, and now you can hear the clock, you know?
滴答...滴答
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.
它那时要伤害乔
It was hurting Joe.
对 哥哥
Oh, right, the brother.
你觉得那些外星生物在说什么
What do you think they're saying? The aliens.
你们不该解剖它们
You shouldn't have cut them open.
它们那么说
They... They said that?
不 我...我不知道
No, I... I don't know.
如果它们解剖你 你做何感想
How would you feel if they cut you open?
或是粘在我的脸上 喝我的血
Or, uh, stuck to my face or drank my blood
挖出我的眼珠 钻进我的大脑
or popped out my eyeball and burrowed into my brain.
有机会它们就会那么做 所以何不解剖它们
I mean, they would if they could, you know, so why not just cut them open?
你觉得该让他留下来吗 你哥哥
Should we let him stay, you think? The brother?
让他接触这一切 接触你
Give him access to all this? You?
拜托 他人很好
Please. He's nice.
你喜欢哥哥的话就会这么觉得 但我不喜欢
It's nice if you like brothers, which I don't.
我也不喜欢父亲或母亲 老是爱使唤人
Or fathers or, ugh, mothers, you know. Always telling us what to do.
你觉得汤谷为什么想要那些外星生物
Why do you think she wanted them? Yutani, the aliens.
我觉得应该把它们送回去
I think we should send them back.
因为它们伤害你
Because they hurt you?
因为留着它们是不对的
Because it's wrong keeping them.
不 我告诉你该送谁回去 你哥
Uh... No. I'll tell you who we should send back. Your brother.
拜托不要
Please don't.
其他人都不能见哥哥
None of the others get to have brothers.
你有什么特别的 - 我不特别 我只是...
What makes you so special? - I'm not special. I just...
拜托 - 得了吧
Please. - Oh, come on. Come on.
「拜托」也算有智慧的论点吗
What kind of intellectual argument is "please"?
不 抱歉 我们让他搭下一班飞机回家吧
No, I'm sorry. We should send him back on the next plane home.
你仔细想想
I mean, if you think about it...
你生病时 他甚至没来看你
...he didn't even come visit you when you were sick.
乔那时在工作 他在很远的地方
Joe was working. He was far away.
天啊 太远了 太难了
Oh, my God. It's too far. It's too hard.
我只知道如果我是你哥 我一定会去陪你
All I know is if I was your brother, I'd find a way to be there.
这样吧
I tell you what.
如果你帮我弄清楚外星生物在说什么
If you help me figure out what the aliens are saying,
你哥就能留下
I'll let you keep him.
好吗 但他一旦让你分心...
Okay? But the minute he becomes a distraction--
他不会的 我保证
He won't. I promise.
打勾勾
Pinky promise.
好
Okay.
你可以走了
Away with you.
(扫描样本 认知分♥析♥)
你知道吗
You know what?
我可以改名吗
Can I change my name?
你现在要谈这个
You want to talk about this now?
我是大人了 是科学家
I'm a grown man. A-A scientist.
我要一个真正的名字
I-I want a real name.
那是你诞生时 领袖帮你取的
Our leader named you when you were born.
我知道 但那像... 那像是代号♥ 例如老弟或老大
I know, but that's like a-- It's like a code name like Sport or Chief.
不是用来称呼大人的 你懂吧 真正的大人
It's-It's not what you call a man. You know, a serious man.
你想被怎么称呼
What would you like to be called?
我想到科学家
Well, I was thinking about... ...scientists.
知名的思想家 我想到的名字是艾萨克
You know, like famous thinkers. And I was thinking Isaac.
就是... - 艾萨克牛顿
After-- - Isaac Newton.
对 我认同
Yes, I think that's all right.
我只是...
I was just, uh...
我在做正经的科学研究 克许很依赖我
I'm doing proper science now. Um, Kirsh really relies on me.
克许 那太棒了
Kirsh. Wow. Well, that's awesome.
对 而且我有新名字
Yeah. And I've got a new name.
艾萨克 以那位旧时代科学家为名
Isaac, after the old-time scientist.
谁帮你取的
Where'd you get that?
我自己取的
Gave it to myself.
可以这样吗
Wow, we can do that?
我不知道行不行 但我取了 总之克许同意 所以...
I don't know about "can," but I did. Anyway, Kirsh said it was okay, so...
我也在帮忙
I"m-I'm helping too, you know. Um...
亚瑟说他需要实验室的东西
Arthur said that he needs something from the lab.
好喔 什么东西
Cool. What?
亚瑟需要实验室的什么东西
Yeah, what does Arthur need from the lab?
是...
Oh, it was, um...
好 我们要去玩游戏
Okay, well, we're gonna go play some games.
一起来 然后你可能就会想起来了
So come. And then you'll remember, probably.
其实我想去散个步 让脑袋清醒一下
Actually, I'm just gonna take a walk. Just clear my head.
你确定吗
You sure?
对 我只是...晚点见 再见
Yeah, I'm just, uh, you know... I'll see you later. Bye.
好
Cool.
(斯莱利脑部监控)
你在吗
Hey, uh, hello?
是我
It's me.
我不确定要怎么跟你说话 但...
I'm not sure how this works, but, um...
你听得见吗
can you hear me?
我听得见
I can hear you.
好 太好了
Okay, well, great.
我去了实验室看一看
I-I checked it out, you know, the lab.
不可能办到的 你懂吧
And there's just no way, you know.
你是非常聪明的孩子 你会有办法的
You're a very clever boy. You'll figure it out.
不 我想说的是 我做不到
Oh, no, no. W-What I'm trying to say is that... I can't do it.
做不到还是不愿意
Can't or won't?
我的朋友们
They're my friends.
所以是不愿意
So won't.
对不起 库米
I'm sorry, Kumi.
亚路许 说「对不起」恐怕也没用
Aarush, I'm afraid "sorry" doesn't work.
你这时呼叫我真巧
You know, it's funny you called.
我刚好聊到你
I was just talking about you.
跟你妈妈
With your mother.
我的...
What?
她以为你死了 这事说来很惨吧
She thought you were dead. Isn't that awful?
妈咪 - 她听不到你说话
Mummy? - Oh, she can't hear you.
这是我们的私人专线
This is our private line.
但你知道她跟我说什么吗
But you know what she told me?
你的兄弟们快要回家了 我等不及要见他们了
Your brothers will be home soon. I can't wait to meet them.
不...不 拜托...拜托
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表