剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
《异形:地球》
第一季第二集
我靠
Fuck me.
谁会在坠毁的船舰上动手术
Who does surgery on a crashing ship?
他们应该不是因为坠毁而死的
I don't think they died in the crash.
看看他们的脸
Look at their faces.
看起来像窒息
Looks like suffocation.
或舱内失压
Or cabin depressurized, maybe.
他们突然暴露在太空中
Suddenly they're breathing space.
不 看到发紫的嘴唇吗
No, see the blue lips?
是某种毒素
Some kind of toxin.
他的消化道里有外来异物
He had some kind of foreign bodies lining his GI tract.
有事故代码 1562
There's an incident code. 1562.
看来它们不见了
Looks like they're gone now.
好 走吧
Okay, come on.
我们是搜救队
We're search and rescue.
让鉴识人员去当阿嘉莎克莉丝蒂
Let forensics Agatha Christie this shit.
搜救队
Search and rescue!
拉希迪
Rashidi.
1562 外来异物...
1562, foreign bodies...
对 你说过了
Yeah, you said that.
事态严重
It's bad.
多严重
Bad how?
等等 外来是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean foreign?
外星异形
Alien.
今天真是越来越精彩了
This day just gets better and better.
往上还往下
Up or down?
队长说往下 我们就往下
Chief said to go down, so we're going down.
走吧
Let's move.
我很喜欢温蒂 因为我知道她就像我梦想中
Well, I really like Wendy because I know that she's like a big sister to me,
盼望的那种姐姐
like one I never had,
(天才梦幻岛研究中心)
我知道大家都很善良 我爱所有的孩子
and I know that everyone is really kind and I love all the children.
我真的很期待不会再生病
I'm really looking forward to not being sick anymore.
生病很糟
It's really bad.
我真的很讨厌
I really hate it.
我等不及要变得聪明又伶俐了
I can't wait to be so smart and so intelligent.
我就能解决任何问题
I could solve any problem.
我很兴奋...
I'm excited...
我害怕 但是...
I'm scared, but it's...
我想这会很值得
I think it'll be worth it.
很具潜力
Such potential.
人们这么形容孩子
People say that about children. Hmm?
他们未来可能的发展
What they could be.
你说的是成就方面
You're talking about achievement.
但重点在于成长
But it's about becoming.
教导他们成为最好的自己
Teaching them to be their best selves.
是喔
Uh-huh.
人工智慧令人害怕的
The fear with artificial intelligence is that,
就是我们会打造出卓越的机器
you know, we will build a brilliant machine
这机器打造出更聪明的机器 持续进化...
that will build an even smarter machine, so on...
直到我们被淘汰
Until so long us.
我们在此做的事 你和我
What we're doing here, you and me,
是激发人类的潜力
is exploding human potential.
看人类在机器毁了一切之前会造出什么
Then we'll see what they build before the machines ruin everything.
这是一场智力竞赛
It's an intelligence race.
但如果他们不再是人类 那我们赢了什么
But if they don't stay human, then what did we win?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我们完成没人认为可能达到的目标
We did something nobody thought was possible.
我们终结了死亡
We ended death. - Hmm.
现在我们必须改善他们的生活品质
Now we have to make their quality of life better,
否则我们做的只是让消费者长生不死
otherwise all we've done is make consumers immortal.
重点不在钱
It's not about money.
人们总认为亿万富翁是为了钱
People always think it's about money with trillionaires.
或是自尊
Or ego.
但你知道我真正要的是什么吗
But you know... ...you know what I really want?
我想要跟比我聪明的人交谈
I wanna talk to somebody smarter than me.
谢谢
Thanks.
对 你很聪明
Yeah, I mean, you're smart.
只是还不够聪明
You're just not smarter.
那克许呢
And Kirsh?
克许很懂资讯
Kirsh is information smart.
以各伟大哲学家的思路做资料交叉比对
Data cross-references with the musings of every great philosopher,
但那不是智慧
but that's not wisdom.
一生一次也好 我想攀到顶峰
For once in my life, I want to climb to the top of the mountain
与思想令我惊叹的人辩论
and debate with someone who blows my mind.
你认为是那些孩子
And you think that's the children.
也许吧
Maybe.
至少我希望
At the very least, my hope is that...
给温蒂一部超级电脑当作大脑
...by giving Wendy a supercomputer for a brain
并且让最优秀的顶尖天才来训练
and training by the best geniuses money can buy,
我就他妈总算能跟她进行一场有趣的对话
I'll finally be able to have an interesting fucking conversation.
真的有船坠毁吗
Did a ship really crash?
那里会有尸体吗
Are there gonna be dead bodies?
别...
Don't...
别去想那些
Don't think about that.
那你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
这是秘密
It's a secret.
好吗
Okay?
我有个哥哥
I have a brother.
他在那座城里工作 他是医务兵 像医生
And he works in the city. He's a-a medic, like a doctor?
而且他医术很好
And he's really good at it too.
他现在在下面救人
And he's down there right now saving lives,
但如果...
but what if...
他跟我们不同 斯莱利 他没有做升级
He's not like us, Slightly. He's not premium.
他会骨折 流血 烧伤 是我强迫他留下
He can break and bleed and-and burn, and I made him stay.
所以我要找到他
So I'm gonna find him.
我爸得了感冒 死在孟买♥♥
My dad got a cold and died in Mumbai.
我们堆柴火化他 很神圣的仪式
And we burned him on this pyre, which is very holy.
但之后我每晚都担心 如果他没死呢
But every night after, I worry, what if he's not dead?
但我们还是火化他
And... And we burned him anyway.
做好准备
Ready yourselves.
上装备
Gear up.
别担心 会找到他的
Don't worry. We'll find him.
找到谁 - 她哥 他在下面当医生
Find who? - Her brother. He's a doctor down there.
那是秘密
Secret.
我们得跳下去
We're gonna have to jump.
才不要
Fuck that.
赛 来吧
Si, come on.
看好了
Watch this.
赛伯利恩
Siberian!
别让我掉下去 - 我抓住你了
Don't you fucking drop me. - I got you.
赫米特
Hermit.
给我快点啊
Yo! Haul ass!
赫米特 好
All right. Okay.
该死
Oh, shit.
我是赫米特 请回答
This is Hermit. Come in.
我是天才医务兵赫米特 请回答
This is Prodigy medic Hermit. Come in.
请求支援
Requesting backup.
我在南侧电梯 我正往上升
I'm on the-the south elevator. I'm heading up.
有一只生物到处乱跑 大约240公分高
There's a creature, she's loose, approximately eight feet tall.
有装甲
Armored.
有人听到吗
Does anyone read me?
靠 靠
Fuck. Fuck.
好
Okay.
请21801号♥至柜台
Now serving number 21801.
(一天前)
天才医务兵赫米特
Prodigy medic Hermit,
请您说明今天前来的原因
please state the reason for your visit today.
我来确认辞职递交表的流程进度
Yeah, I'm following up on forms I submitted on resigning.
请稍候 天才医务兵赫米特
Please stand by, Prodigy medic Hermit.
我们正在审查您的申请
The unit is reviewing your request.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表