剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
你去哪了 - 搞破坏的是佩托维奇
Where have you been? - It's Petrovitch, the saboteur.
他一直假装在冷冻舱里 现在逃走了
He's been pretending to be in cryo but he's loose.
我应该去找他 - 那小子开始吐♥血♥
I should be out looking for him. - Kid started puking up blood.
现在他醒不来了
Now he won't wake up.
所以是安全问题还是...
So it's a security issue or...
封存失效威胁 一号♥医疗舱
Containment threat. Medbay One.
封存失效威胁 一号♥医疗舱
Containment threat. Medbay One.
请报告 医生
Talk to me, Doc.
他在失血 我们不知道原因
He's losing blood. We don't know why.
我们正在扫描
We're scanning now.
(扫描进行中 100%)
(侦测到异常)
看到他消化道上下的黑点了吗
See these dark spots up and down his digestive tract?
黑点排列在主动脉上
They're lining the main artery.
我去拿探针 我们可以做上消化道扫描
I'll get the probe. We can do an upper GI scan.
没时间了 我得帮他开胸 止住出血
No time. I need to open him up. Stop the bleeding.
动手 - 如果是污染呢
Do it. - What if it's contamination?
等我们把他放进冷冻舱冻起来 他早就死了
By the time we put him in the cryopod and freeze him, he'll be dead.
动手术 - 好
Do the surgery. - Okay.
要命
Fucking hell.
我会温柔点 老弟
There'll be ground to make.
我的天啊 - 向我报告
Fucking hell. - Talk to me.
受检者的食道内有六个异物
Subject has six foreign bodies lining his esophagus.
是蜱虫
It's ticks.
是蜱虫
They're ticks.
必须封锁那房♥间
We need to seal that room.
我要试着移除一只
I'm gonna try to remove one.
不行
No!
没人问你
Nobody asked you.
它们吸取太多血了
They're siphoning too much blood.
你想领导吗 那就下令吧 叫他住手
You wanna lead? Then lead. Tell him to stop.
听着 退后
Look, back off.
这位女士是舰长 由她决定
The lady's the captain. It's her call.
管他的
Fuck it.
他只是个孩子
He's only a kid.
他妈的
Fucking hell.
准备好了吗
Ready?
太扯了
It's fucked up.
拉辛医生 你在做什么 - 我在救他
Dr. Rahim, what are you doing? - Saving his fucking life.
轻一点
Gently.
他妈的
Okay.
不 不
No. No.
封住房♥间 封住
Seal it. Seal it!
他们死了
They're dead.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
它杀了阿邓
It got Teng.
什么杀了他 - 我不知道 很大的东西
What got him? - I don't know. Something big.
好
Okay.
好 我们得去舰桥 把自己关在里面
Okay, we need to get to the bridge, seal ourselves in.
我们有足够的燃料进入地球的同步轨道
We got enough fuel to get us into geosynchronous orbit around Earth,
呼叫清洁小组
call in a cleaning team.
现在只需要想办法调整轨道
We just need to figure out how to shift our trajectory.
史缪 去引擎室 把所有功能转移到舰桥
Shmuel, go to the engine room, transfer all function to the bridge.
克连和我去叫醒剩下的船员
Clem and I will wake up the remaining crew.
跟史缪一起去
Go with Shmuel.
舰长
Captain.
我来指挥这艘船
I'm taking command of the ship.
动作快
Move your ass.
拿出手♥枪♥准备射击
Pistol out and up.
等等 哪个是佩托维奇 - 专心点
Wait. Which one is Petrovitch again? - Just focus.
来吧 不会有事的
Come. It's gonna be all right.
泽维里怎么了
What's wrong with Zaveri?
记得用电击弹 我们不能伤害样本
Remember to use the electric rounds. We can't afford to hurt the specimens.
不伤害它们 那我们呢
Hurt them? What about us?
靠
Oh, fuck.
干
Fuck!
撑着点 撑住
Hey, hang in there. Just hang on.
撑着点
Hang in there.
佩托维奇 对吧
Petrovitch, right?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
你阻止不了的
You can't stop it.
阻止什么 你做了什么
Stop what? What did you do?
他们要这批怪物
They want their monsters.
他们来了
Here they come...
史缪
Shmuel.
莫罗在哪里
Where's Morrow?
史缪
Shmuel?
必须把门封起来
We have to seal the door.
你听到了吗 它来了
Did you hear me? It's coming.
泽维里
Zaveri.
泽维里 起来
Zaveri, get up.
别想
Uh-uh.
算了
Fuck it.
(船员状况 )
莫罗 让我进去
Morrow, let me in!
它来了
It's coming.
它要来了
It's coming!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole!
(船员死了)
(撞击地球无可避免)
(样本封存是第一要务)
母亲 给我防冲击舱
Mother, I need the impact room.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came in.
没有其他生还者
No other survivors?
其他人在落地前都死了
All dead before we hit the ground.
但货物还活着
But the cargo survived?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我祖母很喜欢你 你知道吧
My grandmother was very fond of you, you know.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
她没有理由收留我
She had no reason to take me in.
一只手麻痹 在街头乞讨的野孩子
A feral boy with a palsied arm begging in the street.
她常说你是她见过最凶猛的家伙
She always said you were the fiercest thing she had ever seen.
我告诉她我会带回标本 我一定会办到
I told her I'd bring the specimens home, and I will.
我还会杀了那个叫卡瓦利尔的
And then I'll kill the one called Kavalier.
他同意进行仲裁
He agreed to arbitration.
我们明天见面
We meet tomorrow.
也许律师能解决这件事
Maybe the lawyers can fix this.
除非律师代表士兵 不然就得照我的方式来处理
Unless lawyers mean soldiers, we're gonna have to do this my way.
他要什么都给他
Whatever he wants, he gets.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表