剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
我从不往回看
I don't look back.
你开枪打我
You shot me.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
你的肺还好吗
How's the lung?
那男孩告诉我了
The boy told me.
亚路许
Aarush.
感觉很好 对吧
Feels good, doesn't it?
超越人类
Being more than human.
赫米特 这是有代价的
Hermit, there is a price.
当企业给你东西 总是有代价的
When the corporation gives you something, there's always a price.
你知道代价是什么吗
Do you know what it is?
赔上一切
Everything.
赔上一切都还不够
"Everything" doesn't begin to cover it.
指挥部 这里是TR-1 请回答
Command, this is TR-1, come in.
指挥部…
Command--
通讯中断 我们该怎么办
Comms are down. What should we do?
依照规定第一小队要到军械库集♥合♥
Protocol is to rally at the armory on one.
不管那些东西乱跑
With those things running around?
只管打眼前的仗就好
Just fight the battle that's in front of you.
我不想死在这里 -我知道
Hey. I don't wanna die here. -Hey. I got you.
变成食物 我可没打算被吃掉
Be somebody's dinner? I didn't sign up for that shit.
我们去军械库拿重武器
Let's just get to the armory and get the big guns.
是你按的吗
Did you call it?
大概是老天想帮我省事
I guess God saved me the trouble.
进来啊
Come on.
冷气都跑掉了
You're letting the cold air out.
自毁程序启动 -天啊
Self-destruct sequence initiated.
本电梯爆♥炸♥倒数30秒… -开门 开门
This elevator will explode in 30… -Open the door! Open the door!
…29 28… -开门
…twenty-nine, twenty-eight… -Open the door!
快点 快点 -…27 26
Come on! Come on! -…twenty-seven, twenty-six.
25 24
Twenty-five, twenty-four.
抬我上去 -23…
Boost me up. -Twenty-three…
快点 -22…
Hurry! -Twenty-two…
别胡闹了
Twenty-one. -Hey. Stop fucking around.
20
Twenty.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你生他的气吗
You mad at him?
他对尼比开枪
He shot Nibs.
对 因为她杀了人
Yeah, 'cause she killed someone.
他选择了那些人
He chose them.
对
Yeah, but…
但他是我们的一员
he's one of us.
亲爱的乔
Dear Joe,
希望你过得很好
I hope you're good.
你好吗
Are you good?
我们没事 应该吧
We're okay, I guess.
这里的护理师都很好
The nurses here are nice,
只有一个例外
except one.
她常常说脏话
She uses the S-word… a lot.
马铃薯泥很好吃 还有果冻
The mashed potatoes are pretty good and the Jell-O.
我最爱樱桃口味
Cherry is my favorite.
爸大多待在家
Dad's been home mostly.
他的咳嗽更严重了
His cough is worse.
还有腿也是
And the leg.
他说没事
He says it's nothing,
但看起来很严重 他无法常来
but it looks bad, and he can't visit much.
抱歉只有坏消息 我试着保持愉快
Sorry to say only bad news. I'm trying to stay happy,
但我在这里好孤单
but I get so lonely here,
我在晚上好害怕
and I get scared at night.
放射治疗很糟 治疗后会很难受
The radiation treatments are awful, and I get so sick after.
真希望你能回家
I wish you could come home.
你不能回家吗
Can't you just come home?
你要照顾他 -爱你的玛西
You gotta take care of her. -Love, Marcy.
你要照顾他
You gotta take care of him, don't you,
玛西 对吧 对
Marcy? Yeah.
等等
Wait.
朋友 你有雪茄吗 上好的高希霸雪茄
Friend, you wouldn't have a cigar, would you? A nice Cohiba?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你说得对 但我要撒尿 这混♥蛋♥却不帮我拉开拉链
Yeah, you're right, but I gotta pee and this asshole won't unzip me.
住手 你会杀了他
Oh, shit! Stop. You're gonna kill him.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
我要救我能救的人
I'm gonna save the ones I can.
你最好去救孩子们
You better save the children
因为我要把这地方烧成废墟
'cause I'm gonna burn this place to the ground.
你知道约翰亨利 和他四公斤半榔头的故事吗
You know the story of John Henry and his ten-pound hammers?
他整晚都在敲打钢铁
All night long, he drove that steel,
跟机器比赛 看谁挖得更深更快
fighting the machine. Who can dig deeper, faster?
到头来 人类永远是赢家 这是意志力的问题
In the end, man will always win. It's a question of will.
约翰亨利不是累死了吗
Didn't John Henry die of exhaustion?
我才刚要开始呢
Well, I'm just getting started.
汤谷的军队已经在路上了
Yutani the younger's troops are already on their way.
我代表她 要夺回属于我们的东西
And on her behalf, I reclaim what is rightfully ours.
孩子们
Oh, children!
真该死
Well, hell.
看看这凄惨的下场
Look at this sad debacle, huh?
我所有的失落男孩
All my Lost Boys…
被锁在笼子里
locked in a cage.
那我要跟谁玩
Who am I supposed to play with?
你想玩吗
You wanna play?
那放我们出去
Well, let us out.
好 但你们能乖一点吗
Yeah, but will you play nice?
还是讲故事好了
How about a story instead?
不要
No.
你是骗子 你说你最宠爱我
You're a liar. You said I was your favorite.
有吗 不像我会说的话
Oh, did I? Doesn't sound like me.
或许…
Maybe…
或许我说过 谁会记得
Maybe I did. Who can remember?
什么故事
What's the story?
听着
Listen.
在我小的时候 我爸是个酒鬼
When I was little, my daddy was a drunk.
对 蠢货代代相传 他是最后一个
Yeah, the last in a long line of mouth breathers,
他们一代坏过一代
each meaner than the last.
而这个穴居人却生出了一个奇迹
And to this troglodyte was born a miracle.
一个注定要统治世界的天才男孩
A boy genius destined to rule the world.
除非嫉妒他的爸爸先杀了他
Unless his jealous daddy killed him first.
所以那男孩 也就是我 造出一部机器
So the boy, me, built a machine.
我六岁造出第一个合成人
My first Synth. I was six.
我把他打造成大人
I made him, you know, a grown man.
出类拔萃
Distinguished.
然后…
And, uh…
对 有一天 我爸从工厂回到家
Yeah, one day, my daddy… came home from the factory.
当时我的合成人
And there was my Synth…
坐在沙发上
sitting on the sofa.
然后爸爸就死了
And that was the end of Daddy.
或者该说旧爸爸 因为那晚我们搬家
Or should I say old Daddy because that night we moved
合成人变成我的新爸爸
and the Synth became my new daddy.
是这样的 没人…
You see… …no one…
没人会让六岁小孩 拥有自己的帝国 所以…
no one's gonna give a six-year-old his own empire, so…
我把自己当成傀儡领袖
I just made myself a figurehead.
你杀了你♥爸♥爸
You killed your father?
重点不是谁杀了谁 重点是
No. The point isn't who killed who. The point is
我经营的生意价值数兆元
I'm running a multitrillion dollar business,
人们在知道能低价买♥♥到永生后 营业额会更高
and that's before people find out they can be immortal for a low, low price.
我们不是你的
We don't belong to you.
当然是
Of course…
你们是我的 亲爱的
you do. Sweeties…
你们是展示品
you're floor models.
只要表现良好 这些美丽的身体 就是你们的 但你们搞砸了
These beautiful bodies can be yours if you act now, but you're fucking it up.
你们搞砸了 我不能接受
You're fucking it up! And I… I can't have that.
趴下
On the ground.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表