剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
小心点
Careful now.
快趴下
Now.
不 不
快跑
Run.
捉迷藏 记得吗
Hide-and-seek, remember?
尼比
Nibs,
你去找希维亚
you find Sylvia.
我来对付博伊
I'll take care of Boy K.
施密 斯莱利
Smee, Slightly…
你们去找克许和生化人
you find Kirsh and the Cyborg.
小卷
Curly.
士兵给你负责
You get the soldiers.
珍
Jane.
我叫珍
My name's Jane.
谁都不准伤害我哥
Nobody touches my brother.
赫米特先生 我一直在找你
Mr. Hermit. I've been looking for you.
卡瓦利尔先生要我亲自找到你
Mr. Kavalier asked me to find you personally.
他想提出一项提议
He has a proposal he'd like to make.
你妹妹在他那边
Your sister is with him.
麻烦你
Please.
这边请
This way.
你应该会喜欢他要说的话
I think you'll like what he has to say.
他会不会还在那里
You think he's still there?
谁
Who?
亚瑟 我们把他丢在那里
Arthur. We just left him.
别想了
Don't think about it.
我们做了坏事 斯莱利
We did a bad thing, Slightly.
不是我们的错
It's not our fault.
是他们逼我们的
They made us.
不是我们的错
It's not our fault.
前进…前进
Move, move, move!
十分钟前你们在哪里
Where were you ten minutes ago?
他怎么躺在地上
Why is he on the floor?
他的背断了
His back's broke.
拿这个把他绑起来
Take this and tie him up.
快点 趁他还没醒来
Quick, before he comes to.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你的时代结束了 现在是我们的时代
Your time is done. It's our time now.
我只想告诉你 我没伤害你的母亲
I just want you to know I didn't hurt your mother.
我不想破坏惊喜
I don't want to spoil the surprise, but…
但你应该会喜欢卡瓦利尔先生的提议…
I think you'll like Mr. Kavalier's offer--
我不会丢下我妹独自离开
I'm not leaving without my sister.
我们绝不会这么要求
And we wouldn't dream of asking.
我们不是禽兽
We're not monsters.
我们知道你妹妹有权利
We realize your sister has rights.
让我猜猜 肺现在是免费的
Let me guess, the lung's free now…
但你们会拿走其他一切
but you're gonna take everything else.
进去吧
Go on in.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll give you some privacy.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
救命
Help!
我告诉他这简直是浪费科技
I told him it was a waste of technology.
谁会想让孩子永生
Who would make children immortal?
让他们无止尽追问「我们到了吗 」
An eternity of, "Are we there yet?"
但他内心还是个孩子
But he's a child at heart.
我们的创始人 上帝保佑他
Our founder. God bless him.
我哪敢说自己更懂
Far be it from me to know better.
但要是我的程式允许我说
But were my programming to allow me to say…
「我早就说过了」
"I told you so."
不
No!
现在由我说了算
I say what happens now.
你不能再伤害我们了
You don't get to hurt us anymore.
乔 乔
Joe. Joe?
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他是机械装置 还是连网的
He's mechanical, and he's on the network,
就像那些门和监视器
just like the doors, and the cameras.
我可以让他听我的
I can make him do what I want.
玛西 尼比的事我很抱歉
Marcy, I'm… I'm sorry about Nibs.
我…
I…
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你应该要帮助人
You're supposed to help people.
我是在帮助人
I did.
尼比当时伤害我的朋友
Nibs was hurting my friends.
你是说尼比不是人吗 -我没那样说
Are you saying Nibs… isn't people? -That's not what I said.
你或许也不该当我是人
Maybe you should call me "it."
别这样 这世界又不是我建立的 你的口气像个孩子
Stop! I didn't make the world. You sound like a child.
总好过贪婪跟欺骗所有人
It's better than being greedy and lying to everyone.
你要我怎么做
What would you like me to do?
这世界…很复杂 人生很复杂
The world is… It's complicated. Life is complicated.
你想知道我为何喜欢它们吗
You wanna know why I like them?
异形
The aliens.
它们很诚实
They're honest.
它们是掠食者
They're predators.
我们是它们的食物
We're food to them.
不 你才是它们的食物
No, you're food to them.
我…
I'm…
我不知道我是什么
I don't know what I am.
我不是小孩
I'm not a child.
我不是大人
I'm not a grown-up.
我不是玛西
I'm not Marcy.
我不是温蒂
I'm not Wendy.
我无法成为每个人要我成为的样子
And I can't be what everyone wants me to be.
好 对不起
Okay. I'm sorry.
我搞砸了 我不知道还能怎么办
I fucked up. I didn't know what else to do.
这很复… -别说什么复杂
It's comp-- -Don't say complicated.
无力的人才会这么说服自己 什么都不做也没关系
That is what powerless people say to make doing nothing okay.
我不是无力的人
And I'm not powerless.
我们得走了 我们正在集♥合♥大人
We have to go. We're rounding up the grown-ups.
博伊呢
Where's Boy?
捉迷藏
Hide-and-seek.
我派了特别的家伙去找他
I've got someone special looking for him.
我是创始人
Okay, this is the founder.
我要去搭飞船 我的保镖阵亡了
I'm moving to the airship. My, uh, body man is down.
第一个找到我的人就有一百万元
A million dollars to the first man that finds me.
等等…等等
我好像尿裤子了
I think I pissed myself.
保持警戒
Stay frosty.
这地方很不妙
This is a bad place.
我走左边
I'll take left.
安♥全♥部♥队 有人在吗
Security services. Anyone here?
妈的
Fuck!
汤谷领队接近中
Yutani leader inbound.
准备入侵与收回资产
Prepare for invasion and recovery.
温蒂 亲爱的
Wendy… darling.
不管我做了什么 我很抱歉
Whatever I did, I'm sorry.
你才不觉得抱歉
No, you're not.
你以为你是做好事的好人
You think you're a good person who did good things.
你只是把六个孩子埋进土里
All you did is put six children in the ground.
我想通了
I figured it out.
你的游戏
Your game.
你不是彼得潘
You're not Peter Pan.
他是长不大的孩子 但你…
He was a boy who never grew up, but you…
你从来就不是孩子
You were never a boy.
你一直都是个男人
You've always been a man.
一个卑鄙 愤怒的小人
A mean, angry little man…
你决定憎恨所有人
who decided to hate everybody.
就像你♥爸♥爸一样
Just like your daddy.
那…
That's…
你要让她…你要让她这样对我说话吗
You gonna let her, uh… -You gonna let her talk to me like that?
植物怪和眼睛怪逃走了
The plant monster and the eye thing got away.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表