剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
尼比 拜托...拜托
Nibs, please, please, please.
那是什么
What is that?
(J.D.赫米特 医务兵)
他来过这里
He was this way.
好恶
Yuck!
那些是...
Are those...
那些是抓痕吗
Are those scratches?
指甲抓的
Like fingernails?
像爪子抓的
Like claws.
熊爪
Bear claws.
等等 有熊
Wait. There are bears?
我是天才医务兵赫米特 请回答
This is Prodigy medic Hermit. Come in.
拉希迪 赛伯利恩
Rashidi, Siberian.
有人听到吗
Does anybody read me?
伯格菲尔
Bergerfeld.
人都死到哪去了
Where the fuck is everybody?
通讯中断
Comms are down.
整栋大楼感觉快倒塌了
This whole building feels like it's about to collapse.
你有看到动物吗
Have you seen any animals?
动物 哪种动物 - 大型动物
Animals? What sort of animals? - Like, uh, big animals.
像宠物吗
Like pets?
不 绝对不是宠物
No, definitely not like pets.
这层楼的其他公♥寓♥都没人了
I've cleared all the other apartments on this floor.
搜救队
Search and rescue!
安♥全♥部♥队
Security services!
开门
Open up!
好吵 吵个不停
The noise. So much noise.
先生 我们正在疏散大楼
Sir, we're evacuating the building.
请找最近的电梯下楼
Please find the nearest elevator and head down.
我们在办聚餐派对 卡斯宾人到了
We're having a dinner party. The Caspians are here.
大厅有一艘太空船
There's a spaceship in the lobby.
我想卡斯宾人会理解的
I think the Caspians will understand.
我相信如果真有问题 博伊卡瓦利尔会亲自打电♥话♥给我
Well, I'm sure if it's a real problem, Boy Kavalier will call me personally.
我们在同一家俱乐部
We belong to the same club.
先生 这我就不好说了
Well, sir, I don't know about that.
我只知道北侧楼梯井不通
I do know that the north stairwell is out
灭火系统也坏了
and that the fire suppression system is down,
在我们检查大楼结构前...
and until we can check the structure of the building--
先生
Sir!
先生
Sir!
让开
Move.
搞什么...
What the--
快回房♥内
天啊
Oh, my dear!
好吵...好吵...
The noise... noise...
吵个不停
So much noise.
天啊...
好吵...
So much noise.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来像植物 但可能是动物
It presents as flora, but it may be fauna.
克许
Kirsh. Kirsh?
待在这里
Stay here.
盯住这个
Keep an eye on this.
克许
Kirsh?
克许
Kirsh!
它本来在猫的体内
Uh, it was... it was in the cat.
什么在猫的体内
What was in the cat?
别掀开
Don't!
它动作很快
It's fast.
(外部介面 已连结 描述)
这里像动物园 只是动物跑出来了
It's like a zoo, but the animals got out.
(电力稳定)
(马奇诺号♥)
这是艘研究船
It's a research vessel.
深太空型
Deep space model.
他们一定是在收集样本
They must have been collecting specimens.
我以为样本是死的
I thought specimens meant "dead."
(天才企业)
先生 你必须立刻离开大楼
Sir, you need to leave the building now.
楼梯堵住了 所以我想...
The stairs are blocked, so I thought I could--
发生坠毁意外
There's been a crash.
大家必须马上离开
Everyone has to go now.
没问题
Of course.
我只要知道该往哪... - 袋子里装什么
I just need to know which way-- - What's in the bag?
物资
Supplies.
搞什么 - 手举高
What the fuck? - Hands!
冷静 - 手举起来 快
Just calm down. - Hands. Now!
劝你们不要这样
You're making a mistake.
该死 他是生化人
Shit. He's a cyborg.
别动 别眨眼
Don't move. Don't blink.
可恶
Damn.
保持冷静 朋友
Just stay calm, friend.
它们能感觉到恐惧
They can sense fear.
我不是你朋友
I'm not your friend.
把手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
然后手指交扣 快
And lock your fingers together now.
听好了 你们该担心的问题不是我
Just so you know, I'm the least of your problems.
那是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
靠 快走
Fuck! Move!
走啊
Fuck!
开火
Open fire!
不 马上过来
No, now.
快点
Come on.
施密 - 怎么了
Smee. - Uh-huh?
我要你过去
I need you there.
去跟温蒂会合
You'll link up with Wendy.
封锁该区 危害物处理队抵达前 谁都不准进出
Secure the area. Nobody gets in or out until the hazmat team arrives.
好的
O-Okay.
真的有熊
There is a bear.
为什么 - 战士模式
Why? - Warrior mode.
(瑞吉杰克森 1977年)
(世界大赛第六战 第三轰纪念球)
(瑞吉杰克森)
爸 你看这个
Would you look at that, Dad?
瑞吉杰克森 1977年世界大赛第六战
Reggie Jackson, game six, 1977 World Series.
纽约洋基队对上洛杉矶道奇队
New York Yankees versus Los Angeles Dodgers.
瑞吉杰克森轰出三发全垒打
Reggie Jackson hits three home runs.
这几率多小
What are the odds?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我爸
My dad.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
我 - 让我看看
Me? - Let me see.
你跟爸说话
You talk to Dad?
我知道他不在这里
Uh, well, I know he's not... he's not here.
但是...
But, um...
看到了这颗球和比赛...
You see this ball and the game...
我们以前常一起看精华回顾
We used to watch the old highlight reels together.
他说那是证据
He called it proof.
他说有时世界会给予机会让你闪耀
He said sometimes the world gives you a moment to shine.
如果你把握住 那...
And if you do, well...
这样的英雄有个称呼
There's a name for that kind of hero.
他叫他十月先生
He called him Mr. October.
先生
Mister?
伤口在哪里
Where's the cut?
没有伤口
There's no cut.
有一头熊 它吃了大厅的人
There's a bear. He ate the men in the hall.
熊
A bear?
反正我们不会流血
We don't bleed anyway.
不再流红色的血
Not red anymore.
里面都是白色
It's all white inside.
你是合成人
You're synthetic.
我们不喜欢那个词
Oh, we don't like that word.
你们都是合成人
You're both synthetic.
不 我们...
No, we're...
不一样 - 很特别
something different. - Something special.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表