剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
《异形:地球》
第一季第六集
「只有一个孩子例外 其他孩子都会长大
"All children, except one, grow up.
他们很快就知道自己会长大
They soon know that they will grow up,
而温蒂是这样得知的
and the way Wendy knew was this.
在她两岁的某一天 她在花♥园♥里玩耍
One day, when she was two years old, she was playing in a garden."
她摘了一朵花 跑去找她的母亲
"And she plucked another flower and ran with it to her mother."
我猜她那时的样子一定很可爱
"I suppose she must have looked rather delightful,
因为达林太太捧着心口大声说
for Mrs. Darling put her hand to her heart and cried,
『你为何不能永远别再长大呢 』
'Oh, why can't you remain like this forever?'
关于此事 她们只交流这一次
This was all that passed between them on the subject,
但从此以后 温蒂就知道她一定会长大
but henceforth, Wendy knew that she must grow up.
两岁之后 你总是会知道
You always know after you're two.
两岁是结局的开始」
Two is the beginning of the end."
你确定她安全吗
You sure she's safe?
她独力杀了一只雄性成年体
She killed an adult male single-handed.
这只只是孩子 有八公分的钢和强化玻璃挡着
This one's a child behind three inches of steel and tempered glass.
安全并非只看身体层面
Safe isn't always about bodies.
所以你担心什么 她的智力还是情绪
So you're worried about what, her intellect, her emotions?
施密跟我说他可以两年不充电
Smee told me that he can go two years without recharging.
混合人还需要什么维护吗
What other maintenance do they need, the hybrids?
怎么了
Why?
我是说...她总有一天会从这里毕业
I'm saying... one day, she's gonna graduate, right, from this place,
到时候 她会需要有人照顾她
and when she does, she's gonna need someone to take care of her.
这就像洋葱问:「我该怎么照顾星星 」
That's like an onion asking, "How do I take care of a star?"
行 好吧
Fine. Sure.
你觉得他会让你带她走吗
You think he's gonna let you take her with you?
不会
No.
也许会
Maybe.
去做什么
To do what?
过生活
Live.
成为一家人
Be a family.
你妹妹有潜力发明出超越光速的旅行
Your sister has potential to invent faster than light travel
并探索星球数千年
and explore the stars for thousands of years,
你却只想着要她成为一家人
and you want her to be a family?
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
继续骗自己吧
Keep telling yourself that.
我说过了 这不是机械问题
Like I said, it's not mechanical.
她...
Is she...
我让她处于充电模式 她听不见我们说话
I have her in charging mode. She can't hear us.
她到底说了什么
So what did she say exactly?
她说她怀孕了
She said she was pregnant.
怀孕
Pregnant.
她有过创伤... - 要我这样转述给他吗
She's had a traumatic-- - Is that what I'm supposed to tell him?
她一直都很情绪化
She's always been emotional.
你记得的
You remember.
我以为我们调整过了
I thought we adjusted for that.
有的 在系统架构上...
We did, in the architecture...
显然调整得还不够
just not enough, clearly.
那要怎么修好她
So how do we fix her?
迟早会的 只要有足够的治疗
In time, with enough therapy.
不
No.
听着 她...
Look, she's...
如我所说 她经历过创伤 我们挑选她的时候就知道了
As I said, there's trauma in her past. We knew that when we chose her.
我能帮她 只要给我时间
I can help her. I just need time.
不 你现在就处理
No. You're going in.
把她重置到进入高塔前 彻底消除记忆
Reset her to before the tower. Full memory wipe.
然后降低她对刺♥激♥的反应 减缓她的处理速度
Then I want you to dial back her reactions to stimulus, slow her processing speed.
你的意思是从根本上改变她的个性
You're talking about fundamentally altering her personality.
这违反了计画的所有原则
That's against every principle of the program.
别这么夸张
Don't be dramatic.
你自己也说了 她是个痛苦的孩子
You said it yourself. She's a child in distress.
我们是在帮她
We're helping her.
你们该庆幸我们有工具
You should be grateful we have the tools.
我们不知道这会如何影响她的身分认同
We don't know what impact this would have on her identity,
和她的心理功能
on her functioning psychology.
这可能会让情况恶化
We could be making it worse.
你们两位都听我说
Listen to me, both of you.
三周后 这个个体将在台上
This unit is going to be smiling and waving from the stage
微笑挥手
three weeks from now.
当五强的资讯架构师
And when the information architects of The Five
跟她聊天 享用小点和鸡尾酒时
talk to her over canapes and cocktails,
我要她像其他人一样冷静又迷人
I want her to be calm and charming, just like the others.
我们都已走到这一步
We've come too far to fail now
不能只因你们临阵退缩而前功尽弃
just because you don't have the stomach to bring this home.
我不会这么做
I won-I won't do it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们会照办
We'll do it.
不 等等 你是认真的吗
No, wait, wait. Are you... Are you kidding?
你丈夫有疑虑 你能独自完成吗
Your husband has qualms. Can you do it yourself?
不行
No.
可以
Yes.
很好
Good.
那就动手吧
Then do it.
你被开除了
You're fired.
你不是认真的吧 - 等等
Whoa. Hold on. - You can't be serious.
当然是认真的
Absolutely.
你违抗了直接命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
你需要我
Ah, you need me.
看来是用不着了 你收拾好个人物品
No more it seems. So pack your things.
利用今天剩下的时间安排交通
You can take the rest of the day to organize your transport.
如果你今天结束时还在岛上 就是非法入侵
If you're still on the island at the end of the day, you'll be trespassing.
到时你可能会被射杀
And you may be shot.
刚才好厉害 - 是啊
That was amazing. - Yeah.
发音有点难 但我会学会的
The pronunciation is a bit tricky, but I'll get it.
我要老实跟你说
I'm gonna... I'm gonna be honest with you, uh...
我觉得把它们带来这里是个错误
I think it was a mistake bringing them here.
外星球的物种 存活了数百万年
Species from other worlds, millions of years old.
知道我们多幸运吗 它们没在坠机时逃走
Do you know how lucky we are they didn't escape in the crash?
它们不是自愿来的
They didn't ask to come here.
别这样
Don't do that.
你给了它们想法和感受 它们是杀手
You-You give them thoughts and feelings. They're killers.
我们也是
So are we.
我们不像那样
Not like that.
我们有头脑 会思考 我们...
We've got brains, you know? We... We think. We...
我们有社群
We have community.
它们只求生存 进食 可能还会睡觉
They survive, eat, sleep, maybe.
仅此而已
That's it.
蜜蜂也一样
Bees do that.
蚂蚁也一样
Ants do that.
它们有窝巢 系统 整个群体
They have hives, systems, whole colonies.
它想杀我们
It tried to kill us.
这只没有
Not this one.
乔 我觉得这只可能很善良
Joe, I think this one could be good.
玛西
Marcy.
这里只能同意 不能拒绝
This is a "yes" place. Not a "no" place.
那是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
天才男孩说拒绝会让人跨不出第一步
The boy genius said that "no" is the first step to nothing.
一无所有 一事无成 在这里 我们都要同意
Being nothing. Achieving nothing. And here we say, "yes."
如果有人想占你便宜或伤害你...
If someone tries to take advantage of you, tries to hurt you,
拒绝就能带给你力量
then... then "no" gives you power.
让你能主宰自己的身体和人生
It gives you power over your body. Power over your life.
我们不必谈这个
We don't have to talk about this.
今天不必
Not today.
这几天真的很疯狂
It has been a crazy few days.
我真以你为荣
I'm so proud of you. I...
我无法想象这一切多难熬
I can't imagine how hard all this has been.
不会永远这样的 我保证
It's not gonna be forever. I promise.
我在想办法让我们逃出去
I'm working out a way to get us out of here.
要是我不想走呢
What if I don't want to go?
早安 我是麦克菲律师
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表