剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no. Please, please, please.
现在改说「拜托」了
Now it's "please"?
亚路许 我真的希望我们能当朋友
You know, Aarush, I really wanted us to be friends.
我们是啊 对吧 我们是朋友
We are, right? We are friends.
我也希望 但朋友会互相帮忙 对吧
I hope so, but friends help each other, right?
我会帮忙
I'll help.
太好了 真是松了一口气
Well, that's great. What a relief.
他愿意帮忙 - 我只是不知道办法
He's gonna help.
我只有一个人
I just don't know how, you know? Like, th-there's just one of me
有好多警卫 他们还有枪...
and there's so many guards and they have guns and--
好 我告诉你该怎么做
I'll tell you what you're gonna do.
你不用把蛋偷出来 只要偷带一个人进去
Instead of sneaking out an egg, you're gonna sneak in a person.
一个人
A person?
带进实验室 带谁都可以
Into the lab. Anyone you like.
带一个人去看蛋 让那人靠得很近
Take them to see the eggs. Get them good and close.
为什么
Why?
蛋会孵化 有东西会跑出来
Well, the egg is gonna hatch and something's gonna come out.
别担心 它不要你
Don't worry. It doesn't want you.
有东西会跑出来 附着在那人的脸上
Something's gonna come out and attach itself to the person's face.
不论男女 那人会倒下
And he or she is gonna fall down,
你得找个安静的地方关着那人
and you need to find some place quiet to keep them.
不用太久 一两天就好
Not long, just a day or two.
那人脸上的东西会掉下来
And the thing on the person's face is gonna fall off.
然后那人会醒来
And they're gonna wake up.
然后我就带那人去找你
And that-that-that's when I bring them to you?
没错 但你动作要快 好吗
Exactly. But you'll have to be quick, okay?
好 但我要怎么...
Okay, but how do I--
别担心 到时我会在附近
Don't worry, I'll be close.
那时你呼叫我 我就去找你
You call me and I'll meet you.
我挑的那人会怎么样
What happens to the person I choose?
那人前两天肯定不会多好
Well, they'll have a bad couple of days, for sure,
但我会确保那人过得舒适 懂了吗
but I'll make sure they're comfortable. Understand?
不 我不懂 例如我要怎么挑
No. I-I don't understand, like, how... how do I... how do I choose?
看来你妈妈有话要说
Oh, looks like your mom wants to say something.
你有话要跟亚路许说吗
Did you want to say something to Aarush?
亚路许
Aarush.
妈咪
Mummy?
我们爱你 儿子
We love you, beta.
你的兄弟们和我每天都谈起你 亚路许...
You know, every day your brothers and me talk about you. Aarush--
妈咪
Mummy?
很甜蜜 对吧
Isn't that sweet?
但我得离线了 你知道该做什么
But I've gotta go, you know what you've gotta do.
给你24小时 挑一个人 带那人站在蛋前面
Let's say you have 24 hours to choose someone and get them in front of the eggs.
24... - 我指的是一天
Twenty-- - A day, I'm saying.
好 好 - 明天这个时候
A day. Okay. - This time tomorrow.
记得之前的对话吗
Hey, remember before?
我们聊天时 你说你愿意
When we talked and you said all that stuff
做任何事来保护你的父母 记得吗
about how you'd do anything you had to to protect your parents?
现在就靠你了 清楚了吗
This is that. Are we clear?
对 清楚了 好
Yes, we're clear. Okay.
好 很好
Okay. Great.
你做得很好 赶快行动吧
You're doing great. Now, go get 'em.
(解锁 上锁)
不...不 - 不 不是这个
No, no, no. No. - No, not that one.
不 试试这个 - 我不能选吗
No. Try this one. - I don't get to choose?
是巧克力
Just try it.
很好吃 你会喜欢的
It's good. It's good. You'll like it.
这味道像机油 天啊
Tastes like motor oil. Jesus.
但那其实没有味道 它像是一段序列
But it doesn't really have a flavor. It's like a sequence to it.
其实是一行程式码
It's a line of code, actually.
就像一个子程式 触发对口味的合成记忆
It's like a subroutine that triggers a synthetic memory of a flavor.
像脚本
Like script.
你很聪明
Smarty-pants.
我最近读了很多书
Well, I've been reading a lot.
亚瑟有电脑晶片 像图书馆一样
You know, Arthur has these computer chips, like, um... like a library.
只要上传
You just upload them
书里的资讯就会突然全跑进脑中
and suddenly all the information from the book is suddenly in your head.
等等 我们能这样吗 - 你想怎样都行
Wait, we can do that? - Mm-hmm. Anything you want.
我在学动物学和高等生物学 这样我才能在实验室帮克许
I'm learning zoology and advanced biology, so I can help Kirsh out in the lab.
问你个问题好吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然可以
Of course.
五强是什么
What's the Five?
老板一直提到「五强」
The boss, he keeps talking about "the Five."
旧星球有一种东西叫做政♥府♥
Uh, well, the old planet had something called governments,
那时的人会...
where people used to...
投票选出做决策的人 对吧
They would vote for who they wanted making decisions, right?
这法子行不通
It didn't work.
所以有五家企业崛起
So these five corporations, they rose up
显然他们解决了所有问题
and they apparently... they fixed all the problems.
现在他们合作管理一切
Now they work together to run things.
天才 威兰汤谷...
Prodigy, Weyland-Yutani...
临界 达迈 凌驰 - 还有凌驰 对
Threshold, Dynamic, Lynch. - And Lynch. Yeah.
坠毁的飞船是汤谷的 我们抢走了
And the ship that crashed, it was Yutani's, and we took it.
他们很生气
And they're mad.
所以他们可能会要求五强介入 拿回自己的东西
So, they're probably asking the Five to step in and get their stuff back.
他们的生物
Their creatures?
对
Yeah.
它们是生命体
They're life-forms.
我们已经从它们身上学到很多了
We've learned so much from them already.
如果你这么爱它们 怎么不跟它们结婚
Well, if you love them so much, why don't you just marry them?
我们在边吃冰淇淋边聊天
Hey, hey. We're eating ice cream and we're talking.
他怎么会在这里
How come he's here?
他是我哥
He's my brother.
我也有兄弟
I've got brothers too.
我们都有兄弟和妈妈 - 斯莱利
We've all got brothers and mothers. - Slightly.
如果他们不能来
And if they're not here,
那他也不该来 - 你很没礼貌
he shouldn't be either. - Hey, you're being rude.
你又不是我们的老大
You're not the boss of us.
我最年长
I'm the oldest.
不 小卷几岁 12岁吗
No. Curly's what, like 12?
艾萨克也是
And Isaac too.
我同意
I agree.
你们的家人都应该在这里
Your families should be here, all of them.
不该让他们办葬礼 而是应该办派对
Instead of having funerals, they should have had parties.
你们本来快死了 现在看看你们
You were dying and now look at you.
对 我们应该请求他们让我们见家人
Yeah, we should... we should ask to see our families.
不 是坚决要求
No. Demand.
对 见我妈
Yeah. See my mom.
不 他们会生气 可能会赶我们走
No. They'll get mad and might send us away.
我喜欢这里 - 我也是
And I like it here. - Me too. I mean,
我们在这里得到尊重 他们让我们变得不凡
we get respect here, and they've made us into something.
对
Yeah.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
天才男孩叫我去实验室 所以我要走了
The boy genius said to go to the lab, so I'm gonna go.
你不必去
You don't have to.
我想去
I want to.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表