剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
I... I think you maybe saved my life.
不客气
You're welcome.
好 我们该走了
Yeah, we should go.
对 该走了 - 对
Yeah, we should go. - Yeah.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
怎么了
What?
我们快到了
We're almost there.
这...
It's, uh...
这样不对
This is wrong.
什么
What?
没事啦 这...
No, man. It...
你看 她就在那边 - 对
Look, she-she's just over there. - Yeah.
不 我不... - 她就在那边
No, no. [stutters] I-I don't... I-I... - She's just up there.
不管怎么了 你们都不必这么做
Whatever it is, you don't have to do it.
我们现在要回去 然后一起想办法
Now, we need to go back and we figure it out together.
不 我们只是要带你去找你太太
No, we're-we're just taking you to your wife.
对
Yeah.
问题在于 小孩要学会怎么说谎
The thing is, children have to learn how to lie.
而你们俩还在学习中
And you two are still learning.
我不知道怎么回事 但我看得出你们俩很害怕
I-I don't know what's going on, but I... I can tell you two are... are scared.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
说谎这件事是这样的
Now, see, that's the thing about lying.
只要起了头 就得一直说谎下去
You-You do it once and you gotta keep on lying.
你们骗我是因为觉得我不会理解
And you-you're lying to me because you don't think I'll understand,
但重点是我们爱你们 我们会理解的
but the thing is, you know, us who-who love you, we will understand.
所以我们要回去...
So we're gonna... we're gonna go back...
你们要告诉我发生了什么事
you're gonna tell me what's going on,
我保证我一定会帮忙
and I promise you I'll help.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
斯莱利
Slightly.
好
Yeah.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
天啊... - 怎么了吗
Oh, God. Oh, G... Oh, G... - What's happening, sir?
怎么...
What's--
他怎么了 - 救命
What's wrong with him? Arthur. - Help!
亚瑟...亚瑟
Arthur, Arthur.
怎么办 - 发生什么事
What do we do? - What's happening?
你是怎么了
亚瑟...亚瑟
Hey, Arthur. Arthur, Arthur.
我们扶他起来 - 等等
Let's get him up. - Wait, wait!
怎么办 我不... - 帮我扶他起来
What do we do? - Just help me get him up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
不
No, no.
怎么回事
What's happening?
What's happ... What's happ...
天啊
Oh, my God!
怎么...
What...
它跑哪去了
Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Where'd it go?
拜托... - 它跑哪去了
Please... - Where'd it go? Where'd it go?
施密 它去哪了
Smee, where'd it go? No, no, no, no.
糟糕 就是那只怪物 他们想要它 施密
That's the monster. They want it, Smee.
你说过他不会有事的
You said that he was gonna... that he was gonna be okay.
我们... - 他想要...我们该怎么办
We... - He wanted that... He... What did you do?
你骗我
You lied to me.
我当时会答应帮你
Look, I-I-I only said I was gonna help you
是因为你说他不会有事
because you said that he was gonna be okay.
不 亚瑟
No! No! Arthur.
亚瑟 拜托
Arthur? Arthur? Arthur, please!
拜托 斯莱利
Please! Slightly!
斯莱利 不
Slightly! No.
等等 住手
Wait. Stop.
斯莱利 拜托
Slightly, please, ple...
什么
What?
斯莱利
Slightly!
你在做什么 - 我们要迟到了
What are you doing? - We're going to be late!
拜托帮我 施密
Help me please, Smee!
亲爱的
Darling.
怎么了
What is it?
过来
Come here.
来啊
Come here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
妈
Mom?
有我在
I'm here.
所有事都好难 我不知道怎么办
Everything's hard and I don't know what to do.
你会没事的 亲爱的
You'll be okay, darling.
不会有事的
It'll be okay.
我保证
I promise.
已登陆 完毕
Landfall. Over.
收到 第二小队登陆 完毕
Copy that. Team two. Landfall. Over.
收到 潜入敌方设施 低调行动
Copy. Infiltrate. Stay low.
对准要害射杀 完毕
Shoot to kill. Over.
收到 完毕
Copy that. Over.
我叫你独自过来
I told you to come alone.
我需要帮助
I needed help.
他是我的好朋友 不能伤害他
He's my best friend, you can't hurt him.
生物在哪里
Where is it?
我试过了 我发誓 我很努力
I tried. I swear, I tried.
你的吩咐我都照做了
I did everything you asked me to.
如果是这样 就不会只剩一具空壳尸体
If that were true, I wouldn't be standing over a hollow corpse.
你不明白
You don't understand.
所有事都出错了
Everything went wrong.
我照你说的做了
I did what you said.
我带他到蛋旁边 怪物就缠住他的脸
I took him near the egg, and the monster wrapped around his face.
然后 我不知道
But then, I-I don't know.
你没说还会有另一只怪物
You didn't tell me that there was going to be another monster.
你说我还有时间 一切发生得太快...
And you-you said I had more time and... ...everything happened so fast--
别说了 - 我发誓
Stop talking. - I swear.
够了
Stop it.
你活像个孩子
You're acting like a child.
你知道大人犯错时会怎么做吗
Do you know what grown-ups do when they make a mistake?
大人会承认错误
They own up to it.
那我妈呢
What about my mom?
你不会伤害她吧
You're not gonna hurt her, are you?
带上他们
Bring them.
拜托告诉我 我妈妈会怎样
Please, please tell me. What about my mom, huh?
你会不会...拜托 拜托
Are you-Are you going to... Please. Let go. Please.
目标一号♥失败
Target one failed.
好 抱歉 好啦 - 前往目标二号♥
Okay. Sorry. All right. - Moving to target two.
异形从排水管离开设施
The xenomorph exited the facility through a waste pipe.
没看到温蒂或失落男孩
No sign of Wendy or the Lost Boys.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
你太荒谬了
You're being ridiculous.
我们越是移♥动♥样本
The more we move the specimens,
样本就越分散 我们也越难管控封存
the more spread out they are, the less we can guarantee containment.
你也看到影像了 这东西精心策划了图托的事故
You saw the footage, okay? This-This thing orchestrated the incident with Tootles.
我想跟它谈谈
And I want to talk to it.
你听得到吗
Can you hear me?
笔
Pen.
这叫圆周率
We call this pi.
对 这是圆周长与直径的比率
Yeah, it's the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.
所有先进文明都知道这个数值
All advanced civilizations would know this figure.
那...接下来的三个数字是什么
So... what are the next three numbers?
然后呢
And?
下一个数字呢
And the next number?
老板 我必须重申我的担忧
Sir, I must renew my concerns.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
要是你会说话就好了
Oh. If only you could talk.
要是这生物逃走 潜伏在人群之中...
If this creature were to escape and embed itself in the human population--
或只钻进一人体内
Or just one person.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表