剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
Check the work logs.
我整个早上都在医疗舱
I was in the medbay that whole morning.
你在冒汗 - 老兄
You're sweating. - Bro.
我们被困在金属管里65年 呼吸回收再利用的屁
We've been stuck in a metal tube for 65 years, breathing recycled farts.
要怎么不流汗
How are you not sweating?
还是成为半机器就是这样
Or is that what it's like to be a part machine?
你一直打电♥话♥回家 计划着什么
You've been calling home. Making plans.
交出这艘船 说不定能发财
Give up the ship, maybe get rich.
什么
What?
医疗舱的监视器有盲点 我查过了
The medbay cameras have a blind spot. I checked.
你有十分钟不在画面里
You were off screen for ten minutes.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
你们的监视器很烂
Your cameras suck.
如果我检查药品部 会发现少了什么药吗
And if I check the pharmacy, am I gonna find anything missing?
你这是诽谤 诽谤
That's slander. Slander!
我已经戒瘾...
I've been sober...
戒得他妈的...
Enough with the fucking...
够久了 也许太久了
A long time. Too long maybe.
想想我得忍♥受多少狗屁倒灶的事
Considering... ...the amount of bullshit I have to put up with
这间公♥司♥的破事 你懂吗
in this company, you know?
你懂的
You know.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home, man.
分润少了16分之1
One sixteenth share.
为了什么 一点捞面
For what? A little bit of lo mein?
别开玩笑了 我根本没那么喜欢捞面
You're taking the piss, mate. I don't even like lo mein very much.
如果我有全世界的钱 会选北♥京♥烤鸭
If I had all the money in the world...
一些薄饼 一点海鲜酱
bit of pancake, bit of that hoisin stuff.
你在笑 老兄
You're laughing, mate.
你回去后要怎么花你的分润
What are you gonna do with your shares when you get back?
一定是买♥♥些好东西给老婆吧
Buy your wife something nice, I bet.
小子 我出发时 我老婆才31岁
Kid, when I left, my wife was 31.
她现在看起来像我奶奶
She looks like my grandmother now.
这才是他们付你钱的原因
You see, that's what they're paying you for.
不是支付工作费
It's not the work,
而是买♥♥你65年的人生
it's 65 years of your life.
只值一份分润
Equals a quarter of a share.
然后你还会说 「好的 请再给我一趟任务吧」
And then you go, "Oh, yes, please, sir. Send me on another mission."
我好像吃太多了
I think I ate too much.
拿扳手给我 好吗
Pass me that wrench, will you?
什么 - 扳手 递扳手给我
What? - The wrench. Pass me the wrench.
好 抱歉 - 快啊
All right. Sorry. - Come on.
好
Yeah.
你在这里不怕吗 尤其是发生了...
Doesn't creep you out being down here after...
你最好别吐出来
You better not throw up.
把扳手递给我 快点
Pass me that goddamn wrench. Come on.
天啊 你最好不要
Jesus, you better not--
我对天发誓...
I swear to God...
老大
Boss.
小子
Kid.
小子
Kid.
小子 救命
Kid. Help!
我们第一次检测异形蛋的读数时
When we took our first readings from the xenomorph eggs,
发现伽玛辐射的数值偏高
we found elevated levels of gamma radiation.
我应该可以安装盖革计数器...
I should be able to rig a Geiger counter to...
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了 - 天啊
What? - Oh, my God.
奇布佐 - 它逃走了
Chibuzo. - She... She's loose.
谁
Who?
那颗眼睛
The eye.
我们得走了
We have to go.
现在就走
Right now.
舰长 泽维里 - 怎么了
Captain. Zaveri. - What is it?
请来医疗舱
I need you in the medbay.
可以等等吗 - 除非你不要他活命
Can it wait? - Not if you want him to live.
必须把门封起来 - 对
We have to seal the door. - Yeah.
晚点再处理这件事
We'll deal with this later.
燃料舱爆♥炸♥时 我在舰桥
I was on the bridge when the fuel pod blew.
去查导航纪录
Check the nav logs.
纪录可以伪造
Logs can be forged.
当然
Sure.
有人说这一切都只是模拟
And some people say all this is just a simulation.
但我们现在谈的不是这个
But that's not the conversation we're having.
我查过画面了
I checked the feed.
你还是会在晚上去看她 对吧
You're still visiting her at night, aren't you?
趁她睡觉时做下流的事
Doing your filth while she sleeps.
你是怎么绕过密♥码♥锁的
How are you bypassing the keypad?
还是你钻通风口
Or maybe you're using the vents.
就像你进入封存室纵火一样
Same way you got into the containment room and set the fire.
你遗漏了一件事
You're missing it.
告诉我
Tell me.
就在你面前 你却看不到
It's right in front of you, but you can't see it.
什么
What?
虽然电脑显示
Just because the computer says
冷冻舱是满的 但这并不代表
a cryopod is full doesn't mean it is...
一直都是满的
all the time.
没有错
There it is.
有别的人醒了
Someone else is awake.
谁
Who?
预计进度状态
Estimated progress status:
98%
Ninety-eight percent.
复原完成
Recovery complete.
(复原完成)
已复原档案解析中
Resolving recovered files.
妈 爸...
Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad--
(布朗斯基)
我有事要说
I need to tell you something.
我在船上遇到一个女的 我爱上她了
I met this woman on the ship, and I think I'm in love.
我是太空工程师的学徒 所以...太扯了吧
I am a space engineer's apprentice, so I mean... ...come on.
(马♥勒♥凯 工程学徒)
我不太确定学徒是什么 但...
I mean, I'm not entirely sure what apprentice is, but--
你会以为官僚作风 只存在于地球上 对吧
You'd think bureaucracy only exists on Earth, wouldn't you?
不 上了太空也一样
Oh, no, it's up here too.
我得经历一堆冗长的程序才能修理东西
The red tape that I have to go through just to fix something.
我累了 兄弟 太久了
I'm tired, bro. It's too long.
65年 我们冒了那么多风险
Sixty-five years. And all the risk that we took.
虫子还在我女人的眼睛里下蛋
And the bugs laid eggs in my woman's eyes.
为了什么 一辈子换来一份分润
And for what, you know? A quarter share for a lifetime?
好 我得打断你 因为我不在乎
Yeah, I'm gonna stop you there because I don't care.
我直接说重点 如果你送来的规格正确
Let me bottom-line this thing. If the specs you sent are right,
而且真的能成功
and you can pull this off,
让太空船降落在我的地盘
landing the ship in my kingdom,
你就能成为首富
you're about to be the richest man
在近亲通婚 跟牛乱搞的破山谷里称霸
in whatever cousin-marrying, shithole valley you fuck cows in.
好 我要新的身体
Yeah, I want a new body.
卡瓦利尔先生 这你现在能办到吧
You can do that now, right, Mr. Kavalier?
把我的心智放进 你那家「后裔」公♥司♥的机器人里
Put my mind in a robot with this, uh, Progeny company you got?
是天才 也就是神奇男孩 我
It's Prodigy. As in the boy wonder, me.
对 我们做得到
And yeah. We can do that.
快成功了
Almost.
帮我送来这些生物
You bring me these creatures
就马上帮你安插前面的顺位
and you're gonna go to the top of the list with a bullet.
要是我坠机身亡呢
What if I don't survive the crash? Hmm?
(佩托维奇 总工程师)
这个嘛...
Well...
那对你来说就糟了 对吧
Well, that would suck for you, wouldn't it?
(奥斯汀)
(约翰斯)
(佩托维奇)
该死
Shit.
封存失效威胁 一号♥医疗舱
Containment threat. Medbay One.
封存失效威胁 一号♥医疗舱
Containment threat. Medbay One.
封存失效威胁 一号♥医疗舱
Containment threat. Medbay One.
封存失效威胁 一号♥医疗舱
Containment threat. Medbay One.
封存失效威胁 一号♥医疗舱
Containment threat. Medbay One.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表