剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
现在换你
Now you.
说真的 我们不会通报
Seriously. We won't even call it in.
放我们走 我们就假装没这件事 好吗
Just let us go and we'll pretend this never happened, all right?
卡瓦利尔在哪里
Where is Kavalier?
那亿万富翁 我怎么知道
The trillionaire? How the fuck would I know?
该死 他是生化人
Oh, shit. Hey, he's a cyborg.
母亲 实验室样本似乎完好无损
Mother, lab specimens seem intact.
我要去追踪逃犯
Moving to track the fugitives.
兄弟 拜托
Brother, come on.
你不能这样丢下我们
You can't leave us like this.
我不是你兄弟
I'm not your brother.
指挥部 你看到了吗
Command, are you seeing this?
我们在冷冻休眠室里
We're inside the cryo-chamber.
看来没有生还者
Looks like no survivors.
指挥部
Command?
赫米特 - 我来了
Hermit! - I'm coming.
是什么造成的
What does that?
我不知道
I don't know.
他已经死了一星期 或许更久
He's been dead a week, maybe more.
你看到血的颜色了吗
You see the color of the blood?
怎样 - 凝结的血
Yeah. - The coagulation.
等等 这艘船为何会坠毁
Wait, why did this ship crash?
赫米特
Hermit.
有东西从这里爬出来
Something crawled out of here.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
要找出是什么留下痕迹
We gotta find what made that trail.
我们在这里
Hey! We're in here!
我应该勾得到刀子
I think I can get my knife.
快勾到了
Almost got it.
天啊 - 怎么了
Jesus. - What?
有东西在我身上
Something's on me.
什么叫有东西在你身上
What do you mean something's on you?
我不知道 该死 - 霍伊
I don't know. Fuck me. - Hoyt?
某种大虫子
Some kind of big-ass bug.
什么
What?
靠
Fuck. Huh?
靠 靠
Fuck. Fuck.
霍伊 快点 我们得站起来
Hoyt, come on, we need to stand up.
我弄不掉
I can't get it off!
霍伊 我们要站起来 - 靠
Hoyt! We need to get up! - Fuck!
它跑哪里去了 我看不到它
Where's it gone? I can't see it.
霍伊
Hoyt!
靠 它咬我
It fucking bit me!
霍伊 站起来 - 靠
Hoyt, stand up! - Fuck!
走开
靠 霍伊
Fuck! Hoyt!
霍伊
Hoyt.
霍伊
Hoyt.
霍伊
Hoyt!
霍伊
Hoyt.
靠
Fuck!
不
Oh, no.
不 靠 不
No. No. Fuck. Fuck. No.
以前曾经是食物
Used to be food, you know.
我吗
Me?
人类
Humanity.
你们以前生命短暂 充满恐惧
Your lives were short and filled with fear.
然后你们的脑袋长大了
Then your brains grew.
你们打造工具 用来征服大自然
You built tools and used them to conquer nature.
你们建造神奇的机器 上了太空
You built impossible machines and went to space.
你们不再是食物
You stopped being food.
或者我该说
Or, I should say,
你们告诉自己 你们不再是食物了
you told yourself you weren't food anymore.
但动物王国里 总是有体型较大或较小的生物
But, in the animal kingdom, there is always someone bigger or smaller,
一有机会就把你们生吞活剥
who would eat you alive if they had the chance.
身为动物就是如此
That's what it is to be an animal.
出生 生活 死亡
You're born, you live, you die.
我哥哥不会死
My brother is not gonna die.
他当然会
Of course he will.
大家都没事吧
Everyone okay?
没事
Yeah.
老大
Boss?
我们继续前进
We keep going.
受伤 生病 衰老
Injury, illness, old age.
他们都免不了
They all do.
一代又一代
Generation after generation.
我们只能看着 记下名字
All we can do is watch and take names.
不
No.
他不会死的
He's not gonna die.
我要救他
I'm gonna save him.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表