剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表
你好
Hello?
你在实验室吗
Are you in the lab?
没有 你离开了 所以...
Uh. No. Uh, you left, so...
我必须飞去本土几个小时
I had to fly to the mainland for a few hours.
跟汤谷开了会 我应该天黑前就回到岛上
There was a meeting with Yutani. I should be back by dark.
好 你需要我做什么
Okay. Uh, what do you need me to do?
那些生物需要饮食
The creatures need to be fed and watered.
检查昨晚的资料 从清单中挑出下一个实验
Check the data from last night, and pick the next experiment from the list.
小卷跟你在一起吗
Is Curly with you?
没有 但我能处理
No. But I can handle it.
一步一步来 照规定严格执行
Step-by-step. Follow protocols to the letter.
科学方法是有条理的方法 不是只供参考的意见
The scientific method is a method, not a suggestion box.
我知道了
I got it.
我要先走了
I have to go.
克许要我去实验室办事 - 要我陪你吗
Kirsh needs me for something in the lab. - Should I come?
不用 我去就好
No. I got it.
再见
Bye.
你真的...
Have you really...
好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
「当然 岛上的男孩数量会变动
"The boys on the island vary, of course, in numbers,
因为他们会被杀之类的
according as they get killed and so on.
在他们长大时 而这违反规定...
When they seem to be growing up, which is against the rules...
彼得就会进行淘汰」
Peter thins them out."
温蒂
Wendy?
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
谁
Who?
尼比
Nibs.
我们这周做的事 她有一半记不得
She doesn't remember half the stuff we did this week.
不记得坠机 吵架 也不记得自己说过要生小孩
Not the crash, not the fighting, that she said she was gonna have a baby.
亲爱的...
Well, darling, it's, uh...
这很复杂
complicated.
你知道她很心烦
You know she was upset.
我们执行诊断 发现她的一个子程式出现小故障
We ran some diagnostics, and we found a glitch in one of her subroutines.
修复的唯一方法... - 你让她遗忘
The only way we could fix it-- - You made her forget.
我们移除损坏的资料 以免她其余部分也损坏
We removed the corrupt data before it could corrupt the rest of her.
这个词很有趣
That's a funny word.
损坏
Corrupt.
意思是... - 我知道那是什么意思 我不笨
It means-- - I know what it means. I'm not stupid.
对 你当然不笨
No. Of course not.
我跟他说 这里只能同意
I told him this was a "yes" place.
你没给她选择 对吧
You didn't give her a choice, did you?
我给她药物 就像其他医生一样
I gave her medicine, just like any other doctor.
拜托 温蒂 我非常尊敬你 你们所有人
Please, Wendy, I have the utmost respect for you. All of you.
因为我们很特别
Because we're special.
当然
Of course.
你很特别
You are.
你的潜力超乎我们想象
You have potential beyond anything we imagined.
克许跟我说 你最近常去封闭实验室
You've been going to the secure lab a lot lately, Kirsh told me.
总得有人看着
Someone has to watch.
它们不是自愿过来的
They didn't ask to come here.
这个嘛...
Well...
它们是威兰汤谷企业收集的样本
They're specimens. Collected by Weyland-Yutani.
他在研究它们
He's studying them.
他把它们当成实验品
They're experiments to him.
这间研究机构有着许多科学家
This is a research facility filled with scientists.
那就是我们的工作 进行研究
That's what we do. We study.
就像你研究我们
Like you study us.
温蒂
Wendy.
那不是我的名字
That's not my name.
玛西 玛西 我们坐下来...
Marcy. Marcy, why don't we sit down--
他说别再假装了
He said, "Stop pretending."
我问:「我们是人类还是别的东西 」
I said, "Are we people or are we something else?"
他回答:「别再假装是人了」 我认为他没说错
And he said, "Stop pretending to be people." And I think he's right.
如果人类是这种样子 那我不想再当人了
I don't want to be people anymore if this is what people are.
杀害生物并肢解 只为了看里面有什么
Killing things, taking them apart just to see what's inside.
谁说的 - 克许
Who said? - Kirsh.
他说人会对事物怀有浪漫的想象
He said people get romantic about things.
产生情感
Feelings.
但我们不需要
But that we don't have to.
我们可以抛开这一切
We can get rid of all of that.
抛开所有的悲伤
All the sadness.
所有的疯狂
All the madness.
看见世界真实的面貌 而不是感受世界
See the world for what it really is, not how it feels.
他当然会这么说
Well, he would say that.
他是机器
He's a machine.
玛西 相信我
Marcy. Trust me.
我们在这里做的一切 都是为了你
Everything we're doing here, we do for you.
我唯一的职责就是确保万无一失
My only job is to make sure that nothing gets lost.
尼比就遗失了
Nibs got lost.
不 我们帮助了她
No. We helped her.
这次的转移会有问题吗
Are there going to be problems in this transition?
当然会 这是新科技
Of course. It's new technology.
你们踏上了前所未有的旅程
You're on a journey that no one's ever taken before.
但是有我们在
But we're here.
我在这里帮助你们
I'm here to help you.
确保你们能撑过去
To make sure that you get through.
但我们必须合作 对吧
But we have to work together, right?
你得说出哪里出了差错 我才能帮你解决
You have to tell me what's wrong, so I can help you fix it.
如果错的是你们呢
What if you're what's wrong?
你有空吗
You got a second?
你好
Oh, hi. Hi.
乔 对吧 还是要叫你赫米特
Joe, right? Or do you prefer Hermit?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我 没什么
Oh, me? Nothing.
只是要离开 小旅行 又不是被开除了
Just getting out of here. Quick trip. Not like I was fired or anything.
你被开除了
They fired you?
没有
No.
是啦 但别担心我 我有六个学位
Oh. [stutters] Yes. But don't worry about me. I have, like, six degrees.
抱歉 你有什么事吗
Sorry, did-did you want something?
对 我...
Yeah. I, uh...
我注意到你很关怀玛西...
I noticed how you took care of Marcy...
是温蒂
Wendy.
当她听见...
When her hearing...
总之 我注意到你似乎很关心她
Anyway, I noticed how you seem to care.
对 我那时很关心她 我是说...我一直很关心她
Yeah, I did. I mean, I... I do.
所以我想问你一件事 也许你能老实回答我
So, maybe I can ask you something and you can give me an honest answer,
或许我就不用那么紧张
and then maybe I can just relax a little bit.
好 我们这里大部分的工作都是机密
Yeah. Well, most of what we do here is pretty confidential,
但我会尽量回答
but I'll answer what I can.
我妹妹在这里安全吗
Is my sister safe here?
请老实说 拜托
Be honest. Please.
她当然安全
Of course she is.
跟银行保险箱一样安全
As safe as a safe in a bank.
我跟我太太会尽一切努力 确保孩子们的福祉
And the missus and me do everything we can to ensure the kids' well-being.
来 你看看 这里能显示他们的生命征象
Here, let me show you. I can pop their vitals right here.
来吧
Come on.
你看 那是施密 看起来很健康
See, there's Smee. Looking healthy.
然后这是温蒂
And then there's Wendy.
(带她走 小船密♥码♥102-770)
好
Yeah.
我懂了 - 是吗
I see. - Yeah?
你看
And look.
这是温蒂的生命征象 看起来完全正常
H-Here's, um, Wendy's vitals. Looking totally normal.
(执行脚本 混合人追踪器)
(是否关闭混合人追踪器及监视器 )
(停用所有追踪器及监视器)
我只能给你这些保证了
That's all the reassurances I can give you.
我们为他们尽了一切努力
We do everything we can for them.
提供最好的照顾 时时刻刻
Best care. All the time.
好 有这些话就够了 谢谢
Yeah. That's really all I needed to hear. Thank you.
一路顺风
Have a good trip.
剧集 | 异形:地球(2025) | 导航列表